Chapter 16: My Woman 2

You ignore me, why should I take the initiative to answer you, no way! Sang Wuyan snorted and left the studio.
  As soon as I reached the threshold, I met Wu Wei over.
  "Wuyan—" Wu Wei stopped her.
  She happened to meet this shabby man at this moment.
  "Do you really want to eat the cafeteria tonight?"
  Sang Wuyan tried her best to move his body into the corridor, hoping that Su Nianqin's hearing would be slower.
  "It's really not nutritious. Why don't we go to dinner together, and then just in time for a movie." Wu Wei chased after her.
  Sang Wuyan groaned secretly, hoping that he would leave quickly, otherwise Su Nianqin might rush out to kill.
  kill? !
  Sang Wuyan changed her mind and thought, anyway, he is not killing me, he wants to piss me off, why can't I piss him off? So she turned her head and said, "The food in that western restaurant is really delicious?"
  "It should be good, because I haven't been either." Wu Wei laughed honestly.
  "Eat any beef?"
  "certainly."
  "After watching the movie, it is not convenient for me to go home." Sang Wuyan blinked.
  "I will send you off."
  "Then you have a blessing, you need to know the coffee my roommate makes..."
  "Sang Wuyan!"
  Before she could finish speaking, she was immediately interrupted roughly by Su Nianqin.
  Sang Wuyan turned around and saw Su Nianqin with an angry face.
  Su Nianqin squeezed her wrist: "Follow me back!"
  "Can't do it!"
  Su Nianqin didn't care about her refutation, and took Sang Wuyan's arm and walked away. Although she walked very slowly, the vigorous restraint did not allow Sang Wuyan to resist.
  "Mr. Su." Wu Wei ran to the front to persuade him politely, completely unaware of the reason.
  He blocked Su Nianqin's path, and his tone was still polite: "Mr. Su, if you have something to say, Wuyan did something wrong just now, I apologize for her." Before Su Nianqin came, the director told me. , This man has a weird temper and all the staff can't slack off, so he is still a bit mentally prepared.
  Sang Wuyan thought, Wu Wei is still reliable.
  Su Nianqin listened to him without a mouthful, and became even more irritating. He also called the word Wuyan?
  "Are you lovers?" he asked displeasedly.
  "No." Wu Wei denied embarrassingly.
  "That means you can't control it."
  "Why?"
  "Because she, Sang Wuyan, is my Su Nianqin's woman!" Su Nianqin said earnestly with a cold face.
  On the way home, Sang Wuyan kept smiling in the back seat. Su Nianqin's face was slightly reddish and still stretched like ice cubes, her lips tightly pressed. Yu Xiaolu couldn't help laughing while driving.
  "Xiao Su, you are so cute!" Sang Wuyan gave him a big hug. Su Nianqin seemed a little uncomfortable. After a while, Sang Wuyan followed his tone and replayed the scene just now, saying "She is my Su Nianqin's woman", and then put on a cool posture.
  "Shut up!" Su Nianqin finally couldn't bear it.
  (4)
  Sang Wuyan raised her eyebrows: "Do you dare to tell me to shut up? Do you dare to shut up to your woman? Su Nianqin, are you tired of living? Look at my unique skills to make you survive or die. "As she said, she stretched her finger to stab Su Nianqu's armpit.
  At the beginning, he could still pretend to be eight hundred and say "Don't make trouble!" In the end, he was dragged into the water by Sang Wuyan and began to resist. The stiff expression on his face was never seen again. Yu Xiaolu drove in front and smiled knowingly. She finally understood why this girl was so different in his world.
  She is the pistachio in Su Nianqin's gloomy life.
  Halfway through the trouble, Sang Wuyan suddenly stopped, as if he was meditating on a very important thing.
  "What's the matter?" Su Nianqin laughed and sweated when she touched Sang Wuyan's forehead. Why do you sweat so much while blowing on the air conditioner? What to do in the heat, he thought.
  "The picture on the poster."
  "Um?"
  "That beef looks really appetizing."
  When he got home, Su Nianqin returned the phone to Sang Wuyan.
  "Your mother called."
  Sang Wuyan was nervous: "What did she say?"
  "Ask about your defense."
  "that's it?"
  "What else?" Su Nianqin asked deliberately.
  "Nothing." Sang Wuyan felt relieved.
  Her tone and mood tightened and she didn't escape Su Nianqin's ears at all.
  after a few days.
  "Wuyan," Su Nianqin couldn't help asking, "Do you have anything to tell me?"
  "no."
  Sang Wuyan felt strange, and suddenly thought of something and suddenly confessed: "Your precious piano, I was impatient to play yesterday, so I kicked it. Can you guess that too?"
