Chapter 2

Today Azalea goes back to Hogwarts while her cousin Hope goes to the Salvatore boarding school along with their little cousin Nik.
Azalea was an exact replica of her father but sometimes she was exactly like her mother. Her mother sometimes didn't like that she was.
Azalea kept to herself. She wasn't cheerful like she was when she was a child. She has secrets she doesn't tell her family.

"Azalea let's go." Her mother yells for her. She put on her doc martins with her black leather jacket with a a blue tee under and a pair of pants that hug her waist. She threw her bag over her back and walked downstairs with her stuff. "Ready?" Her mother said. "Yeah let's go." Rebekah and Azalea entered the fire place and appeared in her uncles home. They we're gonna go from their since they can't apparate so Regulus will be taking them.

"Hello my darling niece and best friend." He said as Rebekah rolled her eyes and Azalea gave him a hug. "I've missed you Uncle Reg." She said but it came out as a mumble seeing her face was covered by his clothes. "I've missed you Azzy." He said using her nickname he gave her when she was a baby. "Let's go shall we." He said as they nodded their heads and left. They made their way onto the train station and stood near the train.

"Right Azalea behave I don't need another letter." Her mother said to her. "Will do." Azalea said rolling her eyes. "I'm serious Azalea you can't get expelled from here otherwise if you do you'll be going to the Salvatore school with your cousins." Rebekah said to her. "Ok fine whatever." Azalea told her as Rebekah sighed. "Don't get in trouble." Rebekah said kissing her head. "Will do mom can I go now." "Yeah go ahead send me a letter when you get their safely."

She was walking when someone bumped into her dropping her things in her hand. She cursed under her breath. She picked up her stuff then looked to see who dropped her stuff. It was the Black, Potter and Lupin clan. She didn't like any of them at all. She especially hated Enzo Sirius and Remus Lupins kid.

"Watch where your going." She said as they all stared at her. "Oh um sorry." One of them said as she rolled her eyes. "What's your name." One of them asked. "Why do you need my name for." Azalea said what some people didn't know is she has anger issues she get them from her uncle's Klaus and Kol. "Just give them your name." Enzo Lupin-Black said. "No need to do Black now leave me alone." She said.

"Azalea." She turned around and saw her mother walking over to her. "Mother." She said with an eye roll. "What are you doing." Rebekah said now standing in front of her. "Well some idiot's bumped into me and made me drop my things." Rebekah looked at who she was talking about.

"Azalea come on." Rebekah said as she stared at her mother. "Come on you need to get on the train now." Rebekah told her as she groaned. "Do I have to go." She said. "Yes Azalea now get your ass on that train before I put you in the Salvatore school." Rebekah told her kissing her cheek. "Fine love you." Azalea said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before walking off.

"Rebekah you ready." Regulus said walking over to her. "Regulus?" Sirius said. "So this is what you we're doing today that you couldn't come with us." Sirius said. "Yes Sirius I was bringing my niece here." He said. "Come on now I have to get back now." Rebekah said completely ignoring Sirius presence.

"So she really is my daughter." Sirius said as she ignored him. "Home or to mine." Regulus asked also ignoring him. "My home I have a busy schedule today." She said linking arms with him before they left.

"Well you kids must be off." Lily said as they walked off. "So she wasn't lying when she told you fourteen years ago." Marlene said. "Oh god I have another kid." He said running a hand through his hair. "Listen it might not be yours not until you get a DNA test then we decided from after that." James said as Sirius agreed with him.

Sirius had a gut feeling that she was his daughter and he missed out on raising his daughter. Azalea is a beautiful name he thought to himself. He just hoped he ain't to late.