Chapter 25:Who killed who 3

"Su Nianqin , can we speak calmly."
  "It's you who want to hold back with me." Su Nianqin corrected.
  Sang Wuyan's phone vibrated again and again for a long time, showing that Wu Yu was really worried.
  "I have to talk to Wu Yu at least."
  "By the way, his name is Wu Yu. Why do you always have a relationship with a man surnamed Wu?" And the expression is saying, absolutely not.
  Sang Wuyan was speechless, even this he was going to be angry. After so many years, why can't his mind be mature?
  Outside the window is a heavy traffic flow.
  Su Nianqin suddenly said, "Give me back the things."
  "what?"
  "My watch." Su Nianqin added, "You stole it from my room that day."
  He took Sang Wuyan's hand and put the piece in his pocket on Sang Wuyan without gentleness.
  "I didn't steal it, and I bought it." Sang Wuyan defended and took it out of her handbag and obediently returned it to him.
  "Then you specifically want to take it back?"
  "I didn't mean that, I just heard Wu Yu say that you turned out that this watch is very valuable."
  "Next time I hear this man's name from your mouth again, I will kill him." Su Nianqin said.
  (5)
  Outside the door, Sang Wuyan was still struggling for the last time: "Can I not go." She couldn't cope with that kind of scene.
  "No." The tyrant continued his tyranny.
  Xiao Qin didn't want her to disobey Su Nianqin' any more, and caused some sudden situation, persuaded: "Miss Sang, it doesn't matter. It's just a small cocktail party, where people come and go, you don't have to talk."
  Sang Wuyan rubbed her forehead vigorously.
  Su Nianqin forced her arm to hold his arm: "You have to show me the way."
  Then the door was opened by the waiter.
  Sang Wuyan took a sigh of relief. This is the so-called small cocktail party. In a huge domed hall, crystal lights are shining brightly, there is a small orchestra on the right, and the violin's voice is melodious.
  Sang Wuyan looked at her coat, jeans, and flat shoes, and almost escaped on the spot.
  She was about to pull a hand from Su Nianqin's arm, but she was severely caught.
  "Where do you want to go?" Su Nianqin lowered her voice, with a fierce tone, but her face remained smiling.
  "I can't do it anymore, I'm so nervous now."
  "You can resist, it shows that you are alive and there is no sign of dying." He continued to smile.
  "You are really a human face and animal heart." I haven't seen him for many years, and I actually practiced this unique skill that speaks viciously and smiles harmlessly.
  "If you want to sneak away when I'm not paying attention, I can do something more vicious."
  "what?"
  "For example, shut your mouth in front of so many people."
  Sang Wuyan nervously covered his mouth: "You beast."
  "Try it?" Su Nianqin raised his eyebrows.
  Many people looked here, because they had never seen Su Nianqin with a female companion in public. Moreover, he and this female companion were whispering intimately all the way, making the women on the spot really envious. The women who have been with Su Nianqin all agree that unless it is a business, it is harder to ask Su Nianqin to chat with people privately than to let a rooster lay eggs.
  Xiao Qin also noticed the eyes of others, trying to prevent the "sweet" quarrel between them. After all, Su Nianqin is the protagonist of today, and there is still a lot of business to do.
  Several people were walking towards Su Nianqin from a distance with wine glasses.
  Sang Wuyan begged, "I really can't handle it, and Xiao Qin wants to talk to you." Then she winked at Xiao Qin.
  Xiao Qin said: "Mr. Su, I introduce TORO's design director to you."
  Sang Wuyan took the opportunity to draw his hand and handed him to Xiao Qin.
  "Where are you going?" Su Nianqin asked with her head turned.
  "Go to the bathroom." This is always okay.
  "Remember what I just said." He threatened her.
  "I promise not to slip away, you do your business." Then Sang Wuyan waved her hand to Xiao Qin.
  Xiao Qin took Su Nianqin's drink instead of Sang Wuyan and helped him get a glass of wine from the waiter, and then guided him towards the crowd, and stopped to greet someone when he met someone. Some Su Nianqin remembered the sound, some didn't. To remind him cleverly. If he pulls his sleeve once, Su Nianqin will stretch his right hand, and if he pulls his sleeve twice, he will stretch his left hand. Su Nianqin changed the angry mood in the car, smiling, polite and unpretentious.
  If he wanted to clink glasses, Xiao Qin would gently touch Su Nianqin's wrist with her hand to guide the direction.
  It was a perfect match, and Sang Wuyan thought about it while trying hard to pick out some delicious food in the corner.
