✮❛ fourteen. ❜━

WHO'S THAT GIRL?

AS THE THREE Nurses left, running out of the door as soon as the three heroes had walked in together with the doctor. The three heroes shared a look and simultaneously looked at the doctor who even him, a person who had seen patient worse than this was shuddering in slight panic of the outcome that would be with the four of them.

"Uh.. good luck?"

Only two hours before their promised visit the three had undergone a meeting about the events of the day before, all top 7 of the heroes where there. Some advisors and reporters with only paper and pen since no camera's where allowed.

They sat around a big round table, bakugou was seeted on the end of it where it pointed at him in an egg shape, kirishima and todoroki sat on oppososte sides of bakugou next to him. Next to then the list whent on. Uraraka and Jirou seeted next to each other and Momo on oppisite side of them on the other side of the table, lastly Kaminari who was between two advisers sitting as smugly as ever.

If you had seen them right now you would immediatly comment on the tense feeling around the room, the way jirou and kaminari where glancing at each other in secret or the way momo stared at todoroki whenever he made a single move. Or even the way uraraka and bakugou couldn't look each other in the eye. They had changed, the advisors where inbetween this tension and bakugou stood up to start the meeting the whispering of the reporters immediatly going to zero.

"The hero society has called us up because of certain events going with the villain: izuku midoriya." Everyone around the room flinched a little by the mention of the name and uraraka shot up. "He is not one to call a villain." Bakugou and uraraka glared at each other, uraraka looked around the room for some back-up but saw no one even glancing up at her, most where looking at the ground and jirou softly shook her head at uraraka pleading for her to stop.

"He has done nothing wrong!" Uraraka said forcefully and pointed at the ground,

"He betrayed us uraraka, can't you just face the truth?" Momo spoke up and immediatly smiled to herself when she saw that todoroki finally glanced up at her.

One of the advisors stood up and crouched down by urarakas seat and uraraka sat down at the same time, he whispered something in her ear and she sighed. When the advisor sat down bakugou continued.

"When we had arrived at the ball"―he pointed to todoroki―"We wanted some peace after a few minutes inside and we found a girl, she had apparently been kidnapped by izuku" Uraraka shook her head but bakugou ignored her. "After a few minutes of looking at her, we saw clearly. It was [y/n]."

Everyone who was slouched down in their chairs suddenly sat up straight. Momo gasped softly and one of the advisors next to her laid a hand on her shoulder.

Bakugou looked to his left where todoroki sat and saw his eyebrows furrowed.

"We decided it was best to take her with us and so we did, we took her to her house and she shut the door on us the moment we arrived, she walked to the entrance but stood still in her place. from where we stood we couldn't see who it was so we sneaked out of the car and followed her"―bakugou took a breath and continued, he could see the reporters writing like their life depended on it, "He was inside waiting for her, midoriya was waiting for her. He looked psychotic, like maniac. He looked like he was an addict and [y/n] was his drug. He was talking about her being played like doll, he- he wanted her to join him, the villains. He told her how everything had happened to her in the span of the couple of seven days was all planned out by him."