Chapter 14: Model Species 3

"No, very good. Thank you." His tone was poor. After a while, he picked up the photo frame in the trash can again.
  Su Nianqin's green face remained until Yu Xiaolu came back from shopping.
  Yu Xiaolu smelled the solemn atmosphere as soon as she walked in, and Sang Wuyan winked at her.
  Yu Xiaolu made a mouth shape: "Have you quarreled?"
  Sang Wuyan shook her head, winked, and said the shape of a picture frame.
  miss me? Yu Xiaolu wondered.
  Sang Wuyan pointed at the thing in Su Nianqin's hand again.
  "Don't bother you." Su Nianqin raised the photo that he had been holding in his hands. "Yu Xiaolu, what is this?"
  "Uh—" Yu Xiaolu didn't know how to explain for a while.
  "Landscape painting?" Su Nianqin sneered.
  "It's actually a landscape painting." He repeated it once, his tone was colder than the previous sentence.
  "Nianqin, listen to me..."
  "How long has this photo been here? Tell me about it. You actually told me that this is a simple landscape painting." He asked lightly.
  "What do you want to explain? Say that our family is in love with each other? You know that I am the most annoying about this thing, some people are the most annoying, you actually put them blatantly under my nose. It's not because I'm blind, it's nothing. Can't see!" It was supposed to be extremely angry, but he said it in a sarcasm and self-deprecating tone, and it was even more uncomfortable for others to hear.
  He stood up and slowly tore the photo to pieces.
  Sang Wuyan stared at this scene dumbfounded. This-what's wrong?
...
  Because I have decided not to go to school after graduation, I must be more diligent in radio work.
  The topic of Yijin was replaced by other news. This is the case in the entertainment industry, no wonder Su Nianqin tried his best to avoid it. However, as soon as he has a new work on the market, someone will call again to ask about Yi Jin. Sang Wuyan personally received both the hotline and the office call.
  After all, their station is the only place where they show up.
  "To be honest, the first time I saw him was really shocked. Only then did I know that the words ignorant of human fireworks can also be used on men." Having a work meal in the cafeteria at noon, Wang Lan from Nie Xi's studio Say.
  "At that time, it would be great if I brought a camera to take a picture and sold it to a magazine." Ye Li sighed.
  Both of them are one of the staff who have met Su Nianqin himself, but they have good professional ethics.
  "You're crazy, if the director or Sister Xi knows, we won't live anymore."
  Ye Li turned her head and said to Sang Wuyan, "It's a pity that you haven't seen him in person."
  Sang Wuyan nodded and chuckled secretly.
  "Wuyan, why are you stupid if you don't speak alone?" Wang Lan asked.
  "Because Master Fang scooped me half more beef than usual today, it was really enjoyable," Sang Wuyan said.
  Ye Li and Wang Lan could only look at each other silently.
  "I heard that you moved to live by the lake in Xicheng? It's a blessing to find a boyfriend like that. There are all famous car villas inside."
  "It seems that the house is not his." Su Nianqin once said at the time.
  "Oh-then you should pay attention. The news group in my stand often encounters cases where men use houses to pretend to cheat their marriages." Ye Li reminded.
  Sang Wuyan smiled.
  Halfway through the meal, Su Nianqin called.
  "have you eaten?"
  "I am eating and chatting."
  "Chat?" Su Nianqin has been unable to understand why some people like to talk at the dinner table.
  "Let's talk today, it is said that I can sell your photos at a high price." Sang Wuyan smiled and looked at the two colleagues next to her.
  "Have you eaten beef?" Su Nianqin asked.
  "How do you know?" Sang Wuyan was surprised, could he smell meat on the other end of the phone?
  Her question is tantamount to not telling herself.
  "What the doctor said, you forget it as soon as you go out!" Su Nianqin was furious.
  A few days ago, Sang Wuyan had skin allergies and a rash. The doctor actually asked her to avoid protein and beef.
  Sang Wuyan, who has no flesh and no joy, is tantamount to a kind of pain. She said: "My life has lost half of the fun." Su Nianqin said: "It's just a few days with a rash, forbearance, how can it be so exaggerated?"
  The purpose of Su Nianqin's call now is also the same.
  "How do you know I ate it?" Sang Wuyan asked again.
  "It's okay to see you talking like a villain."
  She held the phone with a look of what you did to me, and stretched out her tongue.
  "You must go home for dinner or at noon from now on." Su Nianqin announced the punishment decision.
