Chapter 8

AZALEA MIKELSON

It's been five days and six hours since everything happened with my mom. Yes I counted the hours I get bored easily and I hate class and forget easily that's why I have friends to remind me when I forget sometimes.

Don't feel like it sometimes but I love them. Attachment issues or abandonment issues one of them don't know probably both.

My mother sent me tons of letters which I haven't bothered to open cause like why not. Beside I already know what she wants to tell me. Why would I talk bad about Hope or yell at me either way I didn't want that.

I'm not in the mood for my mother to make me feel bad. I already have issues on its own I don't need my mother already making me worse. Hope already does that for no apparent reason. We use to be close I don't know what happened.

Once the Hallow left her body it jumped into mine too so she's not the only one who hurt people they didn't mean too. But once Uncle Vincent got it out of me mom and my uncles left.

I didn't say bye to my mom once she made sure Hope was okay she left before even telling me bye. I stayed with my Uncle until everything he almost raised me and to which I respect him. I really love my uncle with all my heart.

Same for my mom cause she's my mom but sometimes she makes me feel bad for stuff I don't do. Hope does it not even me and she makes me feel bad.

I don't know what I did to make my mom not love me anymore. Sometimes I really wished my dad was here so I can go live with him instead of mom. Even though I don't know him it would be nice to know one day or find out who he was.

Me and Hope overheard my mom and Aunt Hayley talking about my dad. My mom said I wasn't suppose to be born. It hurt me to hear my mom say that after she said that I walked off not wanting to hear her anymore.

Not once have I heard my mom say I love you to me. She says she has before but I haven't remembered a time where she has and I remember important memories pretty good.

Oh like this one memory I think I was five and Uncle Regulus was teaching me how to ride a broom. It was so fun I fell off it once but it was still fun.

But other than that I haven't heard her say I love you. I thought mothers are suppose to love their kids unconditionally like Aunt Hayley and Aunt Freya and Aunt Keelin does with Hope and Nik.

Sometimes I wish Aunt Hayley was my mom. She always telling me she loves me and I have a fun time with her. Mom is always busy with Hope or Marcel leaving me no time to hang out with her.

Theirs this stupid mother daughter dance their holding this year during Christmas break. I'm not going besides I don't doubt it if she goes with Hope. It's a mother/father daughter dance for the kids who either don't have a mom or dad.

I feel bad for the ones who don't have one. We're almost similar on not having one. I can't remember the last time me and my mom actually did something together like she does with Hope. Her and Hope are always going out and doing fun things but when I ask she's busy.

Aunt Hayley always took me I love her for that but sometimes wish my mom said. Oh and Aunt Davina she's really cool she teaches me about control sometimes or new spells or new ones she does or theirs a time where she didn't know how to do a spell so me and her both did it together.

I love spending time with Davina she's young but understands how I feel. She don't judge me either I don't know if she's my cousin or aunt cause Marcel is like Uncle Klaus son and Davina is like Marcels kid. But she married Uncle Kol so is she my aunt/cousin.

I'm confusing myself here.

I was snapped out of my thought by the boys. "What are you thinking." Matteo asked me. "Is Davina my aunt or cousin." I said as they stared at me. "The one married to your Uncle right." Blaise asked as I nodded my head. "Well Marcel is like Uncle Klaus son so he's my step-dad/cousin and Davina is like Marcels daughter and she's married to my uncle so is she my cousin or aunt." I said as they stared at me flabbergasted.

"Where the fuck do you come up with this crap." Draco asked me shaking his head as Theo and Lorenzo tried to figure it out. "Is this what goes on in your head all day." Blaise asked. "Sometimes." I said.

"She's your assin." Theo shouted as we all looked at him. "What." I said completely confused. "Well like you said all that she's your cousin and aunt making her your assin aunt/cousin." He said as i bursted out laughing. "Your family history is weird." Matteo mumbled.

LITTLE BACKSTORY OF AZALEA