Chapter 4

Azalea sat down in the Gryffindor table watching the first years get sorted. Azalea took pride when she got sorted into Gryffindor just like her father did when he was sorted into Gryffindor.

She then soon got bored of waiting for the sorting to be over. She sat their waiting and waiting till the last kid finally got sorted into Hufflepuff. "Attention everyone I heard about what happen on the train and a word of caution dementors are vicious creatures. They will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. It's not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving by the Ministry of Magic they will be here until Peter Pettigrew is caught May the feast began."

He said as Azalea mumbled a finally before swerving herself food. She sat down eating minding her business when someone tapped her shoulder causing her to roll her eyes. "Yes." She said turning to her right. "How come Professor Black keeps staring at you." Fred Weasley asked her.

"No clue but boy do I wish I could sit next to my friends." She said as he shook his head. She went back to minding her business and went back to eating her food.

Once dinner was over Azalea made her way over to the boys right as they we're gonna walk off she got stopped not by anyone but by Sirius Black. "Ms.Mikaelson." He said as she rolled her eyes. "What." She said turning around as he stared at her. "You gonna stare or speak." She said. "Azzy." She heard Blaise say as she turned around so she was side by side next to Sirius.

Their eyes all widened as she stared at them weird. "What Blaise." She said as they stared at her. "Um never mind." He said as she rolled her eyes and turned back around. "Well what happened." She asked Sirius. "Um have your mother send me a letter." He told her. "Um no she's married." She said.

"Not like that-Then how else because how I see it your asking her daughter to tell her to send you a letter." She told him putting her hand on her hip. "Can you just tell her send me a letter it's important." He told her as she rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Fine but I get to skip your class." She told him as he raised a brow. "Owe." She said rubbing her head.

"You negotiating with me?" He questioned. "Obviously." "No your not skipping." He told her. "Then I won't tell her." Azalea told him as they both stared at each other both stubborn. They stared at each other until Sirius finally spoke. "Fine you can skip but tell her to write me." He told her as she smiled at him. "No problem bye Professor." She said turning back around walking off with the boy.

While they we're talking James was under the invisibility cloak and pulled a piece of her hair for the DNA test so if Rebekah doesn't answer he'll know whether it's from her or not he'll not if she's his. He sure hoped she was because she had him wrapped around her finger without even trying too.

Right I'm so sorry for not updating for almost a month I fell into a hole but I'll try to update also I changed the name of the book it was originally called Their Fallen Angel but I changed it to Their Warrior Princess