✮❛ five. ❜━

TIME KNOWS NO MERCY.

━━"Sooo uhh- where exactly are you taking me..?"

Dabi turned his head back sparing you a single glance and turning his attention back to the streets infront of him, the leather of the back seat is rubbing against your wrist giving of a burning sensation as you try to pry of the rip ties.

"And why is he here?" Seeing dabi look back true the small mirror at the top of the roof of the car, you signed your head to the person sitting next to you, who was apparently so stuck in his own head his earphones blasting out the familiar song of baby shark━ and him humming along to it the red feathers poking into your side and everytime he would along the beat it would slightly tickle you.

"Hawks is here to escort you. " the moment his name was called he puffed up, taking of his earphones and grinning widely.

"Hello!" He stuck out his hand for a handshake and you glared at him. He retracted his hand and gave you a nervous smile apoligizing slightly for forgetting you couldn't shake his hand because they where still tied together.

"Dabi" hawks spoke out, dabi ignoring him.

"Dabi, dabi, dabiii" hawks spoke once again trying to get dabi's attention only to fail multiple times.

"Dabi, dabi, dabi, dab━"

"WHAT" dabi finnaly shouted turning back around putting his right hand behind the headrest.

"Can you put the radio on?" Hawks finnaly asked and dabi raises his eyes and eyebrows, and you could see him mouthing numbers 1 to 10 trying to calm himself down.

He turned the radio on and immediatly the song good 4 u started. Hawks litt up. Singing it immediatly.

You Muttered along to the words silently amd hawks caught onto the act. He raised his eyebrows and smiled inviting for you to sing along with him you rolled your eyes and smiled. Dabi looked at the lot of you true the mirror and spoke slowly,

"Please. Don't. " and that triggered it.

"GOD I WISH THAT I COULD DO THAT"

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

BEING SHOVED A
bag over your head wasn't the perfect way to start your afternoon. After the eventfull carride that ended into dabi only having more suicidal tendencies. The road had stopped a while ago and you where surrounded by the woods and not a bit further dabi stopped stepping out of the car and heading to yours.

Not even letting you talk he shoved the bag over your head and you stumbled out the door, shouting out atleast a couple of muffled screams saying 'this is assault you know!' Or a
'i will tell my lawyer about this!!"

Dabi shoved you forward once more and you could feel the gaze of other people on you, dabi put a foot on your back as you where on your hands and knees on the floor and you grabbed his foot and kicked the one that was keeping him steady on the ground. He stumbled backwards and by the sound of hawks muffled yell you guessed he fell onto hawks and they both whent down. You stood up rubbing all the dust off of you.

"Dabi, losing what a sight to behold!"
The voice of that person was recognisable it was girly and the voice was quite high, pinpointing that person location you turned your head to her stepping forwards a bit.

You could hear dabi standing up as fast as he could and before you could take action to defend yourself he took both of your wrist pulling of the bag  that was tightly tugging against your neck.

For the first few seconds that you looked around you where blinded by the light not being used to it because of the darkening effect it had on your eyes.

After a few seconds you could make out the silhouet of two people, one where in you knew it was the girl you had heard talk earlier and one of wich was oddly recognisable.

Now completely aware of your surroundings and your eyes having gotten back its sight, you saw the girl standing there it was Toga, you could see it immediatly she had matured sure, but that childlike aura still surrounded her her two buns messily in place, but instead of her old school girl attire she wore a black dress the machine she always carried around a bit more advanced and more technology added to it.

The moment you set eyes on the person next to her you froze, your eyes didn't widen your eyebrows didn't raise or tighten. Your lips weren't widened with shock, you where frozen. Quick raged breaths was the only thing that was willingly moving by you. Your eyes where solely staring at his neck, he still wore the necklace? His green hair was ruffled everywhere, and he stared back at you, you stood up puffing out your chest lamelessly tears brewing in your eyes but you wouldn't dare let them fall.

You stayed silent and dabi spoke for you, opening his mouth only to be interupted by izuku midoriya himself, as izuku turned to hawks.

"Hawks, you know the plan, leave.. dabi take of the restraints please, she is no enemy nor a danger" dabi nodded ripping of the rip ties and glaring at you slightly, and you smiled smugly at him, poking out your toung at him.

"Hawks did you not hear me. Dabi you too."

"I'd rather go with him to be fair." You said raising your hand right before speaking, and pointing at the winged man next to you, your finger poking his cheek. He tried to push your finger away and you had a little fight over it, him trying to get your finger off off his cheek and you only pushing your finger deeper into his cheek. In the end he won, making you pull your finger back holding it in your other hand and glaring at him. Only to have him give you a mock sympathethic look. Completly forgetting the green haired boy infront of you, he had a hand on his waist the leg opposite side of that hand held down a bit, holding a motherly look and a small bit off offence still by the comment you made earlier he spoke.

"No, he has other things to do." He said, you turned to the infamous hero once again and he turned to you after seeing the look you gave him, just shrugging he looked back forward again, he held his hand to his head, tipping a invisible hat on his head and almost shouting, but instead speaking a little slowly seeing the impacient glare izuku gave him

"sir yes sir!" And walking off a few meters and then flying into the air not turning back.

You looked back at midoriya seeing him already looking at you you smiled uncomfortably.

"Soooo how's life?"

"Pardon me?"

TIME KNOWS NO MERCY

CHSELUVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01