Chapter 25

AZALEA BLACK

Right me and George have gotten more close and by close I mean I sometimes sleep in his dorm but I only fall asleep is because we stay up late watching a movie.

When I can't sleep and he always knows when I can't he brings me chocolate which is sweet of him. This crush ain't helping me either.

I packed my things up shoving them in my bag. I just got done with Astronomy so I'm going to go walk around for a bit I'm not really hungry. "Bye dad." I said seeing I'm the last one in here. "Bye pup make sure to eat lunch." He told me knowing I won't. "I'm not really hungry." He gave me a you better eat look as I sighed.

"I'll grab something from the great hall." I told him as he smiled. "Alright I'll see you later." He said as I shook my head but gave him a kiss before walking out shutting his door. I walked down the stairs a whole bunch of stairs. I finally reached the bottom and saw George waiting for me.

"Hello Luv I brought you a sandwich knowing you aren't going to the great hall." He said handing me a ham sandwich. "You are the best and thank you." I said taking a bit out of it. "So what next to do." I said covering my mouth. "Whatever you want what we're you gonna do." He asked me. "Well I was gonna just walk around." I told him as he nodded his head.

"Than we're walking around." He said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

ENZO LUPIN-BLACK

Azalea and George have been getting super close with each other and touchy. I'm not a fan of it. I walked over to Fred. I'm gonna see if he knows anything if theirs anything going on between them two.

"Fred." I said as he turned around. "Yeah." He said. "What's going on between your brother and my sister." I said. "George and Hope?" He said as I shook my head. "No Azalea them two are they dating." He stayed quiet like as if he's thinking about it.

"No clue she did spend the night in our dorm a couple times but leaves before we wake up." He said. "You don't think their dating." I asked him. "I don't think so George would've told me especially if it's Azalea." He said. "What's that suppose to me." I asked.

"It's obvious he likes her." He said as we heard a laugh. I know that laugh it's hers. I turned and saw them both walking together as she's laughing with him. His arm around her and she's letting it. "Hell no." I muttered walking towards them stopping in front of them.

"Hey Enzo what's wrong." Azalea asked completely worried. "N-Nothing just haven't seen my sister come on let's go spend some time with the others we miss you." I told her. "Sorry Georgi." She told him. "It's alright Luv go ahead." He said as she smiled. "Come on." She told me. "Come on." I said as we both walked off together.

"Is their anything going on between you and George." I asked her. "No and if their was I'd tell you promise." She said as I smiled. "Okay but seriously come on we have to find Teddy and Hope." I said as she laughed. "Ok." She said as we walked around looking for them.