Chapter 15

AZALEA MIKELSON

I woke up still tired a bit but I need to get up now. Mom don't like it when I sleep in. I got up grabbed my clothes for the day and showered. Once I was finished I dried myself off getting dressed. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

I'm gonna leave it to air dry. I walked downstairs with shoes on cause I'm gonna go out. I walked downstairs and saw my Aunt Freya walk into the kitchen. Guess she didn't see me. I quietly walked over to the kitchen and heard my mom and Aunt talking.

"Are you sure she won't outburst." My aunt said. "I'm sure but I need you here in case she does we don't need her to outburst and break everything you know she can't control her magic like Hope so I'm just taking precautions." My mom said again like always comparing me to Hope.

"She will outburst." Freya said. Wow where's the trust I won't. What are they even talking about. "I know she will but maybe if Hope can teach her about controlling her magic maybe she'll control it a bit better but knowing Azalea she won't." My mom said wow no trust in me at all. "Azalea won't ever be able to control her magic Freya she'll always have an outburst no matter what." My mom said. I walked off and sat on the couch holding in my tears.

No trust whatsoever does she even have faith in me at all. "Azalea wake up." My mother shouted walking into the living room. "I'm already up." I mumbled knowing she heard it with her stupid super hearing. "Oh good I have something to tell you." She told me as I rolled my eyes knowing it's going to be about Hope.

"What came to tell me what you and Hope did in France guess what I don't care mom." I told her. "Azalea stop with the attitude and no." She said as I looked at the ground. "Feet off the couch." Mom said as I rolled my eyes but put my feet on the ground. "I'm here." I heard someone say but ignored it.

"Perfect and come sit." My mom said but I still didn't look up. "Azalea." My mom said as I looked up at her. "What." I said. "Is it you saying I can go to Draco's if not then I don't want to hear it." I told her. "Guess you don't want to know about your dad then." She said getting up walking off.

"Wait what." I said. She said she'd never tell me who my dad is she said she hates my dad for leaving. "About my dad are you lying to me." I asked her turning around staring at her as she shook her head coming to sit back down. I faced her as she let out a breath.

"No I'm not lying so do you want to know." She asked me as I immediately nodded my head. "Yeah who is he." I asked as she stayed quiet for a moment. "Sirius Black your uncles brother." She said as I went quiet. He's been their right in front of my face the entire time and how stupid of me for not noticing it was him the entire time.

No wonder his son and him had sudden interest in my life other than that they wouldn't have wanted nothing to do with me. "Listen kid." I turned and saw it was him he was the one who came. He's here in front of me the entire time and the days before that him asking for my mom it was to talk about me.

"Azalea calm down." My mom said getting up carefully. I looked up and saw the lights flickering on and off. "Azalea." I heard his voice my dads voice. I got up as they both got up immediately. "Freya get in here." My mom said. That's why she's here not for me in case I have an stupid outburst.

"You don't trust me." I told my mom. "Azalea-You brought Aunt Freya cause you thought I was gonna have an outburst." I told her as my aunt walked in. "Your currently having one right now so yes." My mom said as I went to the fire place using the floo powder going to Draco's.

"Malfoy Manor." I said as I immediately landed in their fireplace and saw Draco getting up immediately with his wand. He put it down seeing me. "Azzy-I ran into his arms hugging him tightly. "She don't trust me she's never gonna trust me Draco." I told him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh Azalea it's alright." He told me. "Theo was right Sirius Black is my father." I told him pulling away wiping my tears. "Azzy it's okay don't cry for me please don't cry she may not trust you but I trust you okay I trust you with my life okay if you tell me I'm wrong then I'm wrong even if I'm right or if you tell me not to talk to someone because you have your reasons than I will cause I trust you have only the best intentions for me okay I trust you that's all that matters." He told me as I hugged him.

"It's alright cheer up the boys are coming over." Draco said pulling away wiping my tears. "I'm so glad I have you as my cousin." He told me making me smile. "Me too I don't know what id do without you." I told him. "Probably be lost." He said making me laugh. "Come on we can go play quidditch in the backyard." He told me as I nodded my head and so we walked into the backyard