✮❛ four. ❜━

DROWNING IN YOUR VOICE

━━You stumbled out of the door wanting to run after him as fast as possible. The hallways lamps flickering as always the familiar faces of your neighbours turning into one of offence and anger the moment you shoved past them. You could see his angelic white hair turning around the corner making a run for the elevator.

And you started running faster hoping to make it before the doors closed. Shoving past another neigbour lady lianan, living on number 27, she had two babies and her husband had left her just before she got the twins not being able to handle the weight of becoming a father. It was awful you could hear her begging for him to turn around and help her and him screaming at her blaming her for this, many neighbours still loved gossiping about it spilling the ways they would sometimes hear her cry at night.

You held empathy for her, but not in this moment and so you shoved past her seeing the elevator Doors almost close you made a split desicion.

You put your arms between the small gasp of the two elevator doors and they scanned the movement moving back into the empty spot they came from and allowing you to get into the elevator.

Dabi's face morfed into one of shock, eyes wide and completly different to your face of pure concentration, you wobbled into the elevator, leaning your hands against the side of it completly out of breath snd your hair sticking to your face from the sticky sweat you recieved from the run.
You turned your head to him, glaring at him.

And after catching your breath you slauntered towards him your hands swinging by your side and your eyebrows scrunched up, dabi took a step back his back up against the back of the elevator you could see the both of you in the mirror. But albit you focused on dabi, he held his chin high but still held the shock he had recieved from the bizarre adventure he just went trough ( ;)) ).

"Why did you run?"

You recieved no answer, and he let out a chuckle, the shock and vulnerbilaty he had earlier long gone. Caught off- gaurd at the question. He leaned a bit forward his laughter turning a bit more louder.

"You- you followed me all this way to as me that ? " he spoke after his chuckling died down. He shook his head closing his eyes and let a smal smile adore his face.

"Well yeah- its just- well yeah uhh- you know- uhh. "

You looked down losing the confidence and anger you had earlier and you felt a soft but scarred hand hold your chin, he forced your chin upwards and you looked at him immediatly your eyes widening by the action, you felt the coldness of his rings on your chin but the warmth of his body perfectly balanced that cold out, it was nice. You caught the breath that you had lost while mumbling, thinking of an excuse.

You looked him in the eyes, his eyes where a beautiful blue, not too bright but calm. The purple scars under his eyes. Making the blue only pop out more.

He looked at you with such intensity that you subconciously stepped closer to him curious as to what he was thinking. The moment you had stepped clores into that small embrace he held on your chin, he let go. The small moment you had turning into one uncomfortable situation and you stepped back atleast a meter, couching out a fake apoligy. You scratched at the back of your neck looking in the mirror you see dabi turned away from you too, mumbling out curses you heard atleast a Total of 4 'fucks'. And you certanly didn't miss the bright red ears he had. Was he blushing?

Clearing up his throat he looked back up at you again.

"You're gonna give me the real reason you followed me now?"

"are you gonna give me a real reason as to why you ran away" you put a hand to your hip a little teasing attitude lacing your words.

"I asked first."

"And i asked second."

He mumbled out a fuck again and looked at you annoyed already done with the unanswering talk.

"Just answer me goddamn it "

"Oh? How about you make me?"

The look in his eyes changed and he copied your slauntering form earlier, he grabbed at your throat and pulled you closer to him.

"Make you? I'll fucking kill you if you don't answer now!?"

"J-jokes on.. you i've wanted... to die along time now..." you said inbetween short cautioned and barely filled with any air gasps as he choked you menhansingly. He smirked a little his eyes getting an unknown spark one that scared you in a way.

The door opened.

"Shit!" He dropped you prepping you up by your shoulder acting as if you where hugging in the middle of the elevator and in entered one of your old neigbours. Riko hina, he was an old man, he always loved telling stories about his younger days, talking about bizarre adventures that he encountered in his years of being an hero, always repeating the same story, about how he defeated the one and only boogeyman, they called him that merely because he was always hidden in the dark nonody living had ever seen his real form. Merely seeing the shadow that followed him. And he riko or rather : sparker as was his hero name was just walking back from going on a shopping spree wanting to treat himself, the way to his house was all back in the Woods and when he walked true them he encountered him, the boogeyman. He was so proud of himself for catching the most dangerous villain, and telled everyone that he encountered. Including you.

He entered inside his walking stick tiger in his hand, giving you a subtle nod and a smile, you copied his actions and uncomfortably smiled at him nodding in a way to say hello'

Dabi saw the interaction and kicked at your leg thinking you where communicating with the man to get out of this situation. You glared up at him and kicked back.

Shit, what have you gotten yourself into now..

CHS3LVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01