Chapter 27

Cheng Yin said: "I had a cold in my freshman year. When I went to the street to eat alone, I saw this dish on the menu. I thought it should be a very light thing.die"
  Sang Wuyan laughed: "Outsiders can't get used to it."
  "But once you become obsessed, you won't be happy."
  Sang Wuyan is also used to eating local dishes, so the taste is very heavy, she likes spicy and hot things, even if her stomach is burning after eating, she still feels very enjoyable.
  Cheng Yin tasted another piece of fish, and took a big breath of enjoyment after he had eaten it.
  Sang Wuyan said, "I saw Wu Yu again this afternoon. He is really a very nice person."
  "Unfortunately you don't like it."
  "If I met Wu Yu first, I would definitely like him, and then I would marry him immediately, so fate is a wonderful thing. When I meet some people, I miss others."
  Cheng Yin blinked, "Ape dung? What's so curious, isn't it just a pile of monkey dung."
  Sang Wuyan took three seconds to react, and then a mouthful of rice came out.
  (4)
  Sang Wuyan does auxiliary treatment work for some children in the children's center, which is nothing more than teaching them to practice some fine movements in simple games. During the break, she played twice on the piano, and the song "Chopsticks Dance" finally got a little eyebrow. Su Nianqin was right. Some people need to learn a song for three years, and she is the person with the worst aptitude.
  Xiaojie took the initiative to poke the keyboard with his index finger.
  Sang Wuyan hugged him and said with a smile, "Xiaojie, elder sister teaches Xiaojie to play the piano, okay?"
  As he was talking, Sang Wuyan saw Yu Xiaolu outside the door.
  The two hadn't seen each other for a long time and naturally had a lot to say. They met at the cafe opposite the children's center.
  "when did you come?"
  "Yesterday." She thought for a while and then asked, "Is the child treated here just now? How old is it?"
  "Four years old."
  "Oh." Yu Xiaolu smiled, "I thought it was you and Nian Qin, but the age seemed to be wrong."
  "How is it possible." Sang Wuyan was a little embarrassed.
  "I have always had no idea about children. Don't you think..." Yu Xiaolu stirred the coffee, "I have been outside for a long time, don't you think he looks like Qin?"
  "Uh?"
  "The manner, the look, and even the eyebrows are a bit like."
  Sang Wuyan was taken aback and thought about it for a while. Hearing what Yu Xiaolu said, I really felt that Xiaojie's stubbornness when he pursed his lips seemed a bit similar to Su Nianqin .
  "But Xiaojie has autism. His behavior is much slower than normal."
  Yu Xiaolu raised her eyebrows: "Nianqin was almost the same when he was a child, and I think he has some sequelae when he grows up."
  Sang Wuyan laughed again, and then saw the ring on Yu Xiaolu's hand.
  "you are married?"
  "Well," Yu Xiaolu said happily, "I'm a very nerdy university teacher."
  "Congratulations."
  "Don't talk about me, did you meet Nianqin ?" She made a special trip to City B for this matter.
  "Yeah." Sang Wuyan didn't know what expression to answer her with.
  "Do you still love him?"
  "What's the use of loving him? Maybe he doesn't really love me."
  Yu Xiaolu paused: "They are really nothing right now?"
  "have no idea."
  "I don't want to talk about anything else between you. Have you seen him, have you noticed that his eyesight is much worse, and now there is only a weak sense of light."
  Sang Wuyan suddenly raised her head: "Why?"
  "After you left, he drank every night. You know that alcohol is very harmful to the optic nerve in the brain. He doesn't listen to our words. So, nothing, don't say he doesn't love you."
  There was a pause between the two.
  "Wuyan, how many times have you seen each other this year?"
  "three times."
  "No, plus the time Nianqin appeared should be four times." Yu Xiaolu corrected.
  Then she took out a thick pile of photos from her handbag and put them on the table: "Don't you think it's strange how do I know you are here? Why is your father's memorial service so grand? Why is your father in the school office? Can it still remain unoccupied so far? Why can your mother retire a year early? Why did you and that Wu Yu's meal suddenly appear halfway through the meal? Don't you think that in the past three years, despite the hard work, it's hard work Everything goes well?"
Then Sang Wuyan saw those pictures. The above are all my self who have appeared in various places over the past year.
  "He knows everything about you. He always knows, but he dare not show up in front of you. He is afraid that he can't bear the fact that you don't love him. He wants to do everything to show you and your mother. You Knowing that he always says one thing in his mouth, but hides another one in his heart."
  Sang Wuyan tremblingly flipped through the photos one by one. In the spring, she dyed her yellow hair, braided it and went to work on the radio. In summer, I dyed my hair back and wore a floral skirt...