Chapter 8 :Attempted Kiss 1

Su Nianqin put down his cell phone. He was sitting at the dining room table, studying and preparing for lessons, but now he closed the book and frowned.
  Sitting opposite, Yu Xiaolu, who accompanied him, turned a page of magazine and asked, "Who is calling you?"
  "No one." He said lightly.
  "Is there no one? Then you are like hiding from the plague, why do you hang up in such a hurry?" Yu Xiaolu smiled.
  Su Nianqin didn't bother to spend more time talking with her, the fingers of his right hand were slightly bent, and the fingertips tapped gently and rhythmically on the book cover.
  "Su Nianqin ." Yu Xiaolu turned the book another page.
  "Huh?" He tilted his head.
  "You are distracted." Yu Xiaolu smiled.
  He didn't answer, and reached out to touch the braille board beside him.
  "The girl knows you are now?" Yu Xiaolu asked. In the phone call just now, Sang Wuyan spoke very loudly. She vaguely heard a few words and guessed an outline.
  "Um."
  "Really, fake?" Yu Xiaolu asked. She knew that although Su Nianqin deserved to be calm and graceful. But it is still a very serious matter for him. The reason why he never disclosed his privacy to the outside world was because of the Su family and the eye disease that he did not want to disclose to outsiders.
  "I met her when I went to the radio interview."
  "I knew this was the case, I shouldn't agree to Sister Xi's  request all the time. What should I do?"
  "Regardless of her."
  "Should I go find her, if she tells the media, it will be very troublesome."
  Su Nianqin was noncommittal. After a long silence, he slowly said, "It should not be possible."
  He said that it should not be. Whether she will not announce it to the media or that it will not be very troublesome after the announcement. Yu Xiaolu did not clarify this sentence. When she wanted to ask again, she saw that Su Nianqin's face was already :/She sank impatiently, and had no choice but to silence.
  That day, Yu Xiaolu followed Su Nianqin's phone instructions to pick him up. When she stood in front of the car and watched Su Nianqin coming out of KFC, she was shocked.
  Because of his bad eyes, Su Nianqin's judgment of the outside world relies heavily on sound and smell. Therefore, he doesn't like places with strong smells and noisy people, and this Western-style fast food restaurant is just the combination of these two.
  When the girl beside her said goodbye to Su Nianqin , she smiled and said, "My child's father( daddy), see you next time." (teasing)
  The veins of Su Nianqin's forehead twitched imperceptibly.
  When Yu Xiaolu got in the car, she couldn't help wondering: "What kid is his father?"
  "Drive!" Su Nianqin's face was instantly clouded.
  After the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, the school will start. Su Nianqin is still a braille teacher in the third grade, and Sang Wuyan is still Teacher Li's deputy head teacher.
  Since the last incident, Sang Wuyan began to pay attention to Xiao Wei. For example, her clothes are not clean, are they torn, and her shoes are not kept warm. When doing exercises between classes, some children squeeze into the canteen to buy snacks, and some children bring some food from home to put on them. Xiao Wei obviously didn't have these treatments, and she sat alone in her seat every time between classes, silently.
  It was raining that day, and no children ran to the playground to frolic, so they took the canteen to eat in the classroom between classes. The air in the classroom is full of the smell of food. Sang Wuyan stood on the corridor outside the window, watching Xiao Wei in the corner.

She had been embarrassed like this before. When she was a child, her family education was very strict. She was allowed to go out after breakfast every day, except for the car fare. After the second class, there is a 30-minute break, and many people have breakfast at this moment. It was especially embarrassing to watch classmates eating with gusto while holding something. It is not the relationship between being hungry and not hungry, but a subtle self-esteem between children.
  Sang Wuyan hurried back to the office, opened the drawer and took her handbag, and went downstairs to the canteen. But in front of the commissary, the children were crowded three floors inside and outside three floors. She was half a teacher anyway, so she couldn't squeeze with the children. She hesitated and returned to the office on the second floor with her handbag.
  "Xiao Sang, I thought you went back?" Teacher Li said.
  "No, I went down to buy something, there are too many students."
  "I didn't have breakfast?" Teacher Li always cared about her, "If I didn't have breakfast, I would have biscuits here." Then he took the biscuits from the drawer and gave her.
