Chapter 33

AZALEA BLACK

I woke up tied to a chair. I looked around and it was the house me and my mom use to stay for a while. This is gonna hurt. I threw myself back breaking the chair. I got up reaching for the curtain only to burn myself. Took my daylight ring perfect.

I looked around seeing pictures still on the wall very little of me and my mom even though we lived here for quit some time. I looked at the only picture of me and my mom. I lifted it up holding it. "I remember this day you lost your first tooth you were so excited." She said as I placed it down.

"Yet you can't remember a single thing I like now funny ain't it." I told her turning around. "I see you took my ring just gotta wait till it gets dark." I told her as she rolled her eyes. "Turn it on Azalea." She said. "I'm good." I told her. "Why why'd you turn it off." She asked me.

"Why does it matter to you I never mattered to you before so why care now mom." I told her. "You do matter to me-You have a funny way of showing it." I said cutting her off. "Turn it on so we don't have to do this." She said.

"Why are you scared." I said. "No I don't want to hurt you Azalea turn it on for me." She said. "Like I'd turn anything on for you." I told her. "Your lying Azalea but do turn it on." She said. "Turn it on because if you don't your uncles are gonna walk through that door and force it on." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Your lying mom it's okay I know it because you just lied right now saying I matter to you." I said as she stayed quiet. "I'm sorry Azalea." She said. "No your not your only saying it because of what I've become because of you it's okay now we're both alike you always hated that I was more like dad now we're both alike now. You took everything away from me I can no longer have kids now thank you for that mom and you knew that I wanted kids one day and not to live forever but still made me-

REBEKAH MIKAELSON

Elijah came in snapping her neck. "Don't listen to her she doesn't mean it." Klaus told me as I nodded my head. "I know." I said looking at the floor. Kol picked her up tying her up to a metal chair this time with vervain ropes.

"You shouldn't be here for this sister go with the girls." Elijah told me. "I-Go we got this don't worry." He said cutting me off as I let out a sign. "What if it doesn't work." I asked. "Then we go to plan b." Kol said. "And if that doesn't work." I said. "Then we truly lost her sister and theirs nothing we can do to get her back." Klaus said as I left.

AZALEA BLACK

I woke up tied up again. I let out a hiss seeing they tied me up with vervain ropes. "Your up." I heard my uncle say. "No I'm sleep talking." I sarcastically say as they stood in front of me.

"Turn it on Azalea and we can all go home." Kol said. "Then go home nobody has you here Kol." I told him. "No more uncle." He asked. "Why should I call you uncle you barely even saw me so please tell me why I should continue to call you guys uncle." I told them as they stayed quiet.

"Turn it on." Elijah told me as I shook my head. "No I'm good now let's get started with this torture session." I said as they nodded their heads. "Very well then." Elijah said as the curtains open, the sun hitting me burning me causing me to let out a scream. They closed it as my skin healed. "Turn it on." Kol said. "No." I said out of breath.

It went on for what I think three hours till they finally stopped. "Let her try." Klaus said as they walked out as I let out a breath. "Hello cousin." Hope said as I rolled my eyes. "What do you want you backstabbing bitch." I said as she stood in front of me. "It dark now meaning if you so happen to get free you can go." She said as I stared at her.

"You know your a bitch who needs constant attention twenty four seven." I told her as she rolled her eyes. She walked behind me letting out a hiss but the ropes fell onto my lap. "Your free go theirs no point in torturing you if you don't even want to turn it on." She said standing up as I threw the ropes on the floor getting up.

"Finally someone understands." I said rubbing my wrist. "Bye now and if it's a trick I'll find the white oak and stab you with it." I told her leaving out the doors.

I walked out seeing were in a middle of the woods. Great. I started to walk around when my mom and uncle showed up. "You turned it on." My mom asked. "No." I said as Klaus pulled out a white oak stake and pointed it at my mom. "Turn it on or I kill her." He said as I rolled my eyes. "No." I said.

"I know you hear us Azalea turn on or daddy dearest gets it." I heard as I turned and saw my dad with Kol. He has he head in his hands ready to snap his neck. "Pick save your mom or dad or turn it on." He said as I rolled my eyes. They wouldn't kill my dad.

"No why should I turn it on when all you guys did was cause me pain. I don't care anymore." I told them. "Azalea turn it on." My mom said as I shook my head. Next thing I knew he staked her my mom is dead I watched as her body drop to the floor. "Last chance turn it on or your dad is next." Klaus said walking over her dead body. "No." I told them. "Okay then." Klaus said facing me towards my dad and Kol.

"If you really don't care you'll watch him die since you don't care." He said forcing me to look even though I didn't want too. "Turn it on last chance." Kol said as I shook my head. "Do it Kol she don't care then do it." Klaus said as he snapped his neck a gasp leaving my mouth. "No no no." I said as Klaus held me so I couldn't run off.

"Let me go let me go Klaus." I said as tears ran down my cheeks. I'm gonna kill him he killed my dad. "Let me go I'm gonna kill him." I said as he turned me around so I was facing him. "You feel that now all your emotions hitting you at once." He told me. "That's your humanity back-Let me go I have to go to my dad let me go." I told him trying to get out of his grip.

He let me go as I rushed to my dads side. "What did you do." I said dropping to my knees next to him. "What was necessary." Kol said as a sob left my mouth. "No he can't be gone I still need my dad I just got him for him back he can't be gone tell me he ain't gone." I said looking up at them.

"I never told him I loved him yet my dad can't be gone please do something please." I said staring at him. "Do something please get Freya or Davina to do something I can't loose my dad." I said as someone lifted my head up. "It's okay pup cause I'm right here." He said as I threw myself in his arms.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to." I told him as he held me. "It's okay." He said.

SIRIUS BLACK

I held Azalea as she cried in my arms. "We'll meet you guys their go ahead and go back to the compound." I told them as they walked off.

"It's okay pup-No it's not dad I hurt people I'm a monster." She said cutting me off. "Your not a monster." I told her sternly. "But I am you said it in that letter you were disappointed in me for turning-Hey what letter cause I never sent a letter I'd never be disappointed in you Azalea you've been through so much at such a young age and you don't deserve it at all."

I told her. "But-No buts come on let's get you inside sun is gonna be setting soon and I can tell you will burn." I told her as she nodded her head. "They took my daylight ring." She said as I nodded my head getting up with her in my arms. "Remind me to get it from them." I told her as she nodded her head.