  She just took a plate and ate a big bite of spaghetti mixed with meat sauce. Someone said from behind, "Miss, it's very pleasant to eat."
  Sang Wuyan turned her head and saw a man with handsome eyebrows and stylish clothes talking, grinning at her, showing a neat row of beautiful teeth. She is always embarrassed to be caught by the indecent food.
  "A little hungry." Sang Wuyan explained, in order to maintain the only remaining image, she had to put down the plate in a weird manner.
  "I seem to have seen you somewhere."
  Have you returned to the basics now? This kind of accost has become popular again, Sang Wuyan thought, she didn't want to use these words when she was chasing Su Nianqin .
  "Is it the new Bond girl of 007 that was just announced?" Sang Wuyan blinked.
  The man laughed: "Miss, you are very interesting." A white-toothed smile was very sunny.
  Sang Wuyan turned her head to pick grapes to eat, but accidentally knocked off a few of them and fell to the ground.
  Ever since she became afflicted with Su Nianqin , she has kept her distance from the handsome man. One is enough, if you provoke another one, you won't be tortured to death. Seductive men are not easy to deal with, so it is best to stay away. This experience she has summed up must be told to the next generation.
  "I don't think I'm malicious." The other party realized her avoidance, so he explained.
  "I'm afraid I have." Sang Wuyan moved two steps away.
  The man saw Sang Wuyan's dress and said, "Your dress is very special."
  "It's most common for me to walk on the street, but who knows I've come to such a place."
  "How did you sneak in?"
  "I walked in through the main gate." Sang Wuyan rolled his eyes, and then continued to eat.
  "Are you a staff member?" the man defined.
  Sang Wuyan didn't want to bother with him, so he made a "Congratulations, you guessed it" expression.
  "Are you a staff member hiding here to eat?" The man was very interested.
  "I'll help you to test the taste, whether it can be swallowed, and whether it is poisonous." Sang Wuyan took another sip of the drink, swallowed what was in her mouth, and said, "Sir, you seem to be bored." Desperately disturb her appetite.
  "No way," the man shrugged. "Nowadays, women are more maternally overwhelmed and like the kind of flawed men, but they sneer at me who are perfect and perfect." As he said, he nodded in Su Nianqin's direction with his chin. .
  "He's here to do business, and his purpose is different from yours." Sang Wuyan didn't like others saying bad things about Su Nianqin , "It seems that you are a playboy."
  "The word playboy is not derogatory in my opinion. It only means that he hasn't found a favorite yet, so he keeps searching."
  This time, Sang Wuyan smiled.
  "I admire Mr. Su very much." The man said, "It must take a lot of perseverance to do this step with his flaws. Moreover, it is still halfway to debut, so the process is more difficult. In fact, he does not need to be like this at all, the property of the Su family. It's enough for him to spend a lifetime. And he seems to be just trying to prove it to others, showing that he can do what a normal person can do."
  Sang Wuyan lowered her head, she might understand who Su Nianqin wanted to prove to.
  She was a little sad, so she said, "I'm going to the bathroom."
  I just walked together, but I didn't expect to step on the grapes I had scattered. "Puff" the meat from the grapes was squeezed out, and then slipped on the soles of her feet. Sang Wuyan panicked and went to grab the table, only to pull the tablecloth that fell from the dining table. With a hard effort, the white tablecloth moved, and the cups and bottles on it were knocked over. "Bang—" She fell to the ground, red wine spilled all over the floor.
  The man patted his forehead with a horrible gambling. Everyone looked here.
  Sang Wuyan was so embarrassed that she wanted to find a hole in the hole.
  The man waved his hand with a headache: "It's okay, it's okay. I won't ask you to pay."
  (6)
  But Sang Wuyan caused such a big battle, which has already attracted Peng Danqi to come here. Sang Wuyan desperately apologized to the people around, and then cleaned up the mess with the waiter.
  "Ruixing, if you don't entertain guests for your uncle, why are you lying here?" Peng Danqi stepped on high heels and chatted to men when she walked.
  "I..." Peng Ruixing saw Sang Wuyan and found an excuse, "I'm asking this lady about the food status."
  Sang Wuyan squatted on the ground to pick up broken bottles.
  "Who is she?" Peng Danqi asked.
  "A staff member." Peng Ruixing said.
  "Impossible, she didn't wear work clothes or a work badge." It seems that she is much smarter than Peng Ruixing.
  She looked at the perpetrator, because the accident interrupted the music, and some curious people surrounded her.
  "Miss, do you have an invitation?" Another person in charge of the venue came over and asked.
  "I..." Sang Wuyan scratched his hair, "I'm here with a friend." She finally understood what cannibalism meant.
