Chapter 9: Attempted kiss 2

He noticed and turned around.
  "It's me," she said.
  "It's okay, the rain is not heavy." He declined gently.
  "I'm idle anyway." I continued to grind my cheeks.
  So the two stood under the privet tree, holding umbrellas. He doesn't like to talk very much, she can't talk alone, and she simply shuts up, so as not to be annoying.
  Sang Wuyan also learned to close his eyes. Then, she heard the raindrops falling on the umbrella, and occasionally the sound of cars passing by in the driveway.
  That's how he understands life? she thinks.
  And... she suddenly smelled the scent of flowers. She opened her eyes and looked up, and found that under the cover of the green leaves of the privet tree, some finely divided flowers had bloomed first.
  There are always many privet trees planted on the sidewalks of City A. Presumably because of the weather, the privet here blooms earlier than other places, and the flowering period is also longer.
  The tiny white flowers will bloom all over the street. When it rains, the fragrance will be caught in the moist air and it will be extraordinarily fresh.
  Before I knew it, spring had already arrived.
  "Ah, privet is blooming." Sang Wuyan sighed.
  "Privet?" Su Nianqin asked, "Someone told me before that this kind of tree is holly."
  "Privet is not the same as Holly."
  In order to prove what she said, she handed the umbrella to Su Nianqin , looked up and walked around the tree, finally found the shortest branch, and jumped up and picked a leaf.
  Because of this vibration, the privet tree slammed, and the rain accumulated on the leaves fell as much as possible, and it cracked on Su Nianqin's umbrella, naturally getting wet.
  Sang Wuyan wiped the rain from her forehead and walked back under the umbrella. She took Su Nianqin's right hand and said, "The easiest thing is that the leaves are different, you touch them."
  She directed his index finger to touch the edge of the leaf: "This is smooth. The edge of the holly leaf is jagged."
  "The aloe vera that day was also zigzag," he said.
  "Yes." Sang Wuyan nodded and smiled at the studious child in front of him.
  After a while, the Volvo that came to pick up Su Nianqin had stopped on the side of the road.
  On the way back, Yu Xiaolu glanced at Su Nianqin two or three times, and finally couldn't help but ask: "What are you doing holding a leaf all the time?"
  "Nothing." Su Nianqin answered lightly, then opened the car window and let go.
  The leaves of the privet tree flew out with the wind.
  Psychology looks hot, but it's a pity that it's hard to find a job.
  Knowing that there was no hope for Sang Wuyan to go online, the family began to ask her to go home without looking for a job, reviewing for half a year and continuing the postgraduate entrance examination.
  Sang's mother said: "I let you go to a place that far away to study four years ago. You will have to come back anyway after you finish your studies. The big deal is to come to your dad's school and come back and ask someone to review it for you."
  For this reason, Li Lulu ridiculed her often: "It's not the same if my dad is a professor. He can also keep the water from flowing out of the field."
  Li Lulu is also taking the postgraduate entrance examination, and the school she applied for is M Normal University in City B where Father Sang teaches. The psychology there is famous all over the country.
  However, if she wants to go back to City B, she took the postgraduate entrance examination seriously last time, so why bother to spend so many weeks.
  "I want to stay here, the radio job is also good, I..." Sang Wuyan explained on the phone.
  "No!" Before she finished speaking, Mama Sang immediately vetoed it.
  This afternoon, Sang Wuyan took the wicker chair out of the classroom after listening to the class, Xiao Wei suddenly called her bravely: "Mr. Sang."
  "What's the matter?" Sang Wuyan bent down to look at her.
  "Tomorrow Saturday, there will be activities in our courtyard. There will be many performances. I will also be on stage. The dean said that teachers can be invited to participate. I would like to ask if you are free?" She speaks very fluently and is usually shy. The images are not very similar, so it must be said that they must have been brewing in my heart for a long time.
  Sang Wuyan thought that she was fine anyway, so she smiled and agreed.
  "Ten o'clock in the morning."
  "completely fine."
  Xiaowei nodded contentedly, and did not forget to add: "I will wait for you at the door."
  "Only me? Where's Teacher Li?"
