Chapter 17 :My Woman 3

Sang Wuyan hung up the phone and said to Wang Lan, "Lan Lan, ask for leave for me. I want to go back."
  "Back to where?"
  "Hometown."
  "But you didn't mean that you promised to visit his father tomorrow."
  "My father is more important."
  In the taxi, Sang Wuyan thought: Is she really wrong?
  Yu Weilan rang the doorbell.
  Su Nianqin was a little surprised: "Xiao Lu, she's out."
  "I didn't come to see her." Yu Weilan smiled, "Don't you ask me to go in and sit?"
  Su Nianqin stiffly turned sideways to let her in.
  "I heard that you will take your girlfriend home tomorrow."
  "Yes."
  "Today your father was able to sit up and eat by himself after receiving your call. It shows how happy he is."
  There was a sneer at the corner of Su Nianqin's mouth.
  "You are still so stubborn."
  "No. I'm not stubborn about certain things."
  "Nianqin," Yu Weilan habitually sat next to Su Nianqin, putting his hand on his palm, "If Mrs. Su was alive, she would be very pleased." She still called Su Nianqin's mother that way for many years.
  "You are the current Mrs. Su." Su Nianqin shrank his hands, teasing.
  Yu Weilan didn't think much of Su Nianqin's irony, and said kindly: "I'm very happy for you too."
  Su Nianqin was suddenly sullen: "Of course you are the happiest one. Because no one will bother you anymore. This man who bores you and abandoned it can finally use his love to restrain others and never treat you again. I've been entangled hard! Madam Su, you don't have to be so passionate at all. Your stepson has never loved you in his life!"
  Yu Weilan's face was pale, and it took a long time for her to regain his blood color: "After so many years, you finally said these words. It can be seen that you really like Miss Sang."
  "I like it or not that she has nothing to do with you."
  "Tomorrow the family will have a meal together so that Miss Sang laughs. I'm leaving, Nian _qin."
  As soon as Yu Weilan got in the car and closed the door, she saw a girl with short hair at the door of Su Nianqin's house, looking through the keys in her handbag.
  She is Sang Wuyan, a small southern girl. She rolled up the window, leaned tiredly on the chair, and let the driver drive.
  Sang Wuyan was a little anxious. She didn't bring the key. I hope Su Nianqin didn't go out. Thinking of pressing the doorbell again.
  "Enough of you! Yu Weilan!" As she saw the door opened, she heard Su Nianqin's roar.
  She saw Su Nianqin who was full of anger, and she was startled: "I forgot to bring the key."
  Then she ignored Su Nianqin's embarrassment and hurried back to the house to pack her luggage.
  "What are you doing?" Su Nianqin noticed something strange.
  "Pack things." She said, "Sorry to your father, I won't be able to go tomorrow."
  Su Nianqin clasped her wrist tightly: "Where to go?"
  "Go home..." She didn't know how to explain it to him. Sang Wuyan felt that he was inexplicable, his wrist wanted to break free, but it was more painful to be caught.
  Su Nianqin's anger became more concentrated. Why would she run away whenever he said to take her back to Su's house? This time she went home and returned to a place he couldn't find.
  Does she regret it? Regret for falling in love with him as a blind man? Have you waited until this day?
  "My father is physically..." Sang Wuyan endured the pain, but didn't know how to explain it.
  "I know!" Su Nianqin interrupted her roughly, "I'm just a blind man who delays your future! They look down on me, think I'm not promising, and think I'm going to drag you back. Now they have to play tricks to ask you to go back!"
  "Su Nianqin!" Sang Wuyan stared at him, "You can't slander them."
  "Such contempt, in my Su Nianqin's eyes, farts are not worth it!" Su Nianqin's anger grew stronger.
  "Su Nianqin, don't make trouble unreasonably, okay. Let me go!"
  "Unless you don't leave." Su Nianqin's eyes without focus were full of haze.
  "I must go back."
  "I told you to stay!"
  "I can't do it!"
  Su Nianqin was extremely angry when he heard this for the second time, and couldn't help throwing the mobile phone held in his other hand. The phone was thrown on the wall and bounced back to hit the frame on the bedside. The photo in the frame was a group photo of the two at Sang Wuyan's school.
  The two things fell to the ground together. The carpet was very thick, so there was only a muffled noise.
  After the silence.
  Su Nianqin said, "Unless you want to never come back again." Then he let go of Sang Wuyan's hand.
  "If you still want ,Su Nianqin, we can go to register for marriage immediately." Sang Wuyan uttered this reluctantly and sat down on the bed and moved her right wrist, which was almost broken.
  "I, blind, don't need your mercy." Su Nianqin sarcastically.
  Sang Wuyan raised her head and stared at him for a long time: "If you keep doing this, I will be tired." After she finished speaking, she picked up her luggage and left.
  (6)
  Cheng Yin said: "I always thought you were in love."
  "I think so too."
  "He has a bad temper, you know."
  "Why is it the worst for me?"
  "Maybe because he loves you the most."
  "real?"
  Cheng Yin didn't answer, but Sang Wuyan had silently said to herself: It's true, Sang Wuyan, you can doubt whether the earth is flat or right, and you can't deny Su Nianqin's feelings.
  Sang Wuyan thought: Am I really wrong?
  She regretted it a little.
...
  After the last quarrel, after the last time they were alone, Su Nianqin couldn't wait to bend his head and kiss her fiercely. The arms that hugged her became smaller and smaller, as if he wanted to make himself his body. A part. It was a kiss as long as a century, and Sang Wuyan had never seen Su Nianqin so panicked that he almost choked her.
  After a long time, Su Nianqin reluctantly let go of Sang Wuyan's lips, buried her face in her neck, took a deep breath of her, and said, "Wuyan, do you know my fear? "