  Su Nianqin didn't speak, but smiled, but his eyes were dull.
  "More!" Sang Wuyan suddenly thought of something.
  "Besides?"
  "Give it to you." Sang Wuyan touched an MP3 out.
  "I originally bought this MP3." Su Nianqin said.
  This is coming to my home by borrowing flowers and offering Buddha...
  "No," Sang Wuyan rubbed the tip of his nose, "There is something for you recorded in it." Then he smiled.
  In a blink of an eye, it was the end of June, when Sang Wuyan graduated.
  On the day the degree was awarded, the two of them were walking at school, and Su Nianqin attracted the attention of past girls.
  She learned from Yu Xiaolu that Su Nianqin would actually be nervous when he went to a crowded place, because there were too many people, too much light and shadow, and too strong smell, so he would be confused and at a loss. So she has been holding his arm without leaving a step. Even without a blind stick, he can do well.
  She showed him the school where she had been for four years.
  In front of the lotus pond, Sang Wuyan said: "This is my favorite place with Cheng Yin."
  "Where is Cheng Yin? I really want to know her."
  "I don't know, you were there before you came."
  Later, I met a group of classmates, and they greeted a few words and asked about their whereabouts.
  Li Lulu sighed to Sang Wuyan: "It's a good job for your mother to find you, or Guozhong. Now the middle school attaches great importance to psychological education. Why did you give up for no reason?"
  Sang Wuyan didn't want to talk about this topic, and smiled: "I want to make a new decision, and I am not willing to work on the radio now."
  Li Lulu saw Su Nianqin and said, "I can't bear the person next to me."
  Sang Wuyan immediately introduced Su Nianqin to them. Su Nianqin smiled and greeted them with an exceptionally kind heart, which made Sang Wuyan very relieved. No one was pretending to be weird when he noticed Su Nianqin's visual impairment. Someone among them also asked playfully: "How did Sang Wuyan get such a good husband-in-law."
  Sang Wuyan glanced at Su Nianqin and smiled: "First, thicken your face by three feet, and then beg for nothing."
  Everyone was amused together.
  Su Nianqin was embarrassed by her instead.
  At this time, Sang's mother called, and the classmates dispersed again.
  "Yeah, Mom. There are photos."
  "Where's Dad, I'm talking to him."
  "Business trip again?"
  "No, there is..." Sang Wuyan paused, "and Su Nianqin."
  In the evening, Yu Xiaolu was out on a date, Su Nianqin read a book, and Sang Wuyan was lying on Su Nianqin's lap reading comics and playing music.
  "Reading like this is not good for your eyes." Su Nianqin said.
  "I'm not reading a book, I'm reading a cartoon." Sang Wuyan quibbled.
  "What comic?"
  "Suspenseful," Sang Wuyan suddenly became interested, "I will tell you."
  The manga is about Kanadaichi's story in Rokkaku Village. In a village built like a six-pointed star, under each cellar is a mummy related to a shocking secret many years ago.
  Speaking of the strange missing part of each corpse, Sang Wuyan curled up and asked, "Does this house have a basement?"
  "have no idea."
  "Where is the attic?"
  "I rarely go up, I don't know."
  "Then what else do you know?" Sang Wuyan groaned slightly.
  "I know that there are only two of us in this house now, but there is noise next door." Su Nianqin said in accordance with the plot of the story. He suddenly found that he seemed to have gone bad, influenced by someone.
  "But you can't see a figure flashing across the window." Sang Wuyan added that the atmosphere was very enjoyable.
  "That's because it wants you to see it deliberately."
  "You should turn off the music and tell ghost stories to have the atmosphere."
  "There are still lights?"
  "Of course." Sang Wuyan was already a little vacant, but replied bravely.
  "Okay, Wuyan, don't talk about this." Su Nianqin laughed, it's not funny to really scare her.
  Suddenly—music and lights stopped working.
  The two were silent for a moment.
  "Su Nianqin, did you do it?" Sang Wuyan asked, his voice a bit wary.
  "I didn't move for half a minute, and the light doesn't have a remote control."
  "Really?" Sang Wuyan pulled his clothes tightly, sitting up and drew into his arms as she spoke.
  "real."
  "I want to scream."
  "My eardrums are sensitive, it's better to wait until I go out and then call." Su Nianqin said deliberately.
  "Don't let me here!" Sang Wuyan's hand stuck to him like an octopus.
  "It's a blackout." Su Nianqin kissed the bangs on her forehead.
  "how do you know?"
  "The refrigerator did not ring, and the air conditioner stopped. As long as it is a normal person, it can be inferred."
