Chapter 31: Lifetime beauty 3

At night, Su Nianqin was in the study, and he vaguely heard Sang Wuyan talking on the phone, but he didn't take it seriously. After going out to drink water, Sang Wuyan just finished typing, "Who is it?" He asked this question casually.
  "Cheng Yin."
  Su Nianqin was startled slightly, and asked after a while, "She is in City B alone."
  "Well, call her over, neither will she." Sang Wuyan was frustrated.
  "Wuyan, Cheng Yin is not here, do you feel lonely?"
  "One thing. And she always doesn't want to see you."
  "When I am a rival in love?"
  Sang Wuyan was happy.
  Ever since Sang Wuyan had said these things, Su Nianqin began to pay careful attention, and the call stopped as soon as he appeared several times in a row.
  Su Nianqin suddenly said to Xiao Qin when she got off work from the company: "Tomorrow, help me contact the last doctor Jin." After all, Li Lulu can't quench her near thirst.
  After hearing Su Nianqin's lengthy narrative, Dr. Jin asked, "Mr. Su, does she avoid other people besides you?"
  "She didn't avoid me, on the contrary, she didn't shy away from me. It's just a coincidence. As long as I show up to Cheng Yin, I will disappear. Moreover, she never mentions anything in front of people who know Cheng Yin's real situation."
  "That means she doesn't avoid you in fact, but the so-called'Cheng Yin' is very jealous of you?"
  Su Nianqin nodded.
  "I just started paying attention to this situation recently, I don't know if it's a coincidence."
  "I don't think so," said Dr. Jin, "so I hope you can spend more time with her. It is best if you are in'her' and not there. The less chance of her being with'her' means that the condition is getting better."
  Before leaving, Su Nianqin asked, "Is it really okay if I don't take her for treatment like this?"
  "This is a double-edged sword. There will be a delay in the time to recover from the illness, but the psychological damage and obstacles to her in the future can be minimized."
  "What do you think is the choice between the two?"
  "Actually, Mr. Su has already made a decision, right?" Doctor Jin smiled knowingly.
  "You are a good doctor." Su Nianqin thought for a while, and then said.
  "Mr. Su, I hope you can compliment me with such kindness when you receive the bill we remitted at the end of the month." Doctor Jin smiled.
  (6)
  In the afternoon, Su Nianqin called home and said that there was nothing to wait for him for dinner.
  "You are not allowed to drink." Sang Wuyan emphasized.
  "How can I push it off sometimes?" Su Nianqin smiled bitterly.
  "I'll check you back anyway." She threatened.
  Su Nianqin came in and asked Aunt Xu, who was doing housekeeping at home, to leave. Su Nianqin ordered that she can only get off work if she sees him, and she can't let Sang Wuyan be alone.
  After hearing the sound of Aunt Xu closing the door, he gently pecked Sang Wuyan's lips. But the first thing Sang Wuyan saw him, she rushed to sniff and sniff.
  "There is no smell of alcohol, how can it smell of smoke."
  "Someone caught it when they smoked."
  "real?"
  "You can check it yourself." As soon as the voice fell, Su Nianqin's deep kiss took away Sang Wuyan's breath.
  After kissing for a long while, he let go of her, raised his eyebrows and asked: "What's the result?"
  "Fortunately." Sang Wuyan nodded.
  "Have you done any food?"
  "Yes, and there are dishes I learned to cook today."
  "Oh -" Su Nianqin heard this, nodding with a weird expression.
  Sang Wuyan made up his mind to take good care of Su Nianqin and get rid of his bad ailments one by one. For everything that can be moved in the house, Sang Wuyan uses a watercolor pen to draw a circle on the base of the furniture, and writes in the circle: "his cup," "picture frame," "his radio," "soap box," and "vase." "...
  After she often used it, she would forget where it was originally.
  The shoes in the hallway are also neatly placed. Sometimes she went home carrying heavy things and walked in as soon as she took off her shoes. It took a long time to remember, and hurriedly came out to arrange the shoes.
  All windows and cabinet doors were closed at will, and all hanging objects in the air were taken off.
  Learn to cook meals too.
  Su Nianqin took a bite of the chopsticks and looked a little bit wrong: "This is definitely not made by auntie."
