Chapter 14

AZALEA MIKELSON

I got home after a long day out and a needed one from Josh. He took out to eat got me ice cream we walked around talked to Camille. I love her I understand why Uncle Klaus loves her. She's sweet and kind and so adorable.

Josh waited for me to walk inside and lock the door. Josh has always been their for me no matter what's happened. I turned around and saw my uncle and his brother their. "What the hell." I said placing my hand on my chest seeing he just scared the shit out of me.

"Where we're you it's almost midnight Azalea." My uncle said as I let out a breath and took my sweater off that Josh gave to me. "Azalea where we're you." He asked me. "Out with a friend." I told him. "Which friend and where are your aunts and uncles." He said.

"A friend don't worry about it and their gone." I told him as he stared at me. "I am gonna worry about and gone where." He said as I kicked my shoes off. "With my mom to France and no your not." I told him. "So you've been home alone for four days and you didn't bother to tell me." He said as I nodded my head.

"Yeah and yeah." I said. "Why haven't you told me I would've came and picked you up." He said. "I was thinking about it but then i decided against it." I told him as he let out a sigh. "When is your mom coming back." He asked me as I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know she didn't say when." I told him.

"Your mom was suppose to talk to you about something this break but seeing-I am right here." My mom said appearing after four days. "Cool now I'm going to bed." I said walking over to my uncle kissing his cheek. "Goodnight Uncle Reggie." I said as he kissed my cheek. "Goodnight Azzy." He said as I walked past my mother and up to my room. I changed into pajamas and fell asleep in my bed.

REBEKAH MIKELSON

Azalea went up to her room ignoring me. I let out a sigh and walked over to Regulus. "Seriously Rebekah she was home alone what if something happened to her." Sirius said as I rolled my eyes.

"She was fine I had someone check up on her don't worry Sirius and yes we can tell her still in the morning." I told him as he huffed. "I'll be back." I said walking upstairs to her room. I walked in and saw her asleep on her bed.

I let out a sigh and walked closer towards her. I kissed her head whispering an I love you to her before turning her lights off and walking back out. I shut her door gently letting her sleep. I walked back downstairs to Regulus and Sirius. "Don't worry we'll tell her first thing in the morning when you get here." I told Sirius.

"Your not gonna leave." He said as I shook my head. "No I'm not and be here at eight I want you here before she wakes up." I told him as he nodded his head. "I'm gonna go Remus is waiting for me night guys." He said before leaving. "Bex are you sure about this she can't control her magic what if she outburst." Regulus said.

"That's why Freya will be here if she has an outburst Freya will help so I already taken precautions she won't ever control her magic Regulus it's something she won't ever able to do." I told him as he nodded his head. "I'm gonna go but I will be here in the morning as well." He said as I nodded my head. He kissed my cheek before leaving. I let out a sigh and walked up to my room.