  "No, no, no." Sang Wuyan waved her hand, "I don't want to buy it myself."
  Teacher Li smiled: "In the future, you have to hurry up before you pull the get out of class bell."
  Su Nianqin on the opposite side raised his head, his eyes falling to Sang Wuyan's side.
  Although since the last time, Su Nianqin has been hiding from her, trying not to get along with her alone. She also thought about finding any excuses to approach him, but she was always avoided by him naturally. The two of them never talked about the topic of "Yi Jin" again, tacitly telling each other.
  Sang Wuyan also wondered, why did he believe that he didn't broadcast with his mouth wide open?
  In the third quarter, Sang Wuyan followed to listen to Teacher Li's class. When she walked to the door of the classroom on the third floor, Teacher Li realized that he had forgotten to bring a water glass. Her throat has recently become irritated, and herbs have been soaking in the cup. Sang Wuyan said, "It's okay, you go to the classroom first, and I will help you get it."
  She took the cup, found that there was no water, hurried to the drinking fountain, took a full cup, and turned to go out while closing the lid.
  Just when she backed her head back, she accidentally ran into the opposite person. This person is no one else, but Su Nianqin . Half of the boiling water in the cup was poured out, and all of it was spilled on Su Nianqin's body.
  Fortunately, it was a big winter, Su Nianqin dressed thickly, and the water did not penetrate into the clothes immediately. When she hadn't finished her luck, she saw Su Nianqin's hand.
  Sang Wuyan couldn't help taking a breath.
  Hot boiling water poured on his hands, and his skin began to flush rapidly.
  "Is it hot?" She put the cup down quickly, grabbing his hand and asked.
  "Not very serious," he said.
  I don't know if he is really serious, or because he simply wants to keep a distance from Sang Wuyan. However, contrary to expectations, the burnt skin not only blushed, but also began to bulge.
  Sang Wuyan became anxious: "Why is it not serious? It's boiling water."
  In a panic, she suddenly thought that there was aloe in the garden downstairs. Before at home, Mama Sang used aloe vera as a scalding medicine for her.
  "You sit and wait for me." Immediately, she ran downstairs without worrying about the rain, went to the garden and tore a few leaves of aloe vera, and ran back again.
  She took Su Nianqin's hand under the faucet, flushed the shower water, and then gently wiped the red back of his hand with the broken part of the aloe vera leaf.
  "what?"
  "Aloe." Sang Wuyan replied.
  The root of his index finger seemed to have bubbled up, and when the aloe vera juice was wiped on it, his hand trembled slightly.
  Probably it hurts.
  His ten fingers were long and slender, and he could faintly see the blue veins under his skin. Probably because of playing the piano all the time, his hands are not so perfect, his knuckles are slightly thicker, his fingertips have become a little upturned, and there are calluses on his fingertips.
  Most of his knowledge of the world relies on these hands, so the touch may be more sensitive than ordinary people.
  "I definitely didn't mean it." Sang Wuyan said guiltily, "Don't be angry."
  "Really?" He asked inadvertently.
  Sang Wuyan said anxiously: "I swear!"
  When the transparent and viscous aloe vera juice touches the skin, it immediately feels cool. The window was open, and the moist wind blew slightly, and the delicate fragrance of plants between the two was scattered in the air.
  Su Nianqin took a light breath.
  It turns out that aloe vera is such a smell, he thought.
  (2)
  "What happened later?" Cheng Yin asked.
  "Someone came upstairs, and I was ashamed to still hold his hand, so I took the cup and went to the classroom."
Cheng Yin smiled: "You didn't actually climb along the pole?"
  "F**k you." Sang Wuyan kicked her, "You don't want to kick me off, hurry up and accompany me to the supermarket."
  "Why?"
  "Buy food."
  Early the next morning, Sang Wuyan went to work with a bag of snacks. When I arrived at the office, Su Nianqin arrived early.
  Sang Wuyan glanced at his hand, the pustule had been punctured, and medicine was carefully applied.
  I was embarrassed to have so much food in her hand, so Sang Wuyan took apart the two packets of candy and grabbed a handful of them on the desks of the teachers present. When she walked to Su Nianqin,she hesitated and said, "Teacher Su, you eat candy."
