CHAPTER 23 - SEASON 3

Hope's POV

"All right, so, what do we gotta do?" I asked as we walked back to the Twinkie.

"Just a little something" JJ answred me. "Not you Hope, though"

"What?" I asked confused.

"He said a little something. When he says a little something it's never a good sign" John B said to me.

"It is literally the easiest job in the world, bro" JJ stopped walking and faced John B. "We just unload it. You know what they do on planes? You know Delta and United, when they take the bags off the- that's what we're doing"

"There's no way we're doing that" I disagreed.

"Like I said, not you Hope. It's just me and John B" JJ quickly said. "Once we do that, we punch out tickets, go to South America, skipping on piña coladas, all right?"

"If you're doing it, I'm doing it too" I said to JJ.

"No you're not" JJ answred me, making me annoyed.

"Why not? It is better if I help" I insisted.

"I'm not letting you do that, no" JJ nodded, not budging.

"What is the diference between you guys and me? I can do it" I started to raise my voice.

"You are not doing it, and that's final" JJ also matched my tone.

"Why are you talking to me like you own me?" I yelled. "I'm doing it. And that's final" I stared right into his eyes. He had his jaw clenched in anger.

"You drive me insane" JJ muttered to himself before getting into the Twinkie. "You're driving" He threw the keys at John B, who was standing behind me.

"Okay" I sighted. "It's gonna be a pice of cake" I said to myself before getting into the backseat.

John B got into the driver's seat and drove to our destinations.

.....

We finally made it. It was a deserted part of the island. It was pure forrest and yard.

John B parked at some long grass, right next to the dirty road, near a huge gate.

"I don't know about this" John B said as we walked towards the gate.

"Bro, you're worrying way too much about this, okay?" JJ tried to calm him down. "It is just farmers who brought organic seeds from South America that we are gonna unload"

"Yeah, it's called a drug-smuggling operation" John B said as we crossed the open gate into an enormous yard.

"Do you wanna get your dad or not?" JJ asked my brother.

"Yes, I do! Okay?" John B said loudly. "Look, this has to work out, all right? I doubted him, and I blamed him. And all this time, he was just trying to protect us. And now he's been abducted, so kind of need a bit of..."

As John B talked, I started to feel guilty for being so distant with Big John.

"Hey, it's okay. We're gonna get him back" I said in a soft tone, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Okay, listen, listen. I know" JJ stopped walking to face my brother. "But, you know who you're gonna have to trust right now? Papa J"

"Oh my god" I said to myself at that comment.

"I got this, 100%" JJ kept talking.

"I mean, 60% would be good, honsestly" John B said to himself as we continued walking.