  "Dare you say I'm abnormal?"
  "There are no ghosts in the world."
  "But when there are more believers, it becomes a ghost." She tampered with famous quotes.
  "Watch those books and movies less."
  "Why can't I watch?" She and him were more serious.
  "You are timid. We should say something else to divert your attention. What does your psychology seem to call this, empathy?"
  "It seems that you can't be a good psychiatrist. You should tell me before doing treatment."
  "Why don't give up your major."
  "Just graduated from a bachelor's degree, the fur learned is not enough to do psychological research." Sang Wuyan didn't want to continue this topic, just happened to run into the book Su Nianqin put next to hug her, "You are still watching your celebrities. Biography? What time is it?" I almost got her nose mad about this last time.
  Su Nianqin opened the cover and touched the dial: "Nine-eleven."
  "You really treasure your watch," Sang Wuyan kept thinking so, and she said again, "How was the gift I gave you last time?"
  "Not bad. It's rare, you also have this kind of patience."
  "You finally discovered my strengths." Sang Wuyan was triumphant, no longer afraid at all.
  "You still have many advantages." Su Nianqin felt that her empathy Constitution was completely effective.
  "For example?" Sang Wuyan became interested.
  "For example, it feels good to kiss here." He said, holding her lips.
  "What do you want to do?"
  "Do what our race can do after the lights are turned off."
  "But now it's a power outage, not going to bed and turning off the lights."
  Su Nianqin said in a low voice: "Congratulations, you have restored the logical inference of a normal person."
  (5)
  When the call came, Su Nianqin felt a little regretful.
  If this world has been so lacking in light, he can be a normal person.
  "Wuyan, let's get married." Su Nianqin said suddenly.
  "Huh?" Sang Wuyan was surprised.
  "Think about it first, you don't need to answer me right away." Su Nianqin quickly said again, as if afraid of the answer in Sang Wuyan's mouth.
  In the middle of summer, Su Nianqin finally said that he would take Sang Wuyan home.
  "Really willing?" Su Nianqin wanted to be sure.
  "Really." Sang Wuyan said.
  This time Sang Wuyan didn't dare to disobey him again, and cautiously agreed.
  "What should I wear tomorrow?"
  "Are you going to buy new clothes after get off work? My T-shirts don't seem to be on the table."
  "Does the hair need to be fixed, will it be messy?"
  "What should I call them?"

 ...
  Sang Wuyan was chirping for a long time, seemingly stressed.
  Su Nianqin smiled: "It's good to be more casual, just have a meal, why should you be nervous? It is me who wants to be with you."
  Sang Wuyan frowned: "They are your family, very important blood relatives. If they really don't like me, you will be embarrassed, so I want to please them."
  Su Nianqin was taken aback for a while, touched her head, his thoughts drifted.
  "Yeah-I'm going to be late for work." Sang Wuyan looked at the clock and dared not delay any longer, rushing out with a bag and shoes.
  In the afternoon, she and Wang Lan went to eat seafood ramen. I met a colleague from her father's past in a small Japanese restaurant.
  "Uncle Zhao." Sang Wuyan greeted first.
  "Wuyan?" He was a little happy to see Sang Wuyan.
  "Your family moved here?"
  "Yes, I heard that you stay here to work. Is your father's illness better?"
  "My father's illness? When?" Sang Wuyan was suspicious.
  "I went back last month and just took a look at him. It was a cerebral hemorrhage. I heard that the situation was very dangerous at that time."
  Sang Wuyan was shocked.
  "Wang Lan, I don't want to eat anymore." Sang Wuyan said goodbye and walked out of the restaurant.
  Wang Lan chased it out, touched her cold hand and said, "Perhaps something is wrong, you should check."
  Sang Wuyan nodded his head.
  No one answered the landline at home, followed by Mama Sang's cell phone.
  "Hey?"
  "Mother."
  "Wuyan, I received your photo, it took a very good picture." Mother Sang's tone was not different.
  "Where's Dad?"
  "He's on a business trip."
  "Mom, why are you hiding from me?" Sang Wuyan asked.
  Mother Sang was a little surprised and was silent for a moment: "Wuyan, how did you know?"
  "Why didn't you say?"
  "You have your business, and your dad said he didn't want to force you to go home because of his health. Moreover, the most dangerous moment has passed, and it was too late to inform you."
  "Mom—" Sang Wuyan shed tears on the street, "Do you not need me anymore? Are you going to punish me because of my waywardness? I don't want to care about me anymore, and you don't want me to know your news. "
  "Wuyan..."
  "We just don't want to hinder you. You will eventually fly away when you grow up."