  "The two places are so far apart, I don't bother to run."
  "After that, at noon, I will personally go to your cafeteria to watch you!" Someone returned to his tyrant.
  "No!" Sang Wuyan surrendered immediately. If these women know that he is her boyfriend, then I am afraid that they will have to be forced to confess that they will not die.
  It was almost dusk when Sang Wuyan returned home.
  She inadvertently sighed as she took off her shoes.
  Su Nianqin's movements stopped when he heard it. He knew that she was really tired when she was running between the four places.
  To go back to school, to go to the radio station, Cheng Yin stayed alone and she couldn't worry about going back and see, and then finally returned to him.
  He often asked himself if he was very selfish. Another voice in my heart said, no, it can be more selfish for love.
  However, it is always cruel to have one person sacrifice his ideals to save the other person.
  Su Nianqin asked: "Is the rash going down a bit? Is it too itchy?"
  "Do you really want me to come back for lunch?"
  "Need not."
  "Are you going?" Sang Wuyan became more nervous.
  "I'm not shameful, why can't I go?" Su Nianqin raised an eyebrow.
  "You know I didn't mean that." Sang Wuyan was a little anxious.
  "I won't go, as long as you are obedient."
  Sang Wuyan's heart suddenly warmed: "Yes."
  "Right," Su Nianqin suddenly thought of something, "What is the fun of the other half of your life?"
  Sang Wuyan smiled mysteriously: "Eat pork."
  (5)
  "Ah-Xiao Lu, I put the vinegar as soy sauce."
  "It's okay, I will remix the seasonings in a while." Yu Xiaolu immediately came to clean up the mess left by Sang Wuyan. She beat an egg skillfully, then added some salt, and used chopsticks as a local stir. Then I tasted the radish soup that Sang Wuyan had just cooked. It was probably too salty, so I added water and put it back to cook.
  Originally the kitchen was quite big, but it was a pity that Sang Wuyan stopped there, really feeling that she had no place for him, it was all superfluous. Had to shrink to the corner to chat with Yu Xiaolu.
  "Where did Su Nianqin go?" She didn't see the man as soon as she came back.
  "There is something at home, someone came to pick him up." Yu Xiaolu said lightly, as usual.
  "At home? Does he have a home?" Sang Wuyan was stunned.
  "Why don't you have a home? The Shizi Su family still disappeared out of thin air. Didn't he tell you?" Yu Xiaolu was a little puzzled as she ordered.
  "Shizishan? Su Family?" Sang Wuyan was puzzled.
  At this time, Yu Xiaolu stopped her work, looked at Sang Wuyan, hesitated and said: "If he hasn't mentioned it to you before, then I will talk more. Nianqin probably has his own thoughts, and I won't talk about him again. ."
  "Then can you talk about your own affairs?" Sang Wuyan suddenly felt that she shouldn't be so passive anymore.
  "Depend on what it is?" Yu Xiaolu said.
  I don't know who influences whom she and Su Nianqin, some places are actually very similar, or their family is of this nature.
  "You and Su Nianqin are relatives?"
  "right."
  "He said he grew up in an orphanage, how can he be sent to the orphanage if he has a family?"
  "Uh—this question is more complicated. It's a long story, so you can ask it simply."
  "He said his mother died. Is the father still alive?"
  "Of course." Yu Xiaolu nodded, "However, I only answer those related to me. This is also a foul. Forget it, I'll give it to you."
  "What is your relationship with him?" Sang Wuyan felt embarrassed again after asking, it felt like she was in a showdown with her rival.
  "Auntie." Yu Xiaolu didn't care, and answered simply.
  "Auntie?!"
  "Auntie who is not related by blood."
  Sang Wuyan's head stopped on the word "Auntie", and she didn't turn around for a long time.
  "My sister is his stepmother."
  Sang Wuyan stayed in place.
  At this moment, a champagne-colored Bentley was parked on the corner one hundred meters away from the house, and the driver listened to Su Nianqin saying in the back row: "Just here, don't drive over."
  The driver looked at Yu Weilan, who was sitting in the back row, through the mirror with some embarrassment.
Yu Weilan nodded.
  As the car stopped slowly, Yu Weilan said, "Your father is not in good health and he always misses you. Go back and see more."
  Su Nianqin was silent.
  "I heard Xiaolu say that the girl you like is very cute, treat her well." She is only a few years older than Su Nianqin, but her expression is completely like an elder, and she patted Su Nianqin's knee. Hands lying flat on top.
