41. Taking control

Yibo POV

It was hard to miss the gold-plated door sign that said CEO: Xiao Zhan, I smiled and knocked, there was no reply so I opened the door. I found him working on his computer; he seemed preoccupied so I surveyed his office. He had probably the hugest desk I've seen in the whole building; it was full but not untidy. It had two single couches and one recliner on the side, complemented by a fancy coffee table. It was pretty amazing even for an office.

He looked up then and his eyes widened a bit; I smiled. "Surprise," I said walking towards him, he smiled standing up "Well this is the best surprise I've gotten yet," He said kissing me "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Well I was in the neighborhood, I thought I'd stop by and surprise my future hubby" I said and he chuckled. "Wow" I said looking at the exterior glass wall to the epic view his office had of the city "I've never felt this intimidated by you before" I teased.

"Did my receptionist give you a hard time?" he asked, as I sat on the edge of his desk, he stood in front of me playing with my hair. "No, she just seemed nervous to see me" I said, he smiled and leaned down to lightly brush his lips across mine, they were barely touching.

"Well you are the boss's fiancée after all," he said and I chuckled "Look at you blowing your own horn," I teased; I couldn't deny that I found Zhan's arrogance sexy. He carried himself in a way that said the world revolves around me, and it probably did.

"You're welcome to do that too honey" he said kissing me fully; I felt his hand in my hair pulling my head onto him. I wrapped my arms around his waist parting my lips; letting his tongue drive me wild.

Then I remembered where we were, I twisted my lips, pulling them away "Slow down" I breathed. "How about no" he said, kissing my chin and neck this time around "Zhan!" bellowed, "One of your employees could walk in any minute," I said and he just continued driving me crazy with his mouth unfazed. 

I giggled as he started whispering sweet nothings in my ear, just then his door opened. He made no move to end our embrace so I didn't too "Cream cappuccino just the way you like..." a woman said walking in before freezing to a halt when she saw me.

She had long bleach blonde hair with dark brown eyes; she was very beautiful and a tad younger than me I guessed.

"Thank you, put it on the table" Zhan said and the woman smiled apologetically and laid the coffee on the table. "Yibo this is Bianca my PA. Bianca this is my fiancée Yibo" Zhan said not taking his hands off me. I didn't miss the slightly disappointed look she had as Zhan told her who I was, or the infatuated look she gave Zhan.

I put on the best smile I could master and offer her my free hand; she shook it "Its nice to meet you" she said "Likewise" I replied. She turned to Zhan "The reps at Jenkins Corp called to say they are ready to meet, he said you should call them back to set it up" she said, and Zhan nodded. She muttered a goodbye and left.