Eulogy

AZALEA BLACK

I sit here watching my friends and family all happy with their significant other while I'm here by myself because my lover is dead. The first few weeks I spent locked in my room. I didn't even go to his funeral and I'm fucked up for that but I know if I did go to his funeral I would've turned it off right there.

So I stayed home in my room. I've been going out little by little. We were supposed to travel together but I guess it'll just be me doing it. It hurts losing someone you love. It hurt me when I knew my mother didn't love me any more that hurt me but when George died that hurt me more than my mother. His death caused me more pain than anything else.

I'm supposed to be traveling that's what I told my dads but I'm just in Mystic Falls right now. I do send letters to Davina and my family like I promised I would. It's late as of right now so I'm just trying to get out of town. I'm done here I don't need anything here.

"Leaving already little cousin." I heard. "Shove off Hope," I told her. "I know I did my wrongs to you and I know you won't forgive me for that or our family but I hope this you will accept." She said as I kept walking. "Where are we heading love." I heard as I stopped in my tracks turning around. "George," I said in shock.

"I brought him back Azalea I don't want your forgiveness but thought at least you deserve a happy ending." She said before leaving. "Well, are you gonna stand there or kiss me?" He said as I rushed over to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around him as he held me by my waist.

"Oh, Georgi you have no clue how much I've missed you," I told him as he wiped away the tear I didn't know was there. "I know and I'm back so where are we heading my love." He said with that stupid grin of his that I love so much. "Wherever you want as long as I'm with you," I told him. "How about Italy we can look around and have fun." He said cupping my face as my smile widened.

"I don't care as long as you don't leave me again," I said. "I won't I promise this time I won't leave you." He said kissing me once more. "I love you," I told him. "I love you more and once we're done traveling we can go home and tell our families." He said as I nodded my head. "I'm so glad to have you in my arms again." He whispered. "Me too," I told him.

~yahoo~

As promised George stayed by my side throughout our whole traveling not once leaving my side. We did stop and decided to get married though through the law but we are gonna have a wedding where all of our families will be there. Even though I can't have kids we are gonna adopt we've already started the process.

Don't know when we will get a kid but just happy we will. I and George found a house not far from my dad's or his parent's. It's a nice home he's gonna work at the joke shop with Fred again like they agreed on.

"Shh, it's a surprise," I told George as he won't stop kissing me. "I know okay now go." He said giving me one last kiss as I entered the kitchen at my dad's where I told him where I want everyone.

"Hi dads," I said as they turned around. "Your back." They said as I gave them a nod and a hug. "We're you with something," Hope asked with a small smile. "Maybe," I said with a small. "We can tell you have a hickey," Enzo said as I rolled my eyes. "I am grown I'm allowed to have hickeys-But you look fourteen," Teddy said as I flipped him off.

"We're getting off track anyways I stopped in Mystic Falls for a bit and I had a run-in with my cousin and she did something I'd never expect," I said. "What happened," Dad asked concerned. "I never expected her to selfless and think about somebody else for once but I'm glad she did because she gave me one thing I thought I would never see again," I said as they stared at me.

I turned to look at the door waiting for him to come out but he didn't. "Are you imaging someone?" Draco asked as I shook my head. "No you ass he's supposed to come out," I said walking over to the door grabbing his hand, and dragging him in as I heard a gasp. "Him she brought me, Georgi, back," I said as they stared at him. "When," Ron asked.

"Couple months ago but we've been traveling together so that's why we didn't say anything right away but now he's back," I said as he hugged Fred and his family. Once he was done he stood next to me throwing his arm around me.

"So you two were together the entire time," Hope asked as I nodded my head. "Yeah," I said as he kissed my cheek. "So where did you two go," Dad asked me as I began telling them.

~authors notes~

Thank you all for reading my book and for the comments and votes. I was gonna make it a sad ending but I love you all to do that so here you go. Thank you for reading it much love to you all I'm here if you have any questions.