Chapter 28

Don't need Sang Wuyan to say, Li Lulu has heard Su Nianqin's rant, she hurriedly took the phone from Sang Wuyan: "Hey, Mr. Su, I'm Li Lulu."
  Su Nianqin took a deep breath and tried to restore his polite tone as much as possible: "Miss Li, where are you now?"
  Li Lulu hurriedly reported the address of the hot pot restaurant.
  Su Nianqin asked Xiao Qin to call a car while saying, "Miss Li, I implore you to take care of Wuyan before we arrive."
  "Okay." Li Lulu seldom obeyed the instructions of a strange man so obediently, although his language was extremely polite, he had a kind of majesty that could not be denied.
  A very man, Li Lulu thought when she hung up the phone, she was a little different from the handsome and handsome appearance.
  When Su Nianqin arrived, Sang Wuyan put his head on Li Lulu's shoulder, holding a wine bottle in his arms.
  "How much did you drink?" Su Nianqin put Sang Wuyan in the car, and then asked back.
  "I drink half of the four bottles of beer." Li Lulu said quite innocently.
  "Where do you live? I will send someone to take you back."
  "No need, I'll go by myself."
  "It's too late, it's inconvenient for you alone. And thank you for taking care of me."
  "I am also responsible for her mischief today, how can I still thank me." Li Lulu said apologetically.
  "No, not only today, you have been taking good care of her, so thank you."
  While talking with Su Nianqin , Xiao Qin had already called a car to send Li Lulu off.
  Still a man who can't refuse, Li Lulu thought to herself when she got in the car.
  Sang Wuyan became restless all the way, noisy and struggling to make people exhausted before going downstairs to the hotel, Su Nianqin went to hug her, she called and bitten, and on the way she used her paw to scratch Su Nianquan's face. Not shallow.
  Back in the room, Su Nianqin just put her on the sofa, touched the cold beer bottle and she was holding it like a baby, and there was something in it.
  "Bring it!" The tyrant gave an order with a cold face.
  "No." Sang Wuyan hugged it hard to his chest.
  "Give it to me." Tyrants are generally unwilling to repeat their instructions many times.
  Not only did she not listen, but she shrank to the other end, far away from him, squatting in the corner of the sofa without taking off her shoes.
  He finally got impatient and sat down to take tough measures.
  Sang Wuyan fought against him while kicking and biting, while screaming piercing eardrums.
  Xiao Qin ran over in a panic. Seeing this scene, she was a little bit dumbfounded and said: "Mr. Su, Miss Sang is drunk. In this case, I can only coax."She looked at Su Nianqin's pair of hands tightly Sang Wuyan's wrists, "Besides, you will hurt her like this."
  Su Nianqu was taken aback, heard Xiao Qin's words, quickly let go, and then coughed twice in embarrassment. Good coax? He never knew how to coax a woman.
  Xiao Qin understood, and explained in a low voice: "You follow her whatever she wants to do, and so do when you speak, keep your voice softer."
  After speaking, she felt that it was a bit redundant for herself to stay here: "I'll go back first, Mr. Su, you need help dialing me in a while, and I'll come over right away."
  After Xiao Qin walked for a while, Sang Wuyan still guarded him like an enemy.
  Su Nianqin slowly passed by and said, "Wuyan, give me the bottle."
  "No," she muttered.
  "If the wine is sprinkled on the body and it is uncomfortable, and if it falls and breaks, I can't see and clean it again, what should I do if you cut it?" He tried to make the tone of speech sound soft, and began to learn to coax her.
  "It won't be broken." She defended him like a child, but her attitude was calmer.
  "Then...then you just hold it." Su Nianqin understood Xiao Qin's words, while patiently putting them into practice.
  "Okay." Sang Wuyan smirked.
  Su Nianqin's expression began to relax when he heard her smile, and he opened his arms and said, "Come here, I'll hold you."
  She hesitated a little: "Who are you?"
  "Who do you say I am?" Upon hearing this, Su Nianqin began to get angry again, raising his voice.
  Sang Wuyan immediately moved a foot away, then retracted again.
  "How do I know who you are?" she frowned. "It must be an annoying person."
  "This is Su Nianqin ." He lowered his voice again.
  He surrendered, he repented.
  "impossible."
  "How can it be impossible?" Su Nianqin fell down.
  "Su Nianqin wouldn't speak to me like that. He would only yell: Sang Wuyan you shut up, Sang Wuyan you go away, Sang Wuyan you don't make a noise."
  Su Nianqin felt a little bit sour when he heard these words: "I will try not to lose my temper at you anymore."
  "What does it mean to try?"
  "It's just like this under normal circumstances."
  "real?"
  "Really. Wuyan, come over and I want to hug you."
  She stopped making noise, stepped on the sofa cushion and sat on his lap, and then obediently asked Su Nianqin to take off her shoes.
  "I can't imagine how you tossed my clothes and this sofa." He put the bottle on the coffee table, and put her shoes on the coffee table.
  "Why should you put your shoes on the table?" Sang Wuyan asked him, tilting his head.
  "Because no matter where I am, you will kick it in the middle of the road and cause me to trip. That place is the safest."
  "Am I so bad?"
  "It's far more than that. Once you didn't put the kettle back in place and put it on the side of the stove casually, which caused me to burn."
  "I don't remember."