  "Not delicious?" she asked.
  "What about other dishes?"
  "Only this sweet and sour ball is my work." Sang Wuyan was complacent.
  "Oh—" Su Nianqin sighed greatly, and the chopsticks never moved in the direction of the plate.
  After a while, Sang Wuyan saw the clues and put down the dishes and chopsticks angrily: "Su Nianqin , what do you mean? You can do it yourself if you have the ability!"
  Sang Wuyan announced a strike.
  All night, Sang Wuyan pouted and said nothing. Su Nianqin would have thought it was hard to get clean all night, but he was afraid that she would feel uncomfortable in her heart.
  "Wuyan." He called her first, expressing his surrender.
  Sang Wuyan refused to answer.
  "Wuyan!" He surrendered and prepared to apologize, what else did she want.
  Sang Wuyan ignored his call and turned on the TV instead.
  "Sang Wuyan!" Su Nianqin raised his voice.
  She also increased the volume of the TV.
  Su Nianqin was really angry, and went to turn off the TV, slightly angrily: "Sang Wuyan, you heard me tell you no!"
  Sang Wuyan put down the remote control, jumped up, and shouted, "I'm not your pet! I have to run over as soon as you call my name!"
  In order to avoid the disadvantage of height, she stood on the sofa and glared at Su Nianqin , trying to make her words more powerful, but she didn't expect that Su Nianqin would not eat this set, and this time she actually laughed first.
  "When do I treat you as a pet?" He couldn't laugh or cry.
  "You are."
  "Okay. Good, come here." Su Nianqin opened his arms.
  Sang Wuyan only hesitated for a moment, before sticking to it.
  "I called you just because I wanted to apologize."
  "You sound like eating people." It was Su Nianqin's apology completely.
  Su Nianqin laughed.
  "From now on, we will have three chapters, you are not allowed to be aggressive to me, and you are not allowed to drink or smoke."
  "Um."
  "Foul, to be punished."
  "What is the penalty?"
  "What do you mean to punish?" Sang Wuyan couldn't think of it for a while.
  "Punished me for three days not to speak."
  "Yeah." Sang Wuyan nodded, and after a while he felt wrong, and hurriedly denied, "No, no." If a man doesn't speak for three days, it will be her who suffers, and it is simply a reward for him.
  "Then penalize me to exercise with you every night until..."
  "Exercise?" Sang Wuyan was puzzled. Seeing Su Nianqin's smirk, his face flushed, "I don't agree!"
  This time Sang Wuyan finally understood: "Su Nianqin,I don't think you want to repent at all."
  Su Nianqin played with his fingers around her hair, and changed the subject with a smile: "Wuyan, you forgot to do something today."
  "What's up?"
  "Think about it carefully, you have to do it every day after eating." He reminded her.
  "gargle?"
  Su Nianqin shook his head.
  "watch TV?"
  "do the washing up."
  "Yeah!" Sang Wuyan patted her forehead and ran to the kitchen in a hurry, completely forgetting that she had sworn to announcing the strike just now.
  Su Nianqin raised his eyebrows in relief: Pets? How could there be such a cute pet.
  (7)
  In April, Su Nianqin had to go to Japan for official business.
  "Don't tell me, you want to walk." Sang Wuyan teased him.
  "Why do I have to walk, I can fly."
  "Didn't you say that you don't like flying?" Sang Wuyan's eyes widened.
  "Not liking does not mean not sitting."
  Sang Wuyan looked at this man who was more and more interested in taking advantage of language.
  "How can you go so far?"
  "There is a very important fashion show. The company has just stepped into this industry and needs publicity."
  "When are you coming back?"
  "soon......"
  Before ten o'clock, Su Nianqin lay on the bed and fell asleep deeply. In order to transfer the company's affairs to Yu Xiaolu, he was busy for several days and barely slept.
  Sang Wuyan curled up against him, with his left hand on her shoulder.
  At this moment, the phone outside suddenly rang.
  Sang Wuyan got out of bed lightly and quickly ran to the living room to pick it up. Xiao Lu must have forgotten something again, Sang Wuyan thought when she picked up the phone.
  "Hey-"
  The other party hesitated a little before saying, "Miss Sang, I'm Yu Weilan."