100. Ours

Yibo POV

I walked out of the bathroom, running my hand over my shoulder. My talk with Ziyi this afternoon was draining, both emotionally and physically. Talking to my best friend lifted some weight off my shoulders though.

I still debate on whether or not it was such a good idea to tell her because Ziyi was the 'take matters into her own hands' type of girl. I guess I'll just have to trust her word. I was surprised when a knock came on my door, no one ever came to visit me here and only Ziyi knew where I was staying. I walked to the door opening it and I froze where I stood.

"Zhan." I breathed in utter shock, I blinked twice but he was still standing there. His eyes slowly went over my frame then I realized that had nothing but my white bathrobe on. I uneasily tightened the belt around my waist and his eyes followed the gesture. 

I knew it was silly to feel self-conscious around him of all people, he probably knew every inch of my body better than I do. I just felt very raw and vulnerable right then and I certainly didn't expect him to turn up at my door in all his glory.

"Can I come in?" he asked and I snapped out of my brief trance, noting that I haven't moved; I stepped aside for him, not quite trusting my voice. I closed the door behind him "Are the kids...?" I trailed off "They're fine."

He said, "How did you find me here?" I asked, walking ahead of him "I'd find you anywhere." He said and I tensed, did I just imagine the tenderness in his voice? Then I thought maybe that's just me.

"You're using your Wang family name now?" he said, and it didn't sound like much of a question. He must've asked for Xiao Yibo down at the lobby. I stopped turning to face him "Well I'm not exactly married now am I?" I said and his eyes darkened "Says who?" he asked, his voice returning to its usual coldness.

"Says the non-existent ring on my finger!" I snapped without thinking, but he just watched me quietly. I took a deep breath, running my hand through my unruly hair, not even bothering to neaten it up, what was the point?

"Look Zhan, I'm really tired so if you came here to further elaborate on how much you hate me, that's unnecessary. I got the message loud and clear." I said turning back around "I think it's best if you just leave." I whispered walking further into my suite. What was I saying? Him leaving was the last thing I wanted.

After spending so much time away from him seeing him felt good, all my senses coming alive with awareness at his closeness. I just can't take any more this cold bitterness between us; it only breaks my already shattered heart. I spun around to see if he really did leave and I gasped to find him inches away from me.

I was even more shocked when he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, kissing me.

I stood frozen for a second but after getting over the initial shock I started kissing him back. It was almost second nature to me like I was meant to respond to everything he does and says. My hands went into his black hair; I loved its silkiness. 

I had missed this, kissing him, touching him. I could swear I had a moment of heaven every time I did.As if inevitably I came back down to earth, why was he kissing me? He hates me, doesn't he? I pulled away, also needing to breathe. 

He started kissing my neck "Zhan what is this? What are you doing?" I whispered, I couldn't understand why he was all over me now; maybe I should just enjoy it...no! He said he never wanted to see me again; this didn't make any sense. "I'm kissing my wife." He said and the possessiveness in his tone shocked me as much as the words. 

I felt his lips travel from my earlobe and down my jaw. "What about that actress of yours?" I asked, trying not to sound bitter and he briefly paused, "Who? Emily?" he asked, he even remembers her name.