  "Ms. Li's child is sick and can't come."
  "Where is Teacher Su?"
  "I didn't invite Teacher Su, I'm afraid that Teacher Su is busy, and the dean said that it is to invite the head teacher. Teacher Li is the head teacher, and you are the deputy head teacher, but Teacher Su is not."
  "Actually," Sang Wuyan's mind turned, "Teacher Su is a teacher, and he is not busy at all. If you ask him, he will definitely be happy."
  At this time, a group of boys rushed out of the classroom, bringing a gust of wind and noise.
  "These boys are really annoying." Xiao Wei muttered. At her age, she hates the opposite sex.
  "But Xiaowei likes Teacher Su very much."
  "Of course, Teacher Su is different from them again."
  Sang Wuyan thought, yes, even a ten-year-old girl knows the difference between a man and a boy.
 "Does Xiaowei don't want Teacher Su to go?"
  "Yes!" Xiao Wei nodded, "but Teacher Su won't come to school today."
  "That's so easy. I'll call for you." Sang Wuyan touched the phone.
  "But... I don't know how to say it."
  "What you said to me just now was pretty good, just say it to Teacher Su again."
  As soon as the phone was connected, Xiao Wei repeated the words that had been memorized.
  "Okay, I'll go." Su Nianqu said.
  Sang Wuyan secretly closed the phone and secretly laughed, she was indeed a black-hearted queen, very evil.
  Saturday? Isn't it tomorrow.
  (4)
  Saturday, March 5th.
  The weather forecast said: Overcast with light rain.
  Printed on the calendar: Chinese Youth Volunteer Service Day, Lei Feng Memorial Day.
  However, what is written in the almanac is: everything is inappropriate.
  At 9:50, when Sang Wuyan arrived at the entrance of the orphanage in advance, she saw that Su Nianqu was already there. Today, Xiao Wei dressed up very beautifully, with a red mole on her eyebrows.
  Su Nianqin squatted on the ground and talked to her, as if listening to Xiaowei singing. He nodded slightly and concentrated. Hearing something wrong, he began to correct her.
  Unexpectedly, he is a person who likes children very much, and his look makes people think he is very-very gentle.
  Sang Wuyan looked up and saw the slogan hung at the gate: Warmly welcome youth volunteers organized by the Youth League Committee to our hospital to show condolences. Seeing this, she couldn't help feeling dizzy. It turned out that there was such an incident. No wonder she was looking for someone to join her.
  They have all become extras.
  The orphanage has two buildings, one is a room for office activities and the other is a dormitory canteen. There is a large open space in the middle.
  Now the open space has set up a stage, and several rows of plastic stools have been placed below it as auditoriums. The first row is a VIP table, with a tablecloth on the table, a tea cup, and the names and positions of the people who are seated.
  Sitting behind are the children and teachers of the orphanage, as well as "guests from all walks of life who care about and support welfare undertakings". Regardless of whether it is true or not, the dean and his old man said so.
  She sat with Su Nianqin .
  "What a coincidence," Sang Wuyan said.
  "Really?" Su Nianqin was silent for a while and asked back.
  Suddenly, Sang Wuyan felt as if he had seen it through, blushing, and hung his head. After thinking about it, he couldn't see her expression why he wanted to avoid it.
  Originally, less than ten o'clock, the audience and actors were ready.
  But it wasn't until half past ten that the leaders arrived like stars, followed by a group of reporters from newspapers and television stations.
  Then a secretary of the Municipal Party Committee of the Communist Youth League took the stage and gave a speech.
  "Comrades, young friends, children, today's Chairman Mao's inscription in 1963: Learn from Comrade Lei Feng..."
  The reporters in the audience kept taking pictures, and then the camera squatted in front of the leader to take close-ups.
  Then, the leaders kindly distributed the stationery, sports equipment and other consolation items they brought to the children's representatives of the welfare institution.
  Facing the camera and reporters, the leaders squeezed the child's face, then held them up and took a group photo.
  In this joyful and peaceful atmosphere, some reporters took their children to do interviews.
  Xiaowei just got rid of the reporter, holding a box of colored pens in her hand, was led by a companion to the back, shouting: "Mr. Sang! Ms. Su!"
