28. Celebration

Yibo POV

I woke up to find Zhan gone; he left a note on my nightstand saying he had to go meet a couple of business associates that were in town. I sat up running my hands on my stiff neck and shoulders. I let out a soft groan when I stood up; my body was sore, my lips a bit swollen.

I chuckled Wow that was something else I thought dryly. Last night I got to experience Zhan on a whole new level, I realized that previously he only gave me a fraction of what he was capable of. I got chills just thinking about it.

I picked up my torn clothes from the floor and some of his and went into the bathroom. I took a long hot bath, grabbed a bathrobe, and went to the basin. I finished brushing my teeth when I noticed something below my right ear. I got closer to the mirror examining it then I laughed hysterically, he gave me a hickie!

I lightly traced the mark. It wasn't visible unless you got really close; you'd think I would've felt him bite me but I didn't. I got dressed for the beach party, from what I heard it was pretty exclusive; they'd even cleared St. Catherine beach for it.

I put on a peach shirt and white trouser, putting on shoes. I sat down on the dressing table, brushed my hair applied some lip balm and brown kohl, I didn't apply it unless necessary.

"Your wings are missing angel" Zhan's deep voice came through the door, I turned to see him leaning against the doorframe. "Hi stranger" I said, smiling at him. "Hey" he grinned, I stood up and walked towards him "You look beautiful love" he said looking me up and down. I also noticed he wore a tank top with a pair of white trousers. I couldn't help but admire his impressive physique.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he pushed my hair back, he leaned down to kiss me then suddenly he halted. "Oops" he said touching the area where my hickie is, I chuckled, "You're a bad man," I teased, and he smiled sinfully. 

"How are you feeling?" he asked, still smiling but his tone was a little solemn. Trust him to worry about me even when unnecessary "I'm fine" I said, I was a little sore in the morning but a hot shower fixed me up quickly.

He gave me a knowing look, then he gently pressed his fingers on my shoulder and I lightly groaned at the soreness. I once again betrayed my own statement, I sighed defeated. He gave me a sympathetic smile, "I'll behave myself next time" he said, I shook my head at him. 

"Don't, I'm not this fragile twig besides love this wild Zhan," I said giving him a chaste kiss, he chuckled and rolled his eyes "Careful what you wish for love, there's still so much I can show you." He said running his hands through my hair.

I bit my lower lip raising an eyebrow "You can show me now." I said, I didn't mind ditching the beach party and having a repeat session of last night. Even though I was still sore. He cupped my chin leaning in closer "Firstly, we have to go and secondly..." he paused, bluntly staring at the unbuttoned shirt "Don't tempt me," he said releasing me. "Are you ready?" he asked.

I nodded stifling a smile, I grabbed my bag off the bed and we headed out of the suite. We drove down to the beach. When got there we went over to the 2 huge bouncers at the entrance. They smiled at us and moved out of the way.

I was right about the party being exclusive, from what I could see there were only about 50 people here. There were fancy gazebos, umbrellas, and recliners all over the beach. There was also a DJ booth and a bar close by; in the ocean were speedboats and yachts. Zhan and I were strolling hand in hand when a man and a woman suddenly approached us, they looked very important.

"Sean Xiao, I'm so glad you could make it," the man said, shaking hands with Zhan.

"I'm glad I could come" Zhan replied, looking at me "This is Harry Fanshaw, he's hosting the auction tonight and this is his wife Melinda" he added "This is Yibo, my everything" he gestured with his hand. I smiled and greeted them both, "Aw you're a very lovely couple," Melinda said, and I blushed and smiled at her. She whispered something in Harry's ear, said her goodbyes and walked away,