✮❛ seventeen. ❜━

IN MEMORY OF, Chapter 17

"Woww..." you spoke standing infront of the large school, izuku who is standing next to you had a similar reaction only he was shivering. You laid a hand on his shoulder in search of comforting him.

"It'll be fine izuku! Bakugou can't hurt you here no more! And we're together right?" He swallowed the lump in his troath but calmed down a little. He grabbed the hand that you held on his shoulder and wrapped it around his own, his hands digging into the palm of your hand.

"OUT OF THE WAY" You turned around and so did izuku the voice awfully familiar and izuku went back to shaking as Bakugou walked by angrily his bag hung over his shoulder and he looked very wel put together for someone with the bad-boy type attitude that he held in middle school.

You turned to izuku again and gave him a awkward smile and an equally scared look in your eyes as his, you held up the hand that was stuck with his and spoke softly,

"Together?"

Izuku instead if his nerves being calmed like before shook his head scared and turned around to walk away, you grabbed his arm and tried to drag him back.

"It'll be alright! He's probably not even in our class! He must have forgotten about you over break!"

"No!" Izuku screamed trying to tug his arm back to run away.

Two guys who where walking by whispering to each other turned to the two of you with a scared look too and the small creak on the left guys collar told you that they had become a victim to Bakugou,

"Man, am i glad that i'm not in 1A i'd have to endure that angry piss head three years long."

You quickly turned to izuku hoping he didn't hear it but he did his face turned white and it looked like he could drop to the ground any second. He tugged his arm to himself and sprinted away, you quickly shot a middle finger at the guy who was talking about Bakugou and ran after izuku.

Finnaly catching up to him at the start of the entrance you saw him talking to a girl with brown hair, you stood next to him and slapped him at the back of the neck.

The girl gasped and frowned at you, "you shouldn't just slap someone!"

You gave her a confused look but ignored her. Izuku looked at you and gave you a short glare, making you all the more confused.

"SO ARE YOU GOING TO Tell me what happened or are you just going to sit there in silence" you spoke irritated, your heart was still beating faster than ever and your adrenaline was still running high, gasps of air came from you in between words

Hana sighed and turned away from you, deciding to look at the wall of the elevator instead. You sighed and stood up dusting yourself off.

"Fine then keep quiet. But i'll figure it out soon."

A thud was heard above the two of you and you turned to hana who was standing up, "No running now!" You heard in hoarse voice that could only belong to Bakugou, the elevator started shaking and the roof of the elevator was pushed to the side but no sign of Bakugou.

You and Hana where now standing back to back looking up waiting for Bakugou to jump in. Smoke started filling the elevator and a foot suddenly slammed into your stomach you stumbled back against Hana and her knees gave out. You stumbled to the closed doors and the figure disappeared again.

A fist appeared next to your face and this time you where fast enough to dodge it grabbing the arm to tug Bakugou forward hitting him with a elbow of your own against the inside of his arm. Hana stood up again grabbed his other arm slamming a knee in his stomach, Bakugou slouched down a little, you raised a fist to punch him but a sudden explosion made you drop back again. Bakugou escaped from you and Hana's hold and turned to Hana.

He punched the side of her face and Hana staggered a bit but threw a punch of her own back against his neck. The punch didn't seem to hurt him one bit and he raised his open hand to slam a explosion again when Hana transformed using her quirk. Instead of Hana there now stood a young little girl. She looked up at the number one hero and started tearing up. Bakugou didn't seem to care and attacked again, the girl climbed over his back and Hana transformed again, now instead of the little girl. Mitsuki Bakugou was standing there. When bakugou turned around, he froze.

The elevator stopped and the door opened slowly, you who was still leaning at the corner of the elevator could see the two other heroes waiting there, they stepped forward but froze similar to Bakugou too as they saw who was standing there. Bakugou stepped back when Hana threw a punch and turned his head just intime before her foot would hit his face. He grabbed her leg and threw it back a little pushing the woman out the elevator and you stepped forwards pushing in one of the buttons of the elevator.

Basement.

The doors closed slowly and the now transformed again Hana looked at you, you nodded at her and she smirked nodding back. Quickly charging at the two heroes. Bakugou who stagered back to not leave you alone in the elevator turned to you once the doors where fully closed.

He smirked widely and bend his knees and opened his palms small sparks emitting from his hands.

"Just us two now 'yeah?"

"Just like in training." You spoke back getting into a fighting stance of your own.

"Only now i'm not scared of you anymore." You finished and the two of you charged at each other.

IN MEMORY OF

Omg this book hit 200 k , 
i'm crying thank you all so much