Chapter 3

Azalea always kept to herself when she was away at Hogwarts she didn't have many friends in her own house but she did make friends with some Slytherins one being her cousin.

She may have gotten Gryffindor but she knows at heart she's a Slytherin. Most Gryffindors hated the fact she hung out with Slytherins.

She sat down next to her cousin sighing. "What's wrong with you." Draco said. "Mums at it again being all weird and secretive." She said. "Isn't that the usual though." He told her. "Yes but she's being more secretive I asked her about my dad again but she told me to mind my business bet you if it was my cousin she would've told her." She said.

"Anyways enough of me how was your summer." She said. "Alright oh after you left mum said you should come visit she misses you." He said as she nodded her head. "Guess who I ran into today." She said. "Who?" Draco said. "Sirius Black." "Your dad?" Theodore said as she rolled her eyes. "Not my dad idiot I don't know who he is." She said.

"Whatever you tell yourself." Theo mumbled as she rolled her eyes. "Anyways what are we doing this year." She asked. "Not going to die." Blaise said. "Why not die it sounds a lot funner than having to be stuck with Hope." She said as they stared at her. "Just saying I'd rather die then have to hear her talk about her love life again oh he choose her over me." She said mocking her as they laughed.

"Why didn't you stay at your uncles for the summer then." Matteo asked. "I told her let me stay but she said we we're gonna travel during summer." She said looking down. "Well did you guys." Tom asked. "No we didn't because Hope needed my mom to stay for her dance." She said biting the inside of her cheek.

"Well this summer come stay with us mum loves you." Draco told her. "Yeah if my mom will let me." She said. "Alright no more depressing talking." She said looking up at them. "I say we prank Potter and his clan." She said as they looked at her. "So that's how you wanna start this year." Draco said as she nodded her head. "Why not it's either that or let me be bored in my dorm tonight." She said as they all sighed.

"Fine we'll do it." Draco said as she grinned. "Oh goodie I have so many ideas for them." She said clapping her hands together. "So." Azalea started off on telling them on the prank for them.

Short chap