  "We are here." Sang Wuyan waved.
  The companion brought Xiao Wei to them.
  "Wow, such a beautiful pen." Sang Wuyan teased her.
  "They said I can use it to paint."
  Su Nianqin touched her head.
  "You guys don't go anymore, I'm going to do a show. I have been practicing for a month, you must stay and watch."
  Before the three of them spoke a word, Xiao Wei was called away by the dean.
  "This is Su Xiaowei." The dean said to the media reporter, "When she came to us, she was six years old. At that time, her biological parents took her to the Third City Hospital for pneumonia. She was later converted to hospital treatment because of her serious condition. After the next day, My parents never showed up again. The one who was sent to us afterwards has been determined to be abandoned."
  The dean said earnestly, and the reporters shook their heads and sighed.
  But those people didn't notice the lost expression of the child in their arms.
  The dean continued: "Although she is a child abandoned by her parents, she has lost her father's love and mother's love. However, the warmth of our society has made her happy again. Now, Xiao Wei is in the third grade blind class. , Here, look," the dean gestured to Sang Wuyan's direction, "that's her head teacher."
  Everyone's lens and gaze were "brushed" and moved to Sang Wuyan's body, and some even wanted to come and interview her eagerly.
  Sang Wuyan was at a loss for a while: "What should I do? They are all looking at me."
  "Just ignore it," Su Nianqin said.
  "How can I ignore a?" Sang Wuyan wanted to cry without tears, she didn't want to show up on TV or newspapers. Moreover, if someone recognizes her as a fake teacher, it's hard to think of it.
  Su Nianqin said solemnly: "Head to the front, without squinting, think back to when you tossed me."
  Sang Wuyan couldn't help laughing silently.This man is very careful, and he still hates the child's father.
  With a smile like this, she didn't feel nervous anymore, and she bluntly broke a few words in front of the interviewer, and it was all right.
  Turning her head and looking again, the reporters' focus was on Xiao Wei again.
  Xiaowei said like a little adult, "Thank you to all those who care about us and help us. Although we don't have parents, this society is like a big warm family. Every aunt is like my mother and every uncle is Like our fathers. They love us, so we have always been grateful, ready to grow up and give back to society."
  Sang Wuyan saw that Xiaowei spoke these words fluently in several breaths, just like she invited herself yesterday. It can be seen that it has been carefully prepared and memorized many times.
  This statement sounds reasonable, but it always makes Sang Wuyan not so comfortable.
  But Su Nianqin's expression was very unhappy.
  After a few minutes, the performance began.
  Originally, the full set of performances were composed and performed by volunteers. But in order to let the children in the orphanage have a sense of participation, the first program was for these children to perform the sign language song "Grateful Heart".
  Xiaowei and a group of chubby children, led by their aunts, walked onto the stage and fixed their positions before they started playing music.
  Before the children's song was halfway through, the leaders of the VIP table quietly got up and drove away. The dean and deputy dean of the orphanage together nodded and bowed.
  Why did you leave? Sang Wuyan was wondering, and was about to look around, but the TV camera happened to be framing the audience, and the camera swept to her side. Sang Wuyan hurriedly sat down and watched the stage intently.
  Once the scenes were fixed, the people of the two TV stations discussed a few words and left with some reporters.
  Sang Wuyan was dumbfounded, this show just started.
  "Why are you all gone?" Sang Wuyan murmured.
  Su Nianqin had an expression that he had known for a long time.
  Before the announcement of the second program, another deputy dean came to the stage and interjected: "The leaders had important meetings elsewhere, so they left first. Let us send off the leaders with warm applause." After that, the vice president said. Chang took the lead in applauding.
  In fact, the leader's car has long since left, no one can hear the applause.
  Su Nianqin's face was sullen, and she didn't even mean to applaud.
  Sang Wuyan didn't have it either, she suddenly felt that even the bright red slogans hanging on the background of the stage were a bit dazzling.
  In this round of enthusiastic applause, she remembered Su Nianqin's words when discussing the question about Xiao Wei last time.
  He said: "You don't understand at all."
