CHAPTER 1 - SEASON 3

Hope's POV

I looked up at JJ, who was climbed to a palm, tying up the Poguelandia flag. It felw in the air as I cheered, claiming our land.

"Poguelandia!" I yelled in happiness. "You did it J!"

JJ also yelled, matching my exitement.

"It's perfect!" I yelled in between the wind. "You really did it" I smiled at him softly once he was off the tree.

We walked together thought the shore, looking at our friends in the distance. Sarah was making beds out of plants, weaving them into eachother as John B collected wood and branches for the night fire.

JJ and I picked up some long branches and sowed with some plants two sharp rocks in their tips. It was our turn to get the food for that night.

"What if someone rescues us? And takes us back to the OBX" I stared ay the blonde as we continued to craft our spears.

"Rescue?" JJ looked at me with a smile. "From what? From Paradise? I'm not going back, ever" I chuckled. "I mean, look around. We got everything we need, right here"

I looked at him with a soft smile. "Just like we talked about"

"Exactly"

"If you stay, I'll stay too" I got up and walked closer to him. "Always together"

He looked up at me and he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Okay, are you done?" He said once I pulled away "How's yours looking?" I showed him my spear smiling. "Ready to provide for the family?"

"Hell yeah" I said as I grabbed his hand and we walked to the shore.

"Let's go kill something"

"You don't have to say it like that" I hitted him playfully, making him smile.

"Well, that's exactly what we're gonna do" He defended himself.

"It sounds so barbaric"

"Well, that's the circles of life, Hope. Unless you wanna eat coconuts forever" He shrugged his shoulders.

"After the past month, I think I'm good on coconuts" I laughed. "Okay, let's do this" I took the hair out of my face as J took off his shirt.

"All right. Remember. Watch your shadow. They see that, they're gone" JJ instructed me. "All right, here we go" He positioned himself, and I did the same. "Just like we practiced"

We nodded ay eachother before we tried to find fish in the water. Both of us walked quietly with out spears ready on our hands.

"Hey, Hope" JJ talked softly but rapidly. "Hope, Hope, it's a skate. It's a skate, right there, you see him?"

"Okay, it's all me" I said nervously.

"He sees me! He's coming over by you. Hope, this is it. This is the time" JJ encouraged me.

"I can't. I really can't" I shut my eyes closed, nodding. I walked a few steps back.

JJ quickly nailed his spear into the water, trying to kill the skate.

"Dang it. I missed it. Where is it?" He looked around the water.

"Shit" I muttered to myself before walking quickly and nailing my weapon into the sand, tright through the middle of the skate. I grunted, grabbing it with the top of my weapon and taking it off the water.

JJ looked at me amazed as I showed him the fish.

"Oh my god" I said happily, hugging him.

"You did it! We're having skate tonight" He hugged me tightly, not letting go. I laughed of happiness. "Full Pogue!" He yelled, and I cheered.