✮❛ twenty- four. ❜━

The days without her

WITHOUT HER, IZUKU MIDORIYA WAS HONESTLY LOST— He would never admit it but he was, she was there for him all his life. When he was deemed quirkless, when he had gotten bullied by bakugo, when he had his first day at U.A. Fuctioning without you felt like losing a family figure again. He was to blame himself but his ego wouldn't let him— so he blamed you. Blamed you for the fact that he betrayed you, blamed you for making him title you as wife, blamed you for getting caught by todoroki and bakugou and blamed you for setting his plan on fire.

His plan followed: he would kidnap you, bring you to his house. Marry you against your will and somehow stockholm syndrome would catch you and you would be his to lead to the end of the hero society. He'd make you kill the society from the inside out.

He failed and he blamed you. He watched with dabi and toga by his side as you spoke your words on tv the truth about the hero society. He watched you recreate the purge against heroes as you let the world and the people take control again. Like it should be only he should be standing there while you where by his side, under his control.

"Your drools hitting the couch deku!" Toga screached as she jumped up from the couch sitting on the edge of it. Deku— izuku glared at her and wiped his mouth. Dabi snickered as Toga stopped her dramatics.

"I'm kinda jealous." Dabi said as your video stopped. Toga and izuku turned to him confused. "You know she's doing what we've been reaching for this whole time, and she did it in what— three weeks?"

Toga hummed, "i'm just happy it happened even if it wasn't by our hands!"

"It should've been us." Izuku said and stood up, charging angrily to his room.

Toga and Dabi looked at each other and dabi rolled his eyes, "dramatic ass."

"Oh let him be! His years of work plan failed! He has every right to be sad."

"Dramatic... ass.."

"Do you think she's gonna come for him?" Toga asked after a few minutes of silence as they bathed in the cold air.

"I think she will, but she will not kill him."
Dabi answered.

"But he's the one that started all this, he lied and all that!" Toga reasoned.

"Yeah but still, Izuku was dumb and manipulative but she resents the hero society for making him the way that he is now. If he'd never have joined U.A this wouldn't have happened."

"So, i guess it must be good that the hero society is stopped and never build up again!" Toga said softly, cheering at the end if her sentence but when a loud noice was heard from the room above her she stopped. "Cranky.."

"Of course its a good thing? We villains aren't all that selfish you know!"

"Oh i know mister! I'm a villain myself!"

Another loud noise was heard and dabi threw a lamp at the cieling making an even louder noise, the angry noises from above quieted down after that and dabi smiled. "We can only wait and prepare for when she comes."

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

A day with her finally

WHEN ALL MIGHT FIRST FOUND OUT YOU WHERE STILL ALIVE HE CRIED— He cried for the fact that you would never live a normal live again. He cried for the fact he had let himself believe you where an awfull villain.

Sitting in the small wooden framed bed he watched your speech with teary eyes, he looked to the side as his nurse was calling her family and friends to see if they where still save.

His nurse got of the phone and smiled at him anxiously, "My family and friends are still save they found a ware-house to stay at? Do i need to call some of yours, to ask if their alright?"

All might shrugged, his monitor beeping at the harsh movement. "Based on her speech they'll all be dead in no time." His smile sadened but stayed on his face.

The nurse sat in her seat next to his bed, grabbing the pills from the case next to his bed putting them next to glass of water. "You shouldn't blame yourself."

All might glanced at her throwing back the many amount of different coloured pills as he swallowed the water after. The nurse raised her eyebrow and he opened his mouth to proof that he swallowed them. "It is, i opened that door. "

"Controversial opinion all might and i hope this won't offend you but maybe it is good that the hero society stops. "

"Yeah, maybe it is." All might said softly, the nurse pressed the off- button and the tv turned off she grabbed his book and the small lamp he held above it. The reading glasses already hanging off of his nose.

"Goodnight sir, "

"See you next morning." All might said and the lights whent black except for the small lamp above his head. And he cried, again.

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

AMBER IS STILL ALIVE!!!
I am so sorry... I haven't
been updating this book
and I honestly have no excuse!
Take this chapter because
we're nearing the end!!
Its been like what three months?
Four? Go read my other books
where i have been bringing
my attention to these last
few months!🫶 anyways!!
Thank you for the 220+ k reads!! Honored omg🤭🤭