Chapter 21

SIRIUS BLACK

Azalea was asleep in my arms. I gently laid her down on her back covering her with the blanket. I stared at her as her cheeks were stained with tears that her mother caused. I kissed her head. "I'll be back pup don't worry." I whispered in her ear.

"Keep an eye on your sister for me till I get back." I told my boys as they nodded their heads sitting down next to her as I walked off in search of Rebekah. She made my youngest baby cry that don't sit right with me. It's Enzo, Hope then Teddy then Azalea so she's the youngest out of them.

I walked around for a bit looking when I saw her with Regulus. "Rebekah." I said as she turned around looking at me. "What Sirius I don't have time-What the hell did you tell Azalea that made her cry." I said cutting her off.

I don't care if she don't have time for this she better make time cause if it involves my daughter she better have time for her cause it's also her daughter too. "I told her if she doesn't get her magic under control she'd have to turn." Rebekah said.

"She don't want that-It's not about what she wants Sirius it's about what happens if she doesn't." Rebekah said. "With hell with that if she don't want it she's not doing it. If she says no then it's no nothing after that you aren't gonna force her to end of discussion now you may leave Regulus you can take her now." I said as he grabbed her appearing wherever she needed to go.

I let out a sigh and walked back to the hospital wing. I sat back down by her side dismissing the boys but they didn't go they stayed by her side. Draco ran over immediately to her side. "She okay-Your burly getting here." Enzo said. "Trying getting by hundreds of Slytherins and past a whole bunch of kids so yes I'm burly getting here with a detention for shoving a kid out my way how is my cousin." He asked.

"She's okay for now a broken arm and a little bruising on her cheek bone." Madam Pomfrey said as we nodded our heads. "But she's okay right." He asked as a small smile reached her face. "She's okay Mr.Malfoy don't worry." Pomfrey said before walking off.

"Why is she so important to you." Enzo asked. "She's my cousin we practically grew up together so I'm gonna worry about her every waking moment. She's like my little sister. I won't let her get hurt and today she wasn't suppose to but someone distracted her and I know who." He said mumbling the last part.

"I love Azalea she's my best friend she'll always be important to me no matter what." He told us as I nodded my head. Hope soon rushed in. "How is my sister." She immediately said rushing by her side next to me. "She's okay sleeping right now she's okay pup." I told her as she sat on my lap leaning against my chest.

"She okay dad." She asked me quietly. "She's okay don't worry little pup." I told her. These two right here are my little girls one I never got to raise and one I did but I love them both equally and they know it. I have no favorites their all my favorite.

"She fell from very high up." Hope mumbled. "It's alright she's okay she's a Black remember what i always said-Us Blacks bounce back quickly." All four kids said including Draco. We looked at him as he chuckled. "My mom always said that to me and Azalea she always told us that." He said. She still remembers it.

We started saying that when I first got hit quite the crucio curse. She came to me as Regulus stood next to me and said-Us Blacks bounce back quickly Sirius. Cissy said as I chuckled at her.

"We sure do Cissy." I said as she smiled at me. "Repeat it." She made us say. "Us Blacks bounce back quickly." Me and Regulus said as she smiled.

I smiled at the memory of the three of us. It was the day Andromeda ran off and married Ted I took the blame saying I'm was their so Cissy didn't get hurt. So I got a beating out of it but worth the pain so my cousin didn't have too.

"Your mother actually came up with that saying me her and Regulus were all together and she said it." I said as he nodded his head. "I know she told me what happened." He said sending me a grateful smile as I nodded my head keeping my eyes on my littlest pup.