✮❛ eighteen. ❜━

MECHANICAL FIGHT

WITH LITTLE TO NO FEAR You stood infront of Bakugou. Your knees where bent and his were locked. The roles had switched and instead of your little self standing infront of a big, scary kacchan. It was the big, scary you.

A sick grin made its way to your face and as much as you hated it— you loved this powerful feeling. Mirroring you, Bakugou had a grin of his own and his locked knees bent lower than yours did. Sparks came from his hand and the elevator started ringing. The fire alarm went of and water came from up half-thrown-away-by-bakugou roof, your hair started sticking to your face and bakugous hands had suddenly lost that spark.

"A fair fight?" You said confidently.

"Nothing is ever fair." He smirked.

You both stepped forwards. His fist swinging towards your stomach and you dropped to your knees and came back up the moment his fist was back towards his body. You kneed him in the stomach and swung your elbows down on his neck. Blood dropped down his mouth and lingered on his neck, you took a footfall back and pushed your ankle to the elevator wall propelling yourself forwards once again and pushing your fist to his nose, he avoided and grabbed the aimed arm twisting it up agaist your back throwing you towards the elevator buttons. Your nose started bleeding and smeared against the buttons; the buttons pressed and the water was still falling, your blood mixed with the water and a small layer of the water filled the elevator.

You stuggled to get your arms out of bakugous grip but he was physically way more skilled. You struggled a little more an moved your face away from the buttons having your cheek against the studs. Bakugou leaned forwards and you could feel his breath on your neck. You made eyecontact with him and he looked smug. A smirk wider than before and his eyes ablaze you could feel small drops of blood land on your collar and he raised his arm to smear the blood the cold red mixture formed its way to a letter and you could feel him tracing it a few more times.

"Feels familiar no? I recall this exact position when we were training." He was to busy drowning himself in arrogance to notice your now free hand inching closer to the hand that was holding on to yours. You grabbed the hand and twisted it.

He grunted and fell forward when you slipped away from beneath him.

You grabbed his hair and tugged him back towards you and he fell back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and held him there. His hands started scratching your arms and his face started turning red.

'I could kill him, right here right now' you thought to yourself.

Do it
A little voice said from the back of your head.

You shook your head and held on tighter, bakugou had been able to grab a handful of your hair and pulled at it. His legs started stuttering and your dragged him to your lap letting your legs wrap around his so he couldn't move. You grinded your teeth at the physical level this took you to.

You leaned back against the elevator doors and bakugou stopped moving, his legs stopped stuttering and smal plucks of hair fell from his hand, the elevator doors opened from behind you and you fell back.

I killed him. I did it.

You jumped up and staggered back when bakugou dropped down to the floor, his eyes closed and his red face turned ghost white.