Chapter 34: Bonding by law 3

He hates being in front of people the most, so everything is low-key, but there are just so many people who refuse to let him go. She redialed his cell phone while reading the past that Su Nianqin had deliberately forgotten.
  He was sent to the C City Welfare Institute at the age of three months; he was taken back by the Su family at the age of seven and ran away from the orphanage three times during the period; his mother died in an air crash when he was fifteen; I am a teacher and accepted the family business as a business three years ago...
Bit by bit, they were all revealed ruthlessly. Some things even Sang Wuyan knew for the first time. As she read, her eyes started to get wet, and no matter how she redialed, there was always a busy tone on the receiver.
  I don't know when the photos in the newspaper were taken. At the dinner party, Su Nianqin was dressed very formally. He was caught by the photographer the moment he turned his head. His brows were his usual indifference to outsiders, and his eyes were hollow.
  At this moment, she heard the phone ringing in the bedroom. She put down the landline phone and ran to get the phone.
  Just after the call was connected, Su Nianqin couldn't wait to ask: "Wuyan, why is the phone at home busy."
  Hearing his voice, Sang Wuyan's tears came down: "Nianqin-"
  It turned out that both of them were constantly dialing each other's number at the same time.
  "Wu Yan?" Su Nianqin called her anxiously.
  "How are you?"
  "I'm fine." He replied.
  "I'm fine too, the baby is very good, and I had a kick in my stomach just now." She said.
  "you alone?"
  "And Aunt Zhang, she just came back from buying vegetables."
  "Don't open the door at home, draw the curtains, and unplug the telephone line. I will come back to pick you up at night." He now has a person who must be protected, so naturally he is much tougher.
  "Nianqin , are you really good?"
  "Don't worry, I will let this pass right away." There was a convincing firmness in his tone.
  "I'm afraid you will be sad," Sang Wuyan said.
  "With you, I won't be sad anymore."
  "For those in the past, you shouldn't have been sad. The more unbearable you look back, the more it means that you deserve happiness in the future."
  "Wuyan..." He paused, "I'm sorry."
  He wanted to tell her a lot of things long ago, but he has been procrastinating, and now he has let her know in such a way.
  "The first time I heard you apologize to me."
  Su Nianqin smiled bitterly with embarrassment.
  "Nianqin, I will give you happiness and make up for all the happiness you missed before."
  Hearing the noise outside, Sang Wuyan got up with the phone and found out that a lot of reporters came outside the fence unknowingly, all of them looking inside. She was suddenly nervous, and hurriedly pulled up all the curtains according to what Su Nianqin had just given.
  "All right."
  She was very heavy, and she felt a little panting when she moved, and did not forget to report to her husband after she finished.
  "You ask Aunt Zhang to lock all the doors and windows." He explained again.
  "She cooks lunch in the kitchen, don't disturb her. I can do this little thing, so I should exercise."
  "Be careful, or put the phone down first."
  "It's okay, I'm strong." She smiled, and then went to check whether the windows and doors were locked.
  Su Nianqin was on the phone and heard her climb upstairs panting, and then gave an ouch.
  "What's the matter? Wuyan?" He leaped up from his chair and asked in a panic.
  "It's nothing, I deliberately scared you." She grinned.
  Su Nianqin on the other end wanted to say something, but was interrupted and had to hang up.
  Sang Wuyan hung up the phone, slowly sat on the stairs, and rubbed her waist. Just now she accidentally rubbed her waist on the armrest. It hurts, but she didn't dare to tell him.
  After bombing by various media reporters, he has been exhausted. If he had been in the past, he could completely ignore it, but at this moment, he still represents the entire Su company. As the helm, he could not do anything that would damage the image of the group in the slightest.
  Su Nianqin's face was pale, and even his voice was hoarse. He leaned on the back of the back seat of the car, rubbing his forehead with his hands: "I want to go home."
  "There are a lot of reporters and fans there." Xiao Qin worried that Su Nianqin would not be able to get away once he appeared, and he was really afraid that he would not be able to sustain it.
  "Wuyan is at home, she can't live without me."
  Su Nianqin closed his eyes extremely tired, but sometimes this sentence can almost become: He can't live without her.
  The matter was arranged by Xiao Qin, and another car took several people to pick up Sang Wuyan. Then the car circled the highway junction several times before avoiding the trail behind.
  The two cars agreed to meet in a secluded roadway.
  Sang Wuyan opened the car door and saw Su Nianqin with his eyes closed and sleepy.
  "Nianqin ."
  After hearing her voice, he concealed his exhaustion, a smile slowly appeared at the corner of his mouth, and opened his arms: "Wuyan, let me hug."
  "Have you eaten?" Sang Wuyan sat in his arms.