  "You don't have to say, I will cherish it." Su Nianqin retracted her hand, then got out of the car and left.
  "Young Master." The driver was going to see him off, but was stopped by Yu Weilan.
  "Forget it, he will do it himself."
  Sang Wuyan saw through the kitchen glass just in time that Su Nianqin pushed aside the fence and entered the small garden.
  She suddenly became flustered, and a lot of unknowns left her at a loss as to how to proceed.
  "Their family has very complicated interpersonal relationships," said Cheng Yin in the coffee shop.
  The waiter came over.
  "I want a strawberry milkshake. Cheng Yin, what do you drink?"
  "Chilled plum juice."
  The waiter wrote down: "Is there no more strawberry milkshake?" Obviously, he hadn't heard Cheng Yin's request.
  "There is also plum juice." Sang Wuyan added.
  "It should be very background." Cheng Yin continued to analyze. The family situation of people who can be picked up by Bentley will never be too bad. "There is no doubt even if we are linked together. Old couples and young wives among the rich are very common, and Yu Xiaolu certainly has no need to lie to you. The question now is: Why is Su Nianqu hiding from you? For modern women like us It's a good thing to have money at home, why don't you tell the truth?"
  "I'm a little angry. Am I not qualified to let him tell the truth? Does he have to check if I am a woman who worships gold? Cheng Yin, I suddenly lose faith in love." Sang Wuyan scratched his hair, "I'm so upset. ."
  "Yes, it will be really distressing if there is too much money to spend in the future. We have to make a good total."
  "screw you."
  Sang Wuyan grimaced, feeling anxious in her heart that no one could help her. Originally, she only thought Yijin was Su Nianqin, and Su Nianqin was Yijin. This was already the biggest secret she could enjoy.
  She made a call and asked Li Lulu to help find out what "Shizishan Su's Family" was on the Internet. Listening to Yu Xiaolu's tone, it should be a bit famous, and it should be found out.
  The result was unexpectedly shocked.
  A wealthy family, including the world-famous RD cosmetics.
  "Mainly cosmetics?"
  "No, it's just this we know best. Other..." Li Lulu moved the mouse, "There are oil rigs."
  "Oil what?"
  "It's probably a gadget to extract oil. It is sold exclusively to foreigners."
  It was a world that Sang Wuyan could not imagine.
  Li Lulu asked, "Sang Wuyan, are you not ready to work and plan to move your target to catch a beetle-in-law?
  Su Nianqin's mother died early and grew up in an orphanage—this is something Sang Wuyan has always accepted. Moreover, he was with him and under the pressure of the family, but Sang Wuyan always felt that Su Nianqin was her personal exclusive. She understands him.
  But within a day, she suddenly discovered that Su Nianqin was not what she thought it was. He is not an orphan, nor is he alone. He has a father, a stepmother, and even a distinguished family. In almost an instant, all the cognitions she had built collapsed.
  The key is that the first one to let her know everything is not Su Nianqin himself!
  Sang Wuyan sat in the park and dialed the home phone nervously, hoping that her mother would have to answer her.
  "Hey-"
  "Mom, I am Yan Yan."
  On the other end of the phone, there was a pause, only the breathing of the other party could be heard.
  Seeing that there was no answer, Sang Wuyan suddenly didn't know what to say: "I...I see if you go for a walk."
  "No, I'm home alone, just going out."
  Sang Wuyan heaved a sigh of relief when she heard her mother talking as before: "Dad is still at school?"
  "Yes, the school is doing teaching evaluation and it is very busy."
  "Mom..." Sang Wuyan said, "You don't have to send money to the bank in the future. I have enough income from my part-time job."
  "Graduation exams must be taken seriously, and the photos taken when the degree is awarded must be sent back for viewing." The mother returned to her motherhood again. "The living expenses will also be remitted until you graduate. You only need to pay for your part-time work. Girls must be independent. , I can use my own money to look up."
  "Yeah." She understood what her mother meant. Keep those teachings in mind since childhood.
  Only after hanging up did I understand what my anxiety was. My mother once said that even if he is rich and powerful, we don't want to climb the threshold of his family.
  Since she was a child, her mother only wished her ordinary happiness, but she was very strict in studying alone. She said that studying, going to college, and finding a husband whose status and income are not much different from her own are the benchmarks of happiness.
  And for a family like Su Nianqin, she never even thought about it. And why did he keep it from her?