✮❛ two. ❜━

LOSING SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

━━"Wow! Didn't notice ya' there you alright miss?" You recognized that voice, it was a voice you used to admire, a voice you that could make your day. Always.

Your folded your hands across of each other and pulled them up, you recognized within the first second you looked up, and (luckily) for you they hadn't noticed that you where once there betrayed classmate, you had changed, if it was in a good way or a bad way many didn't know. But you convinced yourself it was in a good way. Your hair went from always in a neat bun to always loose and thrown out of the way. You used to love having highlights or colour in your hair, you hated it now. You had massive eyebags unhealthy many would call it. You didn't care, it wasn't there problem? So why are they calling on it?

The men in front of you quickly noticed your uncomfortable behavior the way your eyebrows scrunched up, even the way you started to slowly sink in yourself your feet a bit wobly and everything shaking.

You hated this, you felt... weak. And al that because you stood infront of your ex- classmates. The men infront of you had changed too, but in a much better way then you.

The one on the left still had the big smile he always had on his face, only it seemed more forced than it was before, his red hair as spiky as always and his hero costume laced with any red decoration you may think of, only there was a lot more skin showing, more muscle, more scars. The one on the right, looked just as uncomfortable had he noticed it was you? He had a big scar on his arm and since he didn't have any coverage there by his costume it was only more noticable, he wore small hearing aids in his ears and he held this sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... i didn't notice you.." you spoke, muttering it out as an excuse, not daring to look them in the eye, so you kept your eyes on your shoes, converse, drenched from the rain and dirt from the streets. You hadn't even noticed it before, but you where totally drenched and you where shivering too.

You hated this feeling as you glanced at them they stood infront of you both of them not saying a word, and you yourself couldn't even mutter a single apoligy without sounding pathetic.

Oh how badly you wanted to be one of those main characters that acted all baddass to the ones that betrayed them, you couldn't even tho they had hurt you, in more ways thay you have ever witnessed. You loved them, you convinced yourself it wasn't there fault fantascising about a world without that pain, that betrayal. And yet whenever you awoke you where met with nothing but a empty house, barely any food in the frisse and the only to keep you conpany where the bugs, and the annoying neighbour that had dedicated the last of her miserable life to have you move out.

You looked them in the eyes, standing up a bit more straight and sucking in a harsh breath, unshed tears mixing with the rain on your face. They looked shocked, how could they not? They didn't know who you where anymore and maybe that even hurt more than the fact that you stood infront of them, the people that betrayed you, bakugou katsuki, kirishima eijirou. They where still in contact, you weren't suprised, they where always the best of friends even if bakugou was always angered.

You felt hurt knowing that when you where in middle school al you did was look up to him and admire him and yet you where nothing but an imbecile to him. And that red haired rock, had just swept his way into bakugous life and he was accepted. He was something with bakugou that you could only wish to be.

"Miss? Are you alright?" Ah, how empathic he always was. Maybe that was why he was always better than you? Maybe it was because he acutally cared and you couldn't even start a conversation without sinking in. He was better then you, he always was, bakugou is. Kirishima is. Everyone is. Because even when you where betrayed by them they thrived to the top and you where stuck in a hole.

"Y-yes of course.. i must take my way home now! Thank you for the concern..!" You stumbled, slauntering past them as fast as you could. They didn't even recognize you, and the moment they did their empathy would have been long lost.

"Its my fault.. not their.."

So i ran up to the roof and started singing fight song-

All might, he was like an example for you, from the day that you saw him on the television till the day that he had thrown you out of the school. He had always held a disgust thowards you god knows why, you didn't care at first it was like meeting your big hero in person who cares what they say? What they say must be true, cause they're so awesome! How naïve you where. You stood next to deku from day one, and yet he was always number one, all might had liked him like a father, always saying that deku deserved a real father figure! But what about you? You didn't have no important father figure yet all might didn't care. He cared about midoriya! Not you! It was your fault. You ruined a friendship with your most important example to your savior complex. He looked at you just like your father did. And then he would turn around and happily chat away with your friend. And yet you missed that, missed al the hatefull glances, the snaky comments. Because your heart eyes always looked up at him waiting for him to say the same words he would speek to midoriya.

Why was it always someone else and never you?

You had continued your path down the streaet deciding it wasn't save to continue you way to your work space in this head space you headed 'home'. Entering the all familair Hall way and following it to your number 29. And in all luck, your neigbour had stepped out.

She had yet black hair always slicked back with jell, she whore the same pair of expensive old sunglasses that she always did even in winter time and her home made sweater was dragen over her whole body making her 4'10 body looking even more swallowed than it would usualy look, her tan skin betraying people by making her look younger.

"Oh, dear what in all mights name happened to you!" She spoke, luckily she was the nice neighbour, your other neighbour would have judged you surely and you weren't really in the moment for that hag.

"Oh miss ezra! Its nothing really i just came back from my appointment and it was pouring!"

She looked unconvinced and she could easily see the comfort fades from your soulless eyes, she sighed.

"Oh dear.. you have to stop treating yourself like this! ma chérie, tu n'apprends pas, n'est-ce pas ?"

(My darling you don't learn do you?)

She muttered in a foreign language, you never understood what she was saying but as you read her movements and aura you could always see the empathy loaded with those words.

She shook her head and bid you goodbye offering a small tea talk at her house and you couldn't help but say yes' you slumped inside finally done with all the human interaction and immediatly jumped into bed, one of the only places you could really seek comfort in.

Snuggling into your blanket and closing your eyes, hoping to sleep but knowing that your thoughts would be too overwelmed by todays events. Tears already formed, and flooded as fast as they came.

CHS3LUVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01