Chapter 35: 番外 (Outdoor)

Back in time before Sang Wuyan and Su Nianqin got married.
  On this day, Su Nianqin came out of the study: "Wuyan, I have a long vacation, let's go on a trip."
  Sang Wuyan was surprised that this man would also want to go on vacation, and he always regarded going out as suffering in his heart.
  "Didn't the doctor say that I should take a break? Xiaolu was in the company's business, and she said there was no problem." Su Nianqin calmly explained his abnormal actions.
  "Where do you want to go?" Su Nianqin asked.
  He finally got into the habit of asking the other person's opinions, but Sang Wuyan made his patience almost unable to continue well.
  She flipped through geography magazines and travel books, and yelled for a while: "Nianqin ,let's go to Egypt."
  When Su Nianqin's low radio volume was too late to express his position, she heard her say: "No, I heard that the situation is not good."
  Su Nianqin said: "Wuyan, should you listen to my opinion?"
  But the woman was unheard of.
  The man closed his mouth and tried to calmly continue to focus on the news he was listening to.
  After half an hour, Sang Wuyan yelled, "I'll go to Hong Kong. Hong Kong is good. You can shop again." She muttered to herself and shook her head, "It's still not good, there are too many people, and you don't like it Go shopping." Throwing away the book in her hand, she went to read another one.
  After another half an hour, I heard her yelling again: "Let's go to Tibet."
  This time, Su Nianqin didn't even bother to lift his head, and changed the radio to another channel. Sure enough, in his expectation, she denied herself within a minute: "It's not good if you have altitude sickness."
  So, like this, Su Nianqin and the whole earth were tossed by Sang Wuyan.
  He tried his best to restrain the patience that he had already exhausted, and warned himself time and time again: "Su Nianqin , you have to be patient and don't get angry, otherwise you will still have to eat the bitter fruit."
  Suddenly, Sang Wuyan ran up excitedly holding the book for the Nth time: "Nianqin , let's go to Qin Dynasty!"
  This time, Su Nianqin decided to let her have no room for maneuver, and said quickly and decisively: "Okay!" Cut the mess with a quick knife to prevent her from having a chance to toss each other.
  After a second, the man came back to his senses, habitually squinting his eyes and asking in a weird manner: "Where did you say we are going?" This woman clearly flicked him at the N+1th time.
  Seeing that Su Nianqin's face was wrong, Sang Wuyan was about to go crazy, and he hurriedly wrapped her around like an octopus.
  "I'm not discussing with you." She acted like a baby with a little vain.
  "Then what's the result of our discussion?" He put the accent on those two words. But as long as she acted like a baby in the first place, his face would not collapse.
  "Qin Chao. We can go to see the terracotta warriors and horses in the underground palace of Qinling."
  At this point, Su Nianqin finally understood that the Qin Dynasty in her mouth was referring to Xi'an.
  The jumping nature of this woman's thinking is really powerful, Su Nianqin concluded.
  Since he made up his mind and booked the air ticket, Sang Wuyan would receive at least ten calls from Yu Xiaolu every day.
  "When climbing a mountain, you have to walk a little ahead of him so that Nianqin can feel your reaction."
  "Let him take his cell phone and change with him, lest you get lost."
  "When the light is strong, force him to wear sunglasses."
  "Don't forget the disinfectant spray and band-aids. He falls easily and often scratches."
  "Choose a quieter hotel, and the bed must be comfortable, his back is not good."
  Sang Wuyan sorted and recorded the precautions in a notepad.
  On the first day before leaving, Yu Xiaolu called again: "Nianqin , are you sure you don't need to notify the branch there and send a car to pick you up?"
  "I'm sure!" Su Nianqin answered with a bad temper.
  Before ten o'clock, Su Nianqin lay on the bed and fell asleep deeply. In order to transfer the company's affairs to Yu Xiaolu, he was busy for several days and barely slept.
  Sang Wuyan curled up in his arms, with his left hand on his shoulder.
  She suddenly remembered Yu Weilan's advice. She said: "Nianqin has never been alone with someone like this. Please take good care of him."
  As a result, it was completely contrary to what many people expected.
  Su Nianqin was completely taking care of her. The travel bag is in charge of Su Nianqin , and the change and mobile phone are things Su Nianqin has repeatedly emphasized that Sang Wuyan should carry it with him.
  After getting off the plane, Sang Wuyan took the travel guide and studied what car to take to enter the city first, and then at which stop and then which bus to take to get to the hotel they booked. As a result, after pondering for a long time, I couldn't find a clue.
  "Nianqin , go and ask." The tour leader of the duo gave instructions to the deputy leader.
  "Don't go." He never knew what "inquiry" was.
  "Then what to do?" The head of the group had no choice.
  "Can you listen to me?" The deputy commander forbeared enough.
  "how?"
  "You hire a taxi, and then we can leave." Su Nianqin said grimly.
  "...Why are you so smart!"
