Chapter 6

SIRIUS BLACK

POSITIVE

She's my daughter Azalea is my daughter oh god. I could've been raising her if I just listened to Rebekah that day. I have a daughter I really need to talk to Rebekah like now.

I walked over to Azalea. I cleared my throat as she turned around. "Yes Professor." She said with a hint of attitude. "Your mother." Is all I said. "I sent the letter last night who knows if she got it or not I could care less." She said as I sighed.

"Please tell your mother it's urgent that we speak." I said as she stared at me. "Are you trying to get me in trouble here listen here-And we will make sure she does." Theodore Nott said covering her mouth as i gave them a nod and walked back to my desk.

Today I wasn't didn't feel like really teaching so today will be a calm day.

AZALEA MIKELSON

I licked Theo's hand and he immediately removed it off my mouth. Professor Black already walked off so i turned around facing him. "Azzy that disgusting." Theo said as Draco and Matteo shook their heads. "Why would you cover my mouth with your dirty hand." I asked him as he stared at me like I had my vampire face. Which I haven't died yet so technically I'm still just a witch. 

"Azzy sit down and read your damn book." Draco said as I rolled my eyes but sat down pulling my book out continuing my page where I left off. I left the boys in their own conversations. I felt a pair of eyes on me but ignored it. 

SIRIUS BLACK

I stared at my daughter that I just found out I had. "Why are you staring at her it's weird stop." Marlene said as I rolled my eyes. "You get the results back." James asked. "Yeah." I said as he stared at me. "What results." Lily asked. "What was it." James asked. "Positive so Rebekah wasn't lying that day." I said as they stared at me.

"So theirs been a mini Sirius roaming the halls of Hogwarts and we've been oblivious to it all cool." Marlene said as I rolled my eyes. "What does her mom have to say." Lily ask. "I've been trying to get ahold of her actually." I said as my daughter walked up to us. "So are we gonna do anything today." She asked. "What's your name." I asked her as she rolled her eyes. "Azalea sit back down." Draco told her beautiful name. "So are we." She asked once more.

"No-Perfect I'm leaving then." She said cutting me off walking back to her chair grabbing her stuff. "Where are you going." Draco asked her. "Away from here bye now." She said walking out as he shook his head and they walked out after her. Right as i got a letter from Rebekah.

"Dear Sirius, Stop sending me letter and yes she is like I told you fourteen years ago she is your meet me at honeydukes at 6 tomorrow or not I don't care."

Rude. "What it say." Remus asked. "Her telling she is and to meet her at Honeydukes at 6 tomorrow." I said as they nodded their heads. Well I have a class to teach right now i need to get my mind off of tomorrow.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW I"M DOING IT OFF OF A LAPTOP WHICH IS HARD FOR ME BUT TOMORROW MY PHONE GETS FIXED SO YAY MORE CHAPTERS