  He faintly refused: "I don't eat sweets."
  The five succinct words opened up the distance with each other restrainedly, as if the things of yesterday never happened.
  Sang Wuyan bit her lip, then smiled again: "Then...I will ask you to eat salty next time."
  She carried her things back to the classroom, but she didn't expect Xiao Wei to arrive yet.
  At the end of the second get out of class, Teacher Xiao Wang returned to the office and reminded Sang Wuyan: "Xiao Sang, didn't you find Su Xiaowei just now? She is in the classroom now."
  Sang Wuyan picked up things and went to the classroom. There was a day-time armband hung on Xiao Wei's arm, and she was wiping the desk on the podium.
  "Xiao Wei." Sang Wuyan called to her, standing at the door. There was radio gymnastics music on the radio, and the kid was very attentive in everything, so I didn't hear it.
  She wiped it carefully, first wiped it with a dry kerchief, then washed the cloth in the basin, wrung out and wiped it a second time. The left hand explores the road ahead first, and the rag on the right hand moves little by little.
  Sang Wuyan smiled: "Xiao Wei."
  Xiao Wei turned her head: "Mr. Sang?"
  "I'll give it to you..." Before Sang Wuyan's words were finished, Su Nianqin who appeared behind her grabbed the bag in her hand, then shook her head, and put her index finger in front of her lips in a silent gesture.
  "What's the matter? Teacher Sang." The child did not notice Su Nianqin at the door of the classroom.
  "Are you on duty?" Sang Wuyan changed the subject.
  "Yeah. They threw the brooms on the table just now when they were playing in the classroom. The next lesson is Teacher Su's class. Teacher Su likes to clean, so I have to clean it up before he comes .To avoid it, Stain his clothes."
  Sang Wuyan was originally not a person who liked children, but looking at Xiao Wei's serious expression, she couldn't help laughing.
  "Do you like Teacher Su?"
  Xiao Wei squinted her eyes and smiled: "Ms. Su is very gentle."
  "Really?" How could she never find out. Sang Wuyan asked, looking back at Su Nianqin . Su Nianqin turned his head slightly as if he had noticed her gaze.
  After the conversation, she followed Su Nianqin to the end of the corridor.
  "Why don't I give it to her?"
  "What they need is not your bag of candy today, or someone's box of biscuits tomorrow."
  "But..." Sang Wuyan felt speechless, "But, isn't this the only thing I can do?"
  "It's because you can only do this, so you don't want to do anything at all." He didn't look indifferent, but when such harsh words came out of his mouth, he still looked extremely cold.
  Sang Wuyan was also a little angry: "Obviously you are too sensitive. I just want her to know that although there is no father or mother, there are still so many people who care about her and miss her."
  "Sang Wuyan, please put away your mercy and charity. What they want is not these special concerns, but other things. You don't understand at all."
  "I don't understand? Why do you understand!" Sang Wuyan's tone was not without irony, but also contained a sense of sorrow.
  Su Nianqin turned around, and after a short pause, he slowly said, "Because I also grew up in an orphanage."
  Sang Wuyan was stunned when she heard the words, suddenly raised her head and looked at him in amazement. He turned his back to the window at the end of the corridor, looking from Sang Wuyan's direction, a little backlit.
  At that moment, Su Nianqin in the morning light couldn't see her face clearly. Sang Wuyan's fingers curled up slightly, and the five fingers gently rubbed each other a few times. It was her hand yesterday, and she touched his skin. At that time, his eyebrows were soothed and his expression was unusually calm, which seemed so real.
  But at the moment, the straight figure standing against the light suddenly makes people feel a little nihilistic...
  Sang Wuyan had always been a mystery before she knew that Su Nianqin was the present.
  Teacher Xiao Wang said that Su Nianqin came to replace the lesson, and the school paid for the lesson time. But you must know that even if you teach in this kind of school, the salary of a teacher in the career establishment is also very poor, not to mention that he is a substitute teacher who has less than six classes a week.
  He can't see his eyes and has a meager income. How should he live?
