✮❛ fifteen. ❜━

GRANDMA EZRA

"SO WHAT IS IT YOU WANT?" Bakugou spoke warily as miss Ezra had now moved to grab a chair and sat right at the end of your hospital chair. The chairs of the heroes facing hers.

"Miss?" Kirishima spoke after a few seconds when she did not answer only staring at you and whispering a few prayers.

"Call me Ezra dear," instead of the scowls she threw at bakugou and todoroki, kirishima only recieved a soft smile "not you two, you can call me ma'am."

"Right. Well ma'am.. i'd like to fucking know what the point is with you sitting here."

"Hmm.." todoroki looked deep in tought on leg crossed over the other and his hand leaning on that leg. He snapped his fingers together and it was almost as if a light went on over his head. "Well if you'd leave that would be great, we have some personal issues to resolve with [y/n]―"

"Don't care, now let me tell you this. If you tell [y/n] anything about the vote that you held i will singelhandedly call the police and tell them how you abused a poor old woman." Todoroki scowled as he was interupted and bakigou let out a dramatic laugh, tears where in the corners of his eyes and Ezra stood up and smirked wich instead of scaring bakugou, made him only laugh more.

"You―you Really think the police―" he let out another loud laugh, interupting his own sentence "Our colleagues would believe you?!" As he continued laughing all Ezra could do was watch. She grabbed a lighter that was hidden in the depts of het bright red and long coat, picking up a cigarette that was hidden together with the lighter. Bakugous laughter died down and Ezra lifted the cigarette to her mouth flipping the spark wheel two of three times and the ages old lighter emitted a spark. Letting the cigarette top catch fire.

she watched you intently, smirking softly the lighter still held the small spark of fire and she grabbed her own wrist wrapping it around the metal end of your hospital bed. Bakugou sat up straight, "What the hell are you doing?!" Ezras vision went from her hand to bakugou and held eye contact with him. She held the lighter in het other hand and lifted it to her arm. Letting the fire burn the skin of her wrist and hand.

She let out a gasp followed with a loud groan of pain, and bakugou shot up grabbing the wrist she was burning, he tried to make her let go. But even with pure strength she just would not budge.

"WHAT THE HELL WOMAN, LET GO!"

Bakugou held a firm grip in het arm and Ezra moved her face closer to him. The dark look in her eyes made him all the more nervous, nervous for what was planned in that mind that made her burn herself.

"TELL ME YOU WON'T TELL HER."
She recieved in answer and so she moved the lighter closer, her breath in a clipse one second she could breath and the other her lungs made no movement.
Bakugou's hands where shaking and kirishima took charge letting his hand slip to both of her shoulders trying to push her of the edge of the bed only to fail but he kept trying. Todoroki dat still in his chair making no move to stop the crazed woman hurt herself.

"Tell me you won't tell her a thing about the vote and i'll let go."

The smirk returned and bakugou lost grip of her wrist, kirishima let go and stood infront of bakugou ducking down under her height, to ease the treath she held towards them, putting both of his hands up innocently.

"Fine. Fine. We won't Tell her"

"PROMISE ME."

"I promise you." The lighter turned of and bakugou let out a sigh sitting down again. Kirishima still wary of the woman dropped down and grabbed the lighter. Ezra smirked, "now.. Lets talk like grown ups, yeah?"

Todoroki leaned forwards and smirked, "I know who you are now—"

"—what has a worldwide ex-villain got to do with a poor girl like her?" He pointed down at you and then at miss Ezra. She looked up at him and the old woman that she was before disapeared.

"A shapeshifter?" Kirishima muttered.

The old woman that once stood before them was replaced by a woman none of them where close to recognising, a woman with beatifull black hair matching her black eyes, soulless many claimed. A smirk with white teeth. Infront of them stood a talk and confident woman. The wound on her hand previously nowhere to be seen and the smirk the old woman wore on her face moments before looked even more agitating on her face. The girl was darkskinned and her outfit wasn't the too long red coat anymore, yet it fitted perfectly on her.

"Let me introduce myself once
again—" she sat back down in her seat and dropped the both of her arms on to the leather rests on the side of the chair.

"— i'm makutsi ezra hana."
The three where quiet, unusually quiet.

"The mimic?" Kirishima asked softly, almost in a whisper.

Todoroki took it upon himself to speak, "her quirk is what most call a vilanous quirk and most also that she lived up to that title. Her quirk makes her take a persons place and copy their looks of course and their voice. When someone hurts her while she is playing as someone else the pain won't go to her but to the person she is mimicking."

Todoroki gave her a glare reminded by what she dus just minutes ago, knowing the inoccent old woman would be in a lot of pain now.

Hana — previously Miss Ezra, scoffed
"The woman'll live."

GRANDMA EZRA

GRANDMA EZRA

New character<33
further introduction
next chapter