  Su Nianqin smiled and shook his head.
  Sang Wuyan had an expression of "I knew it". Then she took out an insulation box from his carry-on bag and opened it to a bowl of steaming porridge with preserved eggs and lean meat.
  "It's a bit tangy, but it's not too late to drink." Sang Wuyan explained.
  Su Nianqin drank it for the first time without frowning at all.
  "Delicious?"
  Su Nianqin didn't speak but kissed her immediately.
  The kiss was deep but very tender, and the taste of rice porridge remained in Su Nianqin's mouth. There is still a big smelt, and the taste is too salty, Sang Wuyan concluded in his heart.
  During the hot kiss, Su Nianqin caught Sang Wuyan's hand and touched the empty space on her ring finger, so she slowly let go of her lips and asked, "Where is the ring?"
  "I forgot to wear it when I washed my face before going out." She hurriedly explained. In fact, she hadn't found the ring for the whole afternoon, but she didn't dare to say it.
  "If you wear it, you shouldn't take it off all the time. You have a bad memory. If you lose it, I will buy one for you at best, but you will feel unlucky." Su Nianqin saw her not wearing it before. Nianqin is always furious, and this time he is not angry and makes sense with her in a pleasant way.
  The tyrant also had a reasonable day, which was called Sang Wuyan a bit at a loss, completely like a cat who had only made a mistake, without any rebuttal.
  "Where are we going?"
  "You can go to the hotel."
  Sang Wuyan suggested: "Or let's go back to the elevator apartment you used to live in. I don't like hotels."
  Su Nianqin nodded, she said everything was fine.
  "Xiao Qin said you are very tired, so you can rest for a while with your eyes closed."
  "Can't sleep." Closing your eyes is a mess during the day.
  "Or I'll sing you a lullaby." Sang Wuyan blinked badly.
  "I'm afraid I will have a nightmare for three days."
  "Hey, Su Nianqin , you are so silly." She bared her teeth and bit him.
  Su Nianqin touched the bangs on her forehead and laughed deeply.
  "It turns out that Nianqin's mother had an accident on a plane."
  "Well. The remains were not found, there is a hole in the cemetery." Su Nianqin said lightly.
  "Sad?"
"Since I have Sang Wuyan, I have not been sad anymore."
  "I want to hear you personally tell me what happened before when you are free."
  "Good." Su Nianqin promised.
  Sang Wuyan frowned while feeling her stomach. She didn't know if it was because of a bump in the stairs just now, or the crowd was crowded when she came out of the house, and her stomach was a little uncomfortable.
  They got to the underground parking lot of the apartment in the city. Xiao Qin first went out to take a look, and there were very few people who knew this place, and there were no reporters.
  Su Nianqin got out of the car first, and then walked around to take Sang Wuyan: "Be careful."
  "You have to say this word to me at least ten or twenty times a day." Sang Wuyan was helpless.
  At this moment, Sang Wuyan suddenly looked at a few people on the two vans and ran towards them with a camera in his hand. She reacted faster than Su Nianqin , and quickly stepped forward to protect him behind her.
  "Mr. Su, I am Zhang Wei, a reporter from the Zaobao. I want to interview you." said one of them.
  "Zhang Wei?" Su Nianqin said, "You wrote that report?"
  The man named Zhang Wei said smugly: "Yes."
  "There will be a press conference tomorrow, you can go there and ask if you have any questions."
  "But there are some questions, I want to know privately, provided that Mr. Su doesn't mind what he says to the public." Zhang Wei smiled.
  "Whatever you want." Su Nianqin smiled faintly, and took Sang Wuyan to get to the elevator.
  Zhang Wei wanted to follow up, but was stopped by a later driver.
  "Mr. Su!" Zhang Wei said loudly, "I don't know if there is a headline tomorrow, "The young stepmother and the blind stepson have an extramarital affair," others can't guess which family's scandal is?"
  Sang Wuyan was startled, and then became angry again.
  "This society has a lot of truths worthy of your interviews and reports. There are many orphans and disabled children waiting for your help in the newspaper. There are also many unjust, false and wrong cases waiting for you to dig and analyze. Why do you just grab him and hold him?" Sang Wuyan was furious. Say.
  "Because Mr. Su has money, status and reputation, readers love to hear about it. As soon as he reports, sales increase. With profits, we can free up money to report the social truths Mrs. Su said. Simple logic, This is killing two birds with one stone." Zhang Wei said sarcastically.
  "You!" Sang Wuyan turned blue with anger.
  Su Nianqin shook Sang Wuyan's hand and comforted her softly: "Wuyan, don't be angry."
