CHAPTER 6 - SEASON 2

The next morning we were all set to look for the gun in the drains. We went to the north of the island, were the entrance of the drains was.

"Okay, so if it got flushed from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like-" JJ started explaining.

"Somewhere in this trash" Pope ended his sentence.

"Correct" JJ said to him.

"Oh my god. People who use plastic should be shot" Kie said disappointed, staring at the water full if bags.

"Okay, personally, I love plastic. Use it every day, love that stuff" J mocked Kie.

"Hopefully you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean" She said annoyed.

"I thought you'd say something like that, so... trash bags" Pope shewed them to Kie. I smiled at the gesture.

"Did you just proactively protect the environment?" Kie asked, trying to hide her happiness.

"Mabey" Pope looked at her. She smiled, proud.

"You want me to leave you two alone, or what's going on?" JJ asked.

"You had to ruin it" I said rolling my eyes. We started to clean up the trash in the water and putting them in the trash bags, hoping to find the gun.

"Well, that was fun" JJ said once we finished cleaning the trash, but there was still no sight of the gun.

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain" Pope said looking inisde the dark hole.

"Shit" I said to myself.

"It's in... it's in the drain" JJ pointed at it.

"Ofcourse it is" Kie nodded.

"Good thing I brought the crow" JJ said looking in his bag.

"So, are we gonna do like, rock, paper, scissors? Or alphabetically..." Kie started asking.

"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker, so uh... that would be a hard pass for me" JJ explained.

"That's gonna be a no for me too" Pope said staring at the drain.

"Well, I'm not going in either" Kiara said disgusted.

"No, I get it. I get it, you guys are scared. It's kind of cute" I said, staring at my three friends.

"I'm not scared" JJ said, looking down.

"You should've just led with that. You don't have to be scared. I'll do it" I said, walking towards the entrance.

"Hope" JJ started saying.

"Well, you know, someone's gotta do it. I'll be fine" I said to him.

"Just, be careful" JJ said staring at me.

"I'll be so careful" I said before walking inside. I heard Pope laughing behind me. I got on all fours and started to walk inside the disgusting drain.

"Just, uh, holler if you need anything, okay?" JJ said from behind me. "We'll, uh... holler back" He then added.

"Very helpful, thank you" I said sarcastically. I continued walking as I could, but the disgusting water below me had some stuff that made it difficult. I was trying to avoid touching the pices of root hanging from the roof.

"Hope, did you find anything yet?" Pope asked me loudly.

"Do you see the gun?" Kie added.

"Nothing" I sighed.