  "Oh? Which friend? We all know the people here." Peng Danqi said.
  Sang Wuyan saw the expression of this woman in red, as if he was sure that she had slipped in for free. Sang Wuyan looked around for a while, just because there were a lot of people around, she was not tall enough to see where Su Nianqin was.
  "Cough cough..." Peng Ruixing came out to relieve her, "Qiqi, you are not polite like this." He thought, eat as you please. Anyway, there are not many people, and there will always be no reporters or criminals. She is here. My sister is unpleasant because of these problems.
  "Your new girlfriend?" Peng Danqi seemed to see some clues.
  "No. This sister is too cunning to take my set."
  Peng Ruixing denied.
  At this time, an arm came over and pulled Sang Wuyan from behind: "What's the matter?" It was Su Nianqin who was late.
  "I knocked over other people's dining table and made a mess." Sang Wuyan said with her mouth curled.
  "It's okay, Mr. Peng and Miss Peng won't mind." Su Nianqin came closer.
  When Peng Danqi saw Su Nianqin also come out to relieve the siege, she smiled: "It doesn't matter. Ask someone to clean up." After a while, she asked, "Nianqin , is this lady your friend?"
  "Well," Su Nianqin nodded, "I haven't had time to introduce to Miss Peng, this is my fiancee Sang Wuyan."
  As soon as he spoke, Peng Danqi was stunned, and Sang Wuyan opened her mouth.
  "I..." Sang Wuyan stayed for a long time before trying to refute.
  Su Nianqin squeezed her elbow hard, and hung his head and whispered: "Shut up." Then Su Nianqin said loudly without changing his face, "Wuyan, this is Miss Peng. Next to TORO's young boss, Mr. Peng Ruixing. ."
  Peng Ruixing smiled: "I finally found the only woman in the audience who was not attracted by Mr. Su's charm, but it turned out to be your fiancee."
  The cynical Peng Ruixing said it as a joke, but the speaker did not intend that the listener was interested, and others seemed a bit ironic.
  Sang Wuyan frowned and said, "Mr. Peng, I love him more than others, and I pay attention to him. You have no doubt about this."
  Su Nianqin's hand that caught Sang Wuyan's arm shook.
  Only then did Sang Wuyan realize that she seemed to have said something very explicit and her face was hot.
  Peng Danqi was a little embarrassed, but still remained hot: "When Mr. Su was engaged, we won't be notified."
  "It's too long, it's not a day or two, I must send a wedding invitation when I get married." Su Nianqin flicked the two of them.
  Xiao Qin thought, the boss is the boss, killing three birds with one stone. One cuts off the entanglement of Peng Danqi and other women, the other can shatter Peng Ruixing's fantasies, and the third can take advantage of this Miss Sang.
  When the two elder brothers and sisters of the Peng family left angrily, it was not too early, Su Nianqin took Sang Wuyan to leave.
  "How can I be engaged to you." Sang Wuyan asked in the car.
  "I ordered it three years ago."
  "impossible."
  "Do you remember the last time we quarreled at home?"
  "Remember." Sang Wuyan said sadly, unforgettable.
  "What was the last sentence you told me before you left?"
  Sang Wuyan recalled the unforgettable quarrel: "If you keep doing this, I will be very tired?"
  "No, it's the last sentence."
  She thought about it again: "We can go to register for marriage right away, if you still want to."
  "I do."
  "Huh?" Sang Wuyan didn't react.
  Su Nianqin turned his face, his eyes were dark and translucent without focus, and he repeated slowly: "I said, I would."
  Sang Wuyan was stunned for three seconds before becoming anxious: "I didn't propose to you again. I just repeat what I said back then."
  "You asked me to answer, don't turn your face and deny it."
  "That was what I said three years ago." Sang Wuyan felt that he was a talented person who met soldiers.
  "Anyway, I agreed." Su Nianqin sneered.
  Sang Wuyan couldn't tell him.
  I can't talk about him all the time.
  When the car arrived in the city, she said, "I'm going home."
  "You want to go home to get the household registration book and go to the Civil Affairs Bureau with me tomorrow?" Su Nianqin asked.
  "Su Nianqin !" Sang Wuyan wanted to kick him down.
  The tyrant satisfies the woman's request for the first time and escorts her home.
  Then Su Nianqin began to open the car window to blow air, actively accepting the taste of this city, the city where Sang Wuyan grew up.
  No one could see that Su Nianqin was in a very good mood at this moment, because the sentence Sang Wuyan said to Peng Ruixing just now, if he heard it correctly.
  She said she loved him more than anyone else.