✮❛ thirteen. ❜━

AVADA KEDAVRA

THE MOMENT Bakugos fist hit izukus cheek, felt like it was in slowmotion and even while izuku was being punched he held eye contact with you, feared by whatever emotion was behind those eyes you just couldn't look away.

Only when izuku even after stumbling back, and todoroki grabbing a hold of your wrist and shielding you from the brawl happening between the former classmates, even tho you could clearly see whatever was going on infront of todoroki over his shoulder. Izuku stood up and while you thought bakugou was going to punch again. Instead he was squirming around and his face held a clear emotion of pain. And izuku smirked.

Izuku was holding a frim grip on bakugous arm and you could see the skin to skin contact where in bakugous part was slowly turning into dust.

Shigiraki tomura

Blood started forming with the dust and small cracks of blood split out from the place where the decapitating started, to his shoulder blade.

Todoroki took a step closer and izuku immediatly let go of bakugou and blue fire was lit on your carpet spreading towards todoroki.

Bakugou dropped down in pain and ushered himself half up against the wall and todoroki sprinted towards him. Completly opening you up to not only the fire put the wrath of izuku midoriya. And the look of his eyes told you that he was nowhere near done with you.

The true cruelty and reality that no one ever cared for you brought you with the small action of todoroki running towards a barely injured bakugou and you nodded to yourself.

The fire neared you and nothing inside yourself told you to run away, your instinct' nowhere to be found. And instead taken over by the dark thoughts of yourself.

But the fire was quickly emerged into something more familair to you, at least was.

Water, the hot fire hat suddenly turned into water as if it was never fire in the first place. And you looked up at the person that created the water in shock.

"What? See something familiar?"

Izuku said inching closer to you and putting a tight grip on your jaw, leaning closer to your ear and singing softly, but crazed.

"I have something you own~ Don't i?"

It was as if he was mocking you and your jaw was as if the bones where about to snap.

He placed a ruff kiss on your cheek and suddenly all feel of his contact with you was gone. He was gone.

You turned around seeing if he may have run away, panic seething within you. But he was nowhere to be found, he was gone. And so was your sense of privaty, your look at the world and your trust in anyone and anything.

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

"GIVE ME MORE SOAP!"

"Umm, miss i think you've had enough now.."

"I CAN STILL FEEL IT. NOW GIVE."

When todoroki shouto, bakugou katsuki and a slightly more scared and (was forced to go) kirishima eijirou walked into their old classmates hospital room they thought they where destined to be met with a scared, frail and maybe even dead girl laying in her hospital bed with infusion and many ounces of tears staining her cheek.

What they where not expecting was a tall girl, looking like she just walked out of wonderland itself, completly in trance with a bar of soup scrubbing it against her cheek as if it was the last thing she could do. Not to mention her screaming at a nurse for no reason.

The doctor behind them sighed holding a clipboard and giving it the the only person who would not have the tendensy to break it. Kirishima.

"That girl, has been causing a rucus the moment she entered that room. We had to give her some medicin and it seemed it only made her more... whats the right word..."

"Crazy?"

Bakugou said unsure glancing back at you as you now where trying to litt your own cheek on fire while three nurses tried holding you back.

"Paranoid?"
Todoroki said as he thought back to how you kept glancing around when you entered the police car that was going to bring you to said hospital or the way you made yourself small in that moment of panic.

"Energetic?"
Kirishima said as he looked back at you, as you had long forgotten the fire, and was now instead using the thermostat as a wand and screaming avada kedavra at one of the nurses.

"No.. no.. more like jovial, yes that."

"Right..." the three turned around in sync and slowly emerged into the hospital room fully. You who was still very high on drugs immediatly noticed three figures entering the room. But your blurry eyes could not yet make out who they actually where.

And so, you screamed at them a loud.

"STONE ONION BE GONE"

And threw a couple of pebbles that where placed in a couple of plant pots hitting them. most of them hit ( to your dismay) bakugou, one hitting him on the forehead, and the rest on his neck, one hitting kirishima against the ear and he yelped. But todoroki was safe.

"Good luck!" Screamed the three nurses and left your wrath to the three heroes.

AVADA KEDAVRA

This chapter was very much giving mixed feelings first, sad then, disgust and then, just happiness.

CHSELUVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01