Chapter 32: Bonding by law 1

There are still thirty days before the wedding ceremony.
  When Sang Wuyan saw the countdown blackboard on the wall, her heart suddenly began to pound and she was a little nervous.
  The wedding date was a bit urgent, and it was determined to be on the 21st of next month, which is just a few days away. Because the days are very close, I still entrusted the talents to book the hotel. Originally, according to Su Nianqin's personality, he definitely did not hold a banquet, but the prospective son-in-law gave in under the strong request of Sang's mother.
  She pulled out the "Bride Preparation Manual" that Yu Xiaolu gave her yesterday, and sat on the sofa to study it carefully, while Su Nianqin next to her was listening to the radio.
  When Sang Wuyan turned to the precautions for the scheduled wedding date, he looked around and couldn't help asking: "People say that it is best to choose double numbers for both the Gregorian calendar and the lunar calendar. Why?"
  "Picture auspicious." Su Nianqin said.
  "Oh. Then we are all single numbers, right?"
  "Already booked, don't think about it."
  After a while, Sang Wuyan asked again: "Why do we have to avoid the menstrual period? Don't you think it's unlucky for women to come?"
  She remembered that many ancient men disliked this thing in the ancient costume TV series before.
  "It's really feudal superstition." Sang Wuyan spurned.
  "This should have nothing to do with feudal superstition." Su Nianqin said.
  "What does that have to do with?" Sang Wuyan wondered.
  "The bridal chamber." Su Nianqin answered simply and straightforwardly.
  "..." She blushed.
  In the evening, she held the calendar in the bathroom silently. Her menstrual period was on the thirteenth day. There was no conflict, and she could have a bridal chamber.
  I really didn't think about this when I set the date, I didn't expect to be on the right side.
  She looked into the mirror and made a victory sign.
  In the days that followed, Sang Wuyan did slimming and beauty treatments. She also ordered hair styles and wedding dress styles in advance.
  On the last day, Sang Wuyan still felt that the skirt was too long and needed to be changed. In the bridal shop, Sang Wuyan put on her skirt again and fiddled with it in front of the mirror, while Xiao Lei, the clerk next to her, was getting her hair.
  "I will put on heavy makeup tomorrow?"
  "No, just be natural."
  "What about the groom?"
  "Just get your hair done."
  Sang Wuyan frowned: "Could you make me more beautiful and make him ugly."
  "Why?" The clerk Xiao Lei was a little surprised.
  "Lest people say that I am not worthy of him."
  Xiao Lei laughed, she had just been transferred from another store, and had never seen the legendary "Mr. Su".
  At this moment, a man walked upstairs and stood there looking at Sang Wuyan's back and laughed, dressed in a stylish fashion, and the shirt inside was actually tender pink.
  Xiao Lei touched Sang Wuyan, and she noticed that she turned around to look.
  "Peng Ruixing!"
  "Wuyan, long time no see."
  "How do you know I am here?" Sang Wuyan glanced at the strong chest exposed in Peng Rui's half-open shirt.
  "When I received Su Nianqin's wedding invitation, I came here non-stop. I just found out from Secretary Qin that you are here." Peng Rui walked over with a smile.
  The wheat-colored chest was unobstructed, and the shirt lined with that tone was particularly alluring, and Sang Wuyan swallowed her mouth secretly.
  "Wuyan," Peng Ruixing continued, "you still have a chance to regret."
  "What do you regret?"
  "If you don't marry him, I can be an alternate." Peng Ruixing wanted to make a difference, because Su Nianqin's crazy appearance was really interesting.
  "Punch—" Sang Wuyan smiled.
  After Peng Rui walked, Sang Wuyan's premarital depression suddenly broke out. She called 100,000 and hurriedly recruited Su Nianqin , and then dragged him to visit several department stores. She still couldn't stop, and she didn't buy anything.
  Su Nianqin asked: "Wuyan, what's the matter with you?"
  "I'm looking for something?"
  "what?"
  "A very simple pink men's shirt."
  "What do you buy. Give it away?"
  "For you to wear."
  "Why should I wear pink?" Although he doesn't have much idea about color, he also knows what can set off a man's stability.
  "You must prove that you wear it so much better than Peng Ruixing, otherwise I won't be reconciled to marry you like this." She confessed.
  In the evening, Xiao Qin took the schedule to confirm every step of tomorrow with Sang Wuyan again. Sang Wuyan remembered while forgetting, and she had no bottom in her heart.
  In the evening, according to the customs of the Su family, Su Nianqin had to go back to the old house for the first night, while Sang Wuyan lived in the villa, and Su Nianqin came to pick her up tomorrow morning.
  Li Lulu and Xu Qian were here, staying with Sang Wuyan at home. They knew she was nervous, so they talked to her. She was flustered at first, but now she is even more flustered when Su Nianqin is not by her side. After twelve o'clock, everyone was too sleepy.
  Sang's mother said, "It's all right, go to bed, and get up early tomorrow."
  Mother Sang gave an order, and everyone went back to the house.
  Sang Wuyan was lying on the bed, hearing her heart pounding all the time, as if she was about to jump out. She has been a big man since she was a child. Before the college entrance examination, many parents thought of trying to reduce the pressure of their children, so as not to fall asleep during the exam. But she was not nervous, and fell asleep as soon as she was next to the pillow during the exam days.
  Father Sang secretly said, "Our daughter has a great mental quality!"
  Sang's mother irritably explained: "What kind of psychological quality is obviously less rooted."
  Sang Wuyan, who came to the world for more than 20 years and didn't know what insomnia was, suddenly couldn't fall asleep the night before marriage. Her eyes widened, she was not sleepy, and then counted from lazy sheep to big big wolf, still not sleepy, just felt that her heart was beating rapidly.
  She thought for a while, what to do if it rained; for a while, what to do if the tube top wedding dress she was wearing fell off; for a while, what to do if the car broke down on the road... Thinking about it, she felt funny.