  Yes. They, even Sang Wuyan herself , didn't understand what these children really needed. In other words, it's not that I don't understand, but I never wanted to understand it.
  At the end of the event, there were a few reporters who were late and didn't take any photos. Under the guidance of the staff, a few volunteers and a few orphans were interviewed.
  Among them, there is Xiao Wei again.
  During the interview, the reporter repeatedly chanted the sensitive words "abandonment, orphan, and disability" in front of the children. Hearing these words, some children are already calm, and some still show some sadness that does not match their age.
  Later, Xiaowei memorized the long words just now to different interview machines several times, making it more fluent. Sang Wuyan vaguely understood what made him uncomfortable.
  Before leaving, Xiao Wei reluctantly walked to the door to see them off.
  "It's so early, let's arrange something." Sang Wuyan said the true purpose of today's event.
  "Not interested." Su Nianqin said.
  "Su Nianqin , you should thank me. If it wasn't for me, maybe someone would come to interview you. I bought two tickets for the amusement park opposite. Let's go together. It's a shame not to go."
  Little Xiaowei pulled the corner of Teacher Su's cloth: "Teacher Su, you promise to Teacher Sang. Originally, Teacher Sang said to take me, but my aunt disagreed. Now you can take her there. Teacher Sang usually treats me. But okay, you are good to me, so you should be good to Teacher Sang."
Sang Wuyan gave Xiaowei a grateful look. This child doesn't usually hurt her for nothing, which is really interesting at critical times.
  Sang Wuyan hurriedly agreed: "I bought all the tickets. Isn't it too wasteful not to go? Really, I sincerely invite you."
  "I don't like exciting things."
  "There are also non-exciting ones."
  Such as the Ferris wheel.
  No matter how stubborn men are, they can only compromise in front of stubborn women.
  This is Cheng Yin's quotation. Sang Wuyan tried a sledgehammer, and it was true.
  They were sitting in the Ferris wheel, one of them facing each other. The round glass box moves away from the ground little by little.
  At this time, it was raining in the sky, and the raindrops fell on the glass and poured down one by one.
  The whole city was shrouded in smoke.
  Sang Wuyan suddenly thought of a song by Su Nianqin.
  "The city is pervading , the rain is fine and clear." It's like a piece from Song poetry.
  Invisible people can also write about such a beautiful scenery, maybe imagine it is more romantic than seeing it, Sang Wuyan thought.
  Su Nianqin seemed to be completely plunged into a kind of self-contemplation, and never said a word. He sat on the seat with his back straight. His eyes seemed to be able to see, his gaze fell into the distant view of the city behind Sang Wuyan.
  Sang Wuyan looked at him carefully.
  He probably doesn't usually spend time outdoors. His skin is delicate and pale, and his eyelashes are very long. Sang Wuyan can't help worrying about whether his eyelashes will block his vision if he is not blind. Those eyes with no focus are very beautiful, and they are dark black like ink. Sang Wuyan was actually a little grateful for his blindness, because she could stare at him so unscrupulously.
  His lips were still pressed tightly, and he looked indifferent. The lips are very thin, and the lip color is also very light, like a baby-like tender red.
  Suddenly, she had a strange idea.
  I really want to kiss him.
  She was also taken aback by her bold and peculiar thoughts. But it is indeed an opportunity. She thought, maybe it could be simulated, but no one saw it anyway.
  She stretched her head gently, moved closer to his face little by little, holding her breath, fearing that he might reveal her breath as soon as he noticed her.
  When the faces of the two of them were still two inches apart, she stopped, she couldn't get close anymore, the other perceptions of the blind were very keen.
  She closed her eyes and became drunk. Can't get his kiss, so the simulation is also good, she is convincing herself.
  "This kind of thing seems to be the initiative of men." Su Nianqin suddenly spoke, and the warm breath hit Sang Wuyan's face. She screamed in fright and hurriedly fell back to her seat.
  A series of actions made the entire carriage sway.
  "You..." Sang Wuyan was like a thief caught on the spot, blushing like a big tomato, "How can you see it?"
  "Miss Sang, did I ever say that I was blind?"