  His clothes are always neat and tidy, a thick woolen coat or black down jacket in winter, sometimes worn for a few days, it is still very clean, there are obvious marks or LOGO on the clothes.
  The feeling of Su Nianqin's clothes is a vivid example of the saying that Sang's mother often educates her: No matter what you wear, as long as it is clean and tidy, it is beautiful.
  Later, it was discovered that every time he went home, a young lady drove to pick him up. The car was a gray-blue Volvo C30. It was a normal model in City A, neither very good nor very bad.
  For this reason, Sang Wuyan also discussed with Cheng Yin.
  "It's a rich woman, and then this Su Nianqin is willing to make a little white face." Cheng Yin said.
  Sang Wuyan rolled his eyes: "You have seen too much celebrity gossip."
  Impossible, she has seen Su Nianqin show her face to the woman, if that kind of relationship, can the employee be more lame than the boss?
  "Or the other way around. He is the boss and she is Xiaomi." Cheng Yin said again.
  Sang Wuyan shook his head again.
  Although Su Nianqin and her were very close, they couldn't see the kind of intimacy.
  Until I learned that Su Nianqin is a present, the truth seems to be easy to understand. Sang Wuyan doesn't know how much his song can sell, but in terms of market reaction, it should be called "very expensive".
  But after all guesses, I couldn't guess that Su Nianqin had such a life experience.
  Sang Wuyan sat on the bus going home and stared at the street outside the glass. She recalled the aunt Zhang who chatted with her in the orphanage during the New Year.
  Aunt Zhang said that many of the abandoned children were baby girls, and some were physically defective. Some parents feel that their children are defective, and rural people feel unlucky, and they are afraid of being laughed at by the villagers. Some families simply don't have the financial means to support such children, and they always feel that it is a burden.
  Thinking of this, Sang Wuyan felt a little sour, and burst into tears.
  She silently and quietly, sitting in the second-to-last row by the window, she shed tears inexplicably. The passengers in the car went up and down, her face was facing out of the window, no one noticed.
  (3)
  At night, Sang Wuyan lay on the bed doing weight loss exercises alone. Today is Wednesday, and Su Nianqin has no classes on Thursday and Friday, and will not come to school. I should go next week when I see you next time.
  Sang Wuyan stopped, staring at the ceiling and started to be dazed. She was often bullied when she was a child, and began to bully others when she was in middle school. She was especially competitive. If anyone provokes her, she will definitely return with her teeth and claws, just like she did to Xu Qian and Wei Hao. However, she couldn't stand up in front of Su Nianqin .
  He repeatedly ridiculed her, time and time again. But she...
  Finally, after four days, Sang Wuyan arrived at school on Monday but learned that Su Nianqin had taken leave of absence in the past few days and did not come to class.

Sang Wuyan pretended to inadvertently asked the more gossip teacher Xiao Wang: "Then what about the braille class in our class?"
  "During the meeting, I said that if you look at Teacher Su, if you delay for a long time, you will probably have to hire another teacher."
  "What's the matter?"
  "I don't know." Xiao Wang shrugged.
  Sang Wuyan bit the penholder, I hope she didn't hide her intentionally.
  As a result, Su Nianqin appeared on time the next day, and faced her without exception, only then did Sang Wuyan realize that she had overestimated her influence on Su Nianqin .
  City A has a very humid climate. It is exaggerated to say that the rain will fall from the first autumn to the beginning of the second spring, so Sang Wuyan often puts a folding umbrella in her bag.
  Sang Wuyan temporarily received a call to return to A to fill in the graduation information form, and left before the fourth class. When I walked to the door, I happened to see Su Nianqin waiting for the bus. He also had no class. He came out several minutes earlier than Sang Wuyan, obviously the car hadn't arrived yet.
  The rain is pattering underground.
  It is said that it is big, but it is not too big; it is said that it is small, but it can also wet clothes. Like many men, Su Nianqin doesn't like to bring umbrellas, so he can save money. Now it's raining.
  He was standing in the shade of the sidewalk, and there were still some raindrops leaking from the cracks in the leaves and falling on his shoulders, a small piece of clothing on his shoulders had been wet.
  Sang Wuyan walked to the side, raised her umbrella, and gave him half of the space.