✮❛ seven. ❜━

I Z U K U  M I D O R I Y A   P O V

A BEATIFULL MESS OF A PERSON <33

"Y/n" he had breathed out the moment he saw her face from under the bag, that had been pulled a little too tightly over her head. Toga was in his arms and she held tightly onto his waist almost in a possesive way.

While toga was in his arms, he couldn't keep his eyes away from you. You where still as beatifull as ever. The way you talked was no different than all those years ago.

He pushed toga away and nodded at her to leave, after that hawks and dabi had left to begrudingly mind i add.

He walked towards you slowly the curls infront of his eyes making the path to you a little more unclear, his hands where in the pockets of his suit. And his jacket was thrown over his should the one hand that wasn't in his pocket was holding that jacket. His shoes where dirty, dirty of blood.

He stopped right infront of you but you didn't look at him once, he put up a grin fake obviously.

"Soo how's life?" He asked patheticly, a hope to hear her voice again. Hope to see that she never hated him.

She had yet to look at him in the eyes the entire time she had been in his precense and izuku could slowly feel himself going insane by the lack of contact with her.

"Look at me." Izuku could see her shiver but she didn't answer, continueing to look down.

"Look At me." He asked again more pleadidly this time. You had to look at him, you had to, he needed to see those eyes he had been looking for for years again.

'Please'

You looked up at him and he blanked those beatifull green eyes, oh how he missed those. The green forest he could always get lost in.
(Sorry if you have other coloured eyes it doesn't really matter for plot just a small detail.)

You looked up at him in such an innocent ways, it did al the wrong thi ga to him, those big watery eyes, so innocent. So hurt.

He reached one hand on your chin and you flinched at the small touch just a little, but fell into a small trance by his action. You knew too it was wrong. But in some twisted way, you had missed him too.

He traced his thumb over the small scar across your nose and when down with your jaw line too your bottom lip, he held his other hand out towards your waist slithering his hand under your shirt to hold the curve of your back better. He smirked at you, still tracing over your bottom lip over and over smutching the lip stick you had on your lips and bringing it down to you chin.

His smirk grew only more as you gaped open your mouth just a little almost as an invite.

"Ah so you do still feel something for me? And people say my charm is fake.." he pushed you away suddenly an psychotic and fake laugh leaving him hiding whatever he was really fealling.

You stepped back a little from the impact of the push and came back from reality. You clenched your jaw and looked away from him again, making his smile drop.

"Don't do that."

You scoffed. "Do what?"

"Don't look away from me. Just Don't"
From shock by those words you looked back at him quickly.

You scoffed again, noticing how easily you fell in his trap again. "Fuck you man."

"Oh you wish you could."

You smirked seeing a gap to get the upper hand.

"You think i can't?"

A BEATIFULL MESS OF A PERSON <33

Short chapter sorry..
Go check out my new story!
Credit × mha x reader.

CHSELUVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01