  "That's because you are drunk and confused, otherwise you will definitely not forget. At that time, you cried hard, so I had to pretend that it didn't hurt at all, and then I went to comfort you." Su Nianqin habitually rested her chin on his shoulder, lightly. Rubbed back and forth lightly on her hair.
  He smelled Sang Wuyan's breath of alcohol lingering in his nose, and the sound of her breathing that had become unusually heavy because of her drunkenness. She was quiet for a long time, so Su Nianqin almost thought she was asleep.
  Suddenly, Sang Wuyan moved in his arms and raised her fingers to touch his eyelashes.
  "Looking longer like this." She sighed, "Why is it so dense, like a small fan. Can it be pulled down and grow on my eyes."
  Su Nianqin laughed.
  "You laughed," Sang Wuyan responded silly, "you will only be allowed to smile at me in the future, otherwise it will make other women want to commit a crime." She went on to touch his nose.
  Su Nianqu couldn't bear the itching, so she grabbed her hand and put it to her lips and kissed it softly.
  "Nianqin , you belong to me alone, OK?"
  Su Nianqin silently replied for a while: "I belong to you in the first place."
  "What about her?"
  "Without her, everything is over. Really, Wuyan." Su Nianqin said with his eyes closed.
  "Tell me you are mine."
  "it is good."
  "Say it."
  "you are mine."
  "Yeah." Sang Wuyan smiled contentedly, and then fell a little tired on his chest.
  After a long time, she straightened up suddenly, and suddenly said: "It's not quite right."
  "What's wrong?"
  "You said the opposite."
  Su Nianqin raised her eyebrows: "It seems that your head is quite clear. Then I'm not welcome." Then, he put her on the bed, took off her coat and kissed her.
  Sang Wuyan protested: "You haven't said yet."
  "I'm yours. Su Nianqin is Sang Wuyan's, and will always be." He dropped his hot lips on the white skin of her chest.
  "Wuyan?"
  He stopped and found that she did not respond, only breathing heavily after being drunk.
  Sang Wuyan actually fell asleep.
  The next day, when she woke up, Su Nianqin had already gone out.
  There is breakfast on the table outside, and sober soup. Sang Wuyan was terribly hungry, and her head was terribly painful. After a few mouthfuls, she resolved the food, took a bath, and found that there were clothes of her size in the bathroom, probably Xiao Qin had prepared.
  After cleaning it up, she fell back to sleep.
  She thought of Su Nianqin's words, "There is nothing about her, everything is over." A sweet smile appeared. There are also the most important three words, Su Nianqin did not tell her, she pondered before falling asleep.
  Not knowing when she slept, she heard a noise outside the bedroom, so she ran out a little happily and saw Xiao Qin.
  "Where is Su Nianqin ?"
  "Mr. Su is taking a shower." Xiao Qin explained with a smile, while casting her eyes in the direction of the bathroom. Su Nianqin's usual problem: as long as he comes back from going out, he must take a bath to wash away the strange smells on the outside.
  During the conversation, the bathroom door opened.
  Su Nianqin's wet hair, his upper body was bare, and only a white bath towel was wrapped underneath.
  Xiao Qin said, "Mr. Su, Miss Sang is awake."
  Sang Wuyan stood toward the bathroom door, staring at Su Nianqin in a daze, from top to bottom, from his face to the covered key part.
  Su Nianqin , who was poking at the bathroom door, seemed to finally notice Sang Wuyan's sight. He had appeared in front of Xiao Qin like this before and felt nothing, but now he suddenly added Sang Wuyan but was a little awkward, so she forced her composure: " I'll go in and change my clothes."
  "It's okay, I've seen it when you wear less." Sang Wuyan said.
  Su Nianqin almost hit the bedroom door when he heard this. This woman actually made him a fool of himself in front of his subordinates.
  Xiao Qin was used to taking it for granted, but now she felt a little embarrassed, so she left quietly.
  Sang Wuyan walked to stand in front of Su Nianqin : "I have something to ask you, which is very important."
  "I will put on clothes first," Su Nianqu said in a low voice.
  Sang Wuyan looked down at his lower body: "That's good. Who makes you more cute than usual when you are naked, you don't like to tell the truth once you put on your clothes."
  Su Nianqin was speechless.
  Then Sang Wuyan closed her eyes and said in a bulging voice: "Su Nianqin , I love you." At this moment, Sang Wuyan thought they were really interesting. For the first time three years ago, she confessed to Su Nianqin that she was naked. The second time, Su Nianqin was naked.
  Su Nianqin's expression gradually softened, and the eyelashes moved.
  She paused and then asked, "So do you love me? And do you only love me?"
  Su Nianqin's expression gradually softened, and the eyelashes moved.
  Sang Wuyan has heard that men with long eyelashes are most fond of love. She waited nervously for Su Nianqin's answer, and that second was almost as long as a hundred years. The drops of water dripped down Su Nianqin's hair tip, and the surrounding quietly seemed to be able to hear the ticking sound of the drops of water falling.
  Then Su Nianqin stretched out his arms and hugged her in front of her chest and said, "Love, only you, even more important than my life."
  Sang Wuyan originally thought that she had prepared well enough, but it was a pity that tears were still welling up. She leaned against Su Nianqin's chest and cried loudly. Su Nianqin didn't speak and let her cry like venting. She wrapped her hand around her waist and placed her chin on top of her head, making her very gentle.
  After a long time, Sang Wuyan stopped choking, wiped her tears, sucked his nose and said, "Su Nianqin ."
  "Um."
  "Your bath towel is slippery."