Chapter 38

AZALEA BLACK

I skipped dinner not feeling well so I just walked around for a bit of the castle till I got pulled into a room. I looked and saw it was the boys. "You weren't at dinner so we came looking for you." They said as I rolled my eyes.

"Also look what we found it's some thingy try it out." Theo said as I shrugged my shoulders and did only to get sucked into something.

"Azalea come down already." I heard my mothers voice say as a version of me walked downstairs as I walked down following myself. "Morning mom morning dad." The version of me said. "Morning pup." Dad said as I noticed the rings on their fingers. Their married.

"Sirius a word." Mom said as dad let out a sigh and kissed my head as him and mom walked off together. I followed them wanting to know what their gonna talk about. "Next time you have someone over make sure they pick their stuff up what if Azalea saw this it would hurt her." Mom said handing him a bra.

"Well next time tell your boy toy to leave Azalea alone and stop talking to her." Dad said. Are they not happy together. "Oh shut up-I don't want him near her." Dad said. "I don't want your little flings here either but they still come." Mom said.

"If it wasn't for Azalea I would've left already." Mom said. "Your only staying for her that's it." Dad told her. "I don't even know why I married you." Mom said. "Me either." Dad said. "Dad." Myself said. "Coming pup." He shouted. "Keep him away from her." Dad told mom before walking out.

"What's wrong pup." Dad said. "Is mom mad at you." I asked him. "No pup." He said. "Are you sure cause this is like the third month you've slept in the guess room and Uncle Marcel and mom are always in her room when your gone." Myself said.

"Don't worry about it my little darling your mom and I are just going through some stuff right now." He said as I saw mom and Marcel go upstairs together. "Are you sure. Are you and mom gonna break up." "Come on let's go visit a uncle James." Dad said as it changed.

It's an older me this time and looks like mom and dad are still together. "Mom enough already." Myself said as we walked into the living room. "Your dads drunk again." Mom said before leaving the house.

Myself walked over to dad checking for his pulse. "Theirs warrior princess." Dad said as I smiled a bit as well. "Are you drunk-No no don't worry what's wrong." He said. "Why don't you leave mom your unhappy." I told him as my older self had tears down her cheeks.

"I love-No dad no you don't I can see it theirs no love here anymore mom is always gone or drinking and always with Marcel her friend their more than friends dad she's cheating leave mom." Myself told him as he wiped away my tears.

"Your always out drinking coming home late dad your unhappy and it's making me unhappy seeing you like this please don't stay with mom because of me." Myself said as he pulled me into a hug. "Okay okay I will but please don't cry pup you know daddy don't like seeing you cry." He told me.

I was pulled out standing their in shock. "Azzy what happened." Draco asked as he sat me down. "Azzy." I heard but couldn't form anything. "Get Sirius." Matteo said as I think Blaise ran out.

SIRIUS BLACK

I was walking to my chambers when someone came running up to me. "Come now." He said dragging me not giving me a chance. We rushed into a classroom and I saw Azalea sitting their with the boys.

"What happened." I immediately asked rushing over to her. "We don't know she tried this thingy out-He pointed to a box. "What does it do." Draco asked. "I don't remember the name but it shows you a life you dreamed of. You kids go I've got her don't worry." I said as they were hesitant to leave her. "Go she's safe." I said as they sighed and walked out.

"Pup what happened." I said wiping away her tear. "What did you see." I asked her. "You and mom together you we're both unhappy but only stayed for me." She said staring at me. "Are you okay." I asked her as she hugged me. "I don't ever want to leave you." She told me as I hugged her back.

"You won't I promise you. You aren't leaving me ever." I told her hugging her tightly. "Your suck with me forever." I told her kissing her head on top slightly.

~authors notes~

What if I made this sad ending book??

Thoughts anyone.

Anyways how is everyone doing.