✮❛ six. ❜━

DIE WITH MEMORIES, NOT DREAMS.

━━ When you were younger you had always looked up to All might, every time he would come up in the news you would quite simply scream in delight, everything he did made you look at him with stars in your eyes. His smile was always something you where jealous of, how could one smile in such tough times? You thrived to be like him in any way you saw a way, helping and old woman walk across the street, carry groceries for people who had to much groceries they couldn't carry it all, standing up for children when they where being bullied.

That was something you and izuku midoriya bonded over.

The both of your mothers had met eachother way before you two were born, your mom and izukus mom, Inko. Had met in high school, just like you and izuku they immediatly bonded. Their similarities where sky high. And from that day they had been joined at the hip, so no one was surprised when their kids turned out to have just the same close friendship they had.

Izuku and you where very different in many ways, you where over- confident and proud of yourself even in moments where you should feel ashamed, izuku was more timid quite unsure of how to handle situations, it made it that you where pretty protective over him, it felt as if he was your younger brother, and you where the older sibling to stand up for him.

The moment that quirks got in the picture it changed a bit, bakugou had come in the picture he was loud, arrogant many said. And when he got his quirk it just became worse. He had many 'friends'. And you couldn't help but admire him too. But he always hated you? You never tought anything of it and so did izuku it was in a way that bakugou was angry at the two of you. Neglecting anything you said, izuku quickly gathered the nickname deku, and you followed soon after woth the nickname "bukimina" creepy. It hurt you, even at such a young age that you where considert scary when all you where trying was to make everyone happy.

"Bukimina! Get lost wil you?! Deku follow me!" You held into deku with a little tighter grip and you held your other hand infront of you, clutching your shirt tightly.

"No! I have to tell deku something first!!" You spoke proudly, a small smile on your face like always. You looked back at deku and to your surprise he looked unsure of what to do.

"Izuku..?" He looked up at you and then back at your hand that was clutching his wrist and then back at bakugou who was impatiently waiting behind you.

"C-can you let go of me please.."
Your eyes widened and you immediatly let go, you took a step back and turned in the direction where izuku ran to bakugou smiling ear to ear while bakugou was scowling down at him crossing his arms while walking a little faster than izuku.

'What...?' You looked down at your pocket where you held the friendship bracelet you had made. A similar one around your wrist already, you clutched with your hand still in your pocket.

Izuku midoriya looked up at y/n l/n so, so much. They where best friends, a family. Every step she took was without a doubt. She never questioned her own opinions even if she was up against bakugou.

Izuku midoriya looked up to bakugou katsuki, he resembled him and all might in many ways. Their determination and he strived to be like the two of them when his quirk would manifest, but it never did.

He waited, waited and waited a little longer but his quirk never came. You on the other hand had yet to get your quirk too. The both of you waited, while izuku was scared and impatient. You didn't really care if you got a quirk or not you felt like a quirk shouldn't be the reason you're important.

"Bokumina, deku! What're you quirkless losers up too now?!" You could see bakugou walking up to you, and you scowled.

"Kaachan!!" Izuku spoke amazed as sparks flew from bakugous hand.

"Your- your quirk is so cool!" Bakugou puffed up his chest and smirked happily accepting any comment thrown his way.

"I know right! Oi! Bokumina what do you think about my quirk huhh!!" You looked up at him uninterested, while izuku and bakugou where having a conversation you where more interested in the small rocks infornt of you kicking them from time to time.

"Right, cool." You looked back down.

"HUHH???!" bakugou stomped on the ground angered at your laid back attitude and lack of amazement of his quirk.

Izuku looked at you and then back at bakugou stepping infront of you.

"I- i like your quirk kaachan, Bokumina's opinions doesn't matter anyways!" Bakugou grabbed izukus wrist in delight and dragged him away.

And while doing so, izuku never looked back at you. Not caring.

DIE WITH MEMORIES. NOT DREAMS

CHSELUVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01

Anyone wanna be mutualzz? <3