✮❛ twenty-two.❜━

BAKUGOUS SUDDEN ERUPTION was a surprise to anyone but you, you where trying to get a reaction out of him.

A small door on the side of the large room opened and a timid looking assistant came out, clipboard in hand her other hand holding— or rather barely holding on to a remote.

"S-sir, you have to watch the TV!"
she exclaimed and you leaned back in your chair, a smirk hidden behind your hand and your feet leaning on the desk.

Every journalist around you had taken out their phones as a similair glitch sound erupted from their phones.

Your voice is the first thing they heard when everyone held their phones infront of themselves.

"Dearest japan, there is something i want to share with you"— in the video was you standing in a lan coat with a blirry background—" you all must know by know who i am, and i want to start by apologizing. To everyone but the hero society and its followers. I am sorry for causing you all harm mentally or physically and that it was not my intention to harm you."

The you in the video started walking to a door as the camera stumbled on behind you.

"What i will show you now, is what the truth was all along. And it is my promise to show it to you. To prove to you that the heroes are not who they are. Your number one hero isn't the saving god and all might was never who he said he was."

You walked into the room and all that the watchers could see was three bodies hanging onto wires, blood dripping from their sockets.

"These people where alive before your beloved jo-ō decided to kill them to erase evidence. But she was too late."

If people paid attention to the surroundings of the room they could see police officers laying on the ground. Papers scattered around them some where ripped or set a fire.

"These innocent people where used to make your idols stronger. To help them last longer than a normal human would. Make them stronger by taking from a weaker— "

"— every month three new people would hang here and let their quirk, blood, dna be taken from them. I tell you this so you see how they really are! They are not the super strong heroes they are manipulaters who want to take and take and take. They can't stop on their own and so i do it form them. They turn these people into a drug and i was supposed to be one of them. I was supposed to be hanging there as they take everything from me. While I disappeared while THEY the innocent hanging here would dissalear as if they where nothing but lab rats in the first place. "

You now stand infront of the camera and sit down onto a red chair in the middle of the lab.

"We will put a stop to this, everyone who hears me and want to avenge these people."

"Let there be no more victoms, let there be no more tears."

All the journalists that where watching the video turned to the heroes, pure disgust and you recognized the face ad the heroes as they watched you leave u.a

You stood up as the video ended and widened your arms as a invite fhe cameras of the journalists turned to you and you smiled.

"Let the hunt begin."

The journalists jumped up and the other people that where sitting around the room. They jumped up at the seats where the heroes sat as they ran.

You bowed to the fighting people in the rooms and shots entered the building. You turned your back to them and left the building.