✮❛ twenty-one.❜━

WALKING UP THE STEPS OFF THE BIG WHITE BUILDING, You're heals clattered but silent among the screams around you. People surrounded you but the two sides where split, on the left where your followers who where screaming and throwing around trash to the other side— the right side, wich was filled with screaming people who did not throw trash but where screaming louder than the left side. The steps you walked where closer the the right side and you heard what they said. A woman who was shoving her hand infront of you to stop you screamed in pain when the journalist who where around you like puppy's dragged jr around by accident. Cameras where shoved in your face and Hana who was acting as your body gaurf tried to gaurd you.

One of the many journalists held microphones to your face asking you quenstions like "how will you handle this converense?"

"How will you calm your people down?"

"Is the fact that you where kicked out of u.a created this feeling?"

You ignored them and your large white coat with red heals where what they last saw when the doors where closed. The first thing you saw where many police officers dressed in their usual blue attire only these police men where of higher rank they all held their own share of medals right above their heart and a hand to their forehead. Gaurd dogs where held by a strong, iron leach and they where barking agressively the moment you had come in their vision.

The room you where in was round many awards where in each of the eight corners and under all of that was a similair seat with a red cushion. The police officers where infront of the entry way. And the door behind you shook the journalist where peaking through the tiny windows and trying to open the locked doors. The cigarette that you had laced between your lips left when you took it out of the corner of your lips. You dropped it to the ground and stepped on it the stop the small fire on the top of the cigarette you let out the last bit of smoke and a police officer on the left offered for you to take your jacket of but you said no.

The police officers turned around simultaneously and you and Hana turned to each other in confusion. When they started walking you followed behind them cluelessly.

The long halls where filled with portraits of heroes. All-might hung there with his perfect smile. And you saw a empty space at the end. Guessing by the spikes in the wall there used to be a portait there and it must have been izuku. The gaurd dogs who where still walking with ears down and their tails in between their legs where barking once and then but calmed down.

At the end of the long hallway where three doors, one of the police men stepped forwards and opened the middle one. You took a couple of steps forward and the police men that opened the door for you could not look you in the eye. You smiled, and gave him a pat on the chest. "Thank you good sir."

The way his throat wobbled gave you enough of an answer and you walked into the busy room. It was a fairly large room and there was a open and empty desk for you there was a large microphone infront of it and many of the higher ranked journalists where calmly sitting infront of the empty desk. Many heroes of most you could recognize out of your own experience at u.a they where all on their own desks with a smilair microphone infront of it oy they had no journalists infront of them. But there where chairs.

Journalists where instead sitting on the ground camera or note pad in hand for you, and the moment they saw you they errupted into questions cameras where soomed in on your face and most of them where on live tv.

You raised a single hand for them to be quiet and it worked after a few seconds, you walked to the desk and sat down in the chair, hana who had gotten no seat stood behind you on the left side of your chair.

Everyone quieted down and they all awaited what would happen.

Jo-ō spoke up, her voice hoarse and a letting a little more anxiety show than she wanted. "It is very exciting for you to show up! We hadn't expected it. Guessing you have read my announcement, we will give the word to the journalists to ask questions after we— the hero agency and its heroes have asked a few of our own. We are here to fix the chaos that has erupted here in our city and all we ask for is peace!" She waved her hand around and some heroes raised their hands to ask questions, jo-ō joined in on the action and you gave her the word again.

"Thank you"— she said with a fake smile—"my questions is what is it that lead to your hatred towards the hero agency?"

Your fists clenched and your jaw tightened, it started to hurt to talk and you needed a few seconds to start talking, wich seemed to satisy jo-ō.

"Well. I think it is quite well obvious no? Everyone has heard of the villain fiasco at u.a and i was betrayed not just by my then best friend, izuku midoriya who tricked them into thinking i was the traitor but by my fellow classmates and teachers who had mentally scarred me. I was hurt, i was a kid and yet they took my so called "betraying actions" as something adultry. "

You stopped talking after that and hands where raised again, jirou had her hand raised high and you gave her the word. She pushed her black low glasses up her nose so they would stay still and picket up a paper.

"Why do you choose to seak revenge with us rather then the one who actually betrayed you, izuku midoriya?"

"I despise him, i am disgusted with him and yet i am thankful because i now see how the hero society really is. He showed me, in a cruel, vile way that being a hero isn't for me. I wouldn't have made it further than where i was then because i was too me. They want someone who is gullible, i was way to honest and real."

Jirou answered back with a question, "so you're saying it is our fault? Rather than the one who caused your leaving?"

"I didn't say you could ask another question did i? But yes i am, because if i knew the hero society was as corrupted as it is I wouldn't have stayed a second longer."

Bakugou spoke up, out of line standing up angered and shoved his clenched fist on the desk. "You almost killed me?! And yet blame us for being bad?!"