  Then he turned his head and slowly said to Zhang Wei: "My wife hasn't dealt with society much, so what I said is a bit too idealistic. But you should not arouse her. She has been pregnant with a child for nine months and has been walking We need help, so we can't get angry."
  Zhang Wei did not speak.
  "It's my negligence to see the news you wrote today. But I can guarantee that this negligence will never happen again." An unquestionable force surged under his calm tone.
  "Mr. Su, are you threatening me?"
  "It's not a threat, it's just a piece of advice." He smiled and nodded as a farewell, then turned Sang Wuyan into the elevator.
  As soon as the elevator door closed, she couldn't help leaning against him. When those people appeared just now, she subconsciously wanted to protect him, but she didn't know when he had become her backbone.
  "I will protect this family, don't worry." He touched her cheek.
  "I'm just afraid that you feel uncomfortable." She said.
  "Your man is not as vulnerable as you think." He laughed.
  When she woke up in the middle of the night, she felt a little uncomfortable in her stomach. She always couldn't sleep well. She was afraid of disturbing Su Nianqin next to her, so she quietly got up and prepared to sit in the living room.
  Unexpectedly, as soon as she walked to the door, her legs suddenly softened and fell, and she sat on the ground abruptly.
  She couldn't help but screamed.
  Su Nianqin straightened up suddenly from her sleep: "Wuyan?"
  "Nianqin ." She groaned and called to him.
  "Falled?" He looked for the direction of the sound and walked up anxiously.
  "I hurt."
  Su Nianqin knelt down and hugged her, feeling the warm liquid pouring from her legs, panicking to madness.
  He didn't dare to move her, he only called everywhere, and finally waited for the ambulance.
  "Wuyan, Wuyan, wait, you will be here soon, you will be here soon." His face and lips were as white as paper, and his teeth kept trembling.
  "Nianqin ..." She called him painfully.
  "Don't talk, save some effort. It will be here soon, we will be there soon, and it won't hurt when you get there. If you hurt, bite me." He comforted her incoherently.
  "You said you want to teach our baby to play the piano."
  "no problem."
  "You have to be patient, and you can't be fierce to the baby."
  "I will never get angry at her, I promise." He nodded very seriously.
  Sang Wuyan looked at his expression and couldn't help crying: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm all to blame. What if the baby is gone?"
  "If it's gone, it's gone, we don't want him anymore."
  "You love him so much, how can you just say you don't want it. Then if I die, don't you want me too?"
  "Dare you!" He was annoyed. "Don't say anything that is immortal."
  "What if I really die?"
  "If you dare to leave me alone and leave alone, I will immediately find someone again, and then forget you in two or three days."
  "Liar." Sang Wuyan smiled weakly, "You can't bear to forget me."
  He heard the words and kissed her face fiercely.
  (6)
  Sang Wuyan only remembered that when she was put on the shelf, Su Nianqin held her hand tightly. The nurse said, "Sir, please let go. We are going to send the patient to the operating room."
  Xiao Qin said: "Mr. Su, you let go."
  An elderly nurse said: "Does your family need to be treated by a doctor? She was born prematurely. We are not responsible for the delay."
  Another voice shouted: "Hurry up and take him away!"
  Then, she heard nothing.
  In the dim, someone called: "Wu Yan, Wu Yan..."
  She opened her eyes and saw a dazzling white light. Standing in front of her was Cheng Yin. She wore two pigtails and wore a dark blue denim dress, the last time they were trapped in the elevator.
  "Wuyan." Cheng Yin said, "I'm leaving."
  "Why?"
  "You have a husband, and now you have children, you don't need me anymore."
  "Then..." Sang Wuyan asked, "Are you coming back to see me?"
  Cheng Yin smiled: "I won't be back."
  Sang Wuyan lowered his head: "I can't bear you."
  "If you can't bear me, just follow me?" Cheng Yin asked mischievously.
  Sang Wuyan thought for a while, then shook his head: "I can't bear them either."
  "That's right, you have your own life. And I will have a new beginning. So we have to say goodbye."
  Cheng Yin approached and hugged her gently: "Goodbye, nothing."
  Seeing Cheng Yin becoming transparent little by little, and finally disappearing in front of her, Sang Wuyan couldn't help reaching out to grab her, trying to keep the phantom.
  Unexpectedly, she stretched out her hand in the air but was caught by another person's hand, and then called her Wuyan-Su Nianqin's voice.
  She opened her eyes and saw Su Nianqin sitting beside the bed, his eyes were a little swollen, and the beard on his chin had grown a lot.
  "Our baby, okay?" she asked.
  "Very good." He laughed.
  Note: The lyrics of the three songs, "Libyan Shell", "Tianming Blue", and "Liang Jianyan" appearing in the text are all written specifically for this article by Wenyou Lan, purple, green and gray. Thank you.