  In the taxi, Sang Wuyan looked at the meter and exclaimed distressedly: "Why do you jump so fast? Master driver, did you not do anything?"
  The driver and Su Nianqin became angry at the same time.
  The next day, they rented a car to Lintong and asked the hotel to hire an accompanying tour guide at the travel agency. Because Su Nianqin couldn't guarantee that Sang Wuyan would lose him together.
  In Qin Ling, after listening to the tour guide Xiao Lei's introduction of the entire underground palace, Sang Wuyan asked dumbfounded: "You said, it will take us a hundred years to see the underground palace?"
  "Well, because the current technology can't guarantee that we can save it after opening it." Xiao Lei explained.
  "What about Meng Yi? Didn't he discover the underground palace, and after entering, he still flew inside."
  "Which Meng Yi?" The tour guide Xiao Lei didn't quite understand.
  "That's the Qin State who soaked up Qin Shihuang's wife..." Before she could finish her expression, Su Nianqin covered her mouth, "Woo...Woo..." cried.
  "You have some historical knowledge, OK!" Su Nianqin felt ashamed.
  After a while, Sang Wuyan seized the opportunity to say: "That's the general played by Jackie Chan."
  "..." The tour guide Xiao Lei.
  "..." Su Nianqin .
  Su Nianqin couldn't help thinking, is she coming here on a whim because of that movie.
  When going to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xiao Lei met a group of acquaintances, and Sang Wuyan agreed to ride a cart with them because she liked the excitement. Su Nianqin was not very interested in her.
  In the car, Su Nianqin's disability and his appearance still attracted people's attention.
  But no matter what Sang Wuyan yelled, Su Nianqin kept her eyes closed and silent. He was really ashamed of having such a wife.
  "Su Nianqin , if you ignore me like this, I'm not happy anymore."
  Su Nianqin closed his eyes and was silent.
  "Cough, cough," Sang Wuyan cleared his throat, "Believe it or not, I'll sing for you." She made a trick.
  "Which one of your songs are you better rap?" Sang Wuyan said triumphantly.
  Su Nianqin said, "If you don't be quieter, believe it or not, I will also block your mouth in front of them."
  This hand has been tried and tested against Sang Wuyan.
  Sure enough, Sang Wuyan hurriedly covered her lips.
  Entering the huge exhibition hall of the terracotta warriors and horses, I only heard Sang Wuyan's "Wow".
  "great!"
  "This is the great crystallization of the wisdom of our Chinese people." Xiao Lei said proudly.
  "How come Qin Shihuang's army are all such handsome and mighty young men." Sang Wuyan said the reason for her emotions, "It's incredible, how many are there?"
  While asking Xiao Lei, she was doing an inventory of the handsome in her heart.
  Xiao Lei was a little surprised, but Su Nianqin had long been used to it.
  While commenting, Xiao Lei led them to visit several exhibition pits and cultural relics exhibition halls. When they left the gate, Sang Wuyan pulled Su Nianqin and said, "Nianqin , I still want to go back and have a look."
  So Su Nianqu accompanied her back again.
  It was not the travel season at that time, and there were more foreigners visiting than Chinese. In addition, it was already in the afternoon and there were even fewer people. Sang Wuyan was in a secluded place, facing the neatly arranged terracotta warriors and horses across the railings, suddenly squatted down, propped her chin, "Nian qin, I don't want to go."
  Su Nianqin also sat with her on the ground.
  Sang Wuyan gently described every detail of the terracotta warriors and horses in the most detailed language she could utter: armor, clothing, hairstyle, looks, facial features...
  Su Nianqin listened with a happy smile.
  "Are they really people from two thousand years ago?" she asked.
  "It's not a real person, just a figurine made out."
  " I mean, they made it based on real people back then?"
  "Maybe..." Su Nianqin didn't know.
  "Nianqin , if you can see them, you will also be moved."
  "From your description, I have seen it." Su Nianqin smiled.
  After the two were quiet for a while, Sang Wuyan discovered something, took Su Nianqin to a place to stop, and quickly looked around. When she was sure that no one had found out, she let Su Nianqin squat with her. Down.
  Then, Sang Wuyan led Su Nianqin's hand to the other side of the railing.
  The arm stretched out little by little, and then, suddenly, Su Nianqin's finger touched something.
  "Nianqin , do you feel it? This is the soil of the Qin Dynasty two thousand years ago. They look like this."
  "Thank you, Wu Yan." Su Nianqin raised her mouth and smiled.
----------------Happy Ending---------

Novel & Drama have a little different plots, so, mood maybe a bit different. Still, both are great. You can watch " Crush " (24episodes) 2021 Chinese drama in Iqiyi with English subtitle. The main leads are  Wan Peng as Sang Wuyan & Evan Lin as Su Nianqin. The drama is cute & brings great mood. I would like to recommend this drama. I am sorry for the missed errors .
Thank you :)