Chapter 13: Model Species 2

Sang Wuyan went to bed and said to her mother's back: "Mom, when I grow up, can I find happiness by myself? If I have setbacks, I will be strong. Even if I get knocked down, I still love I love my mother very much." She hugged her gently from behind as she spoke.
  Mama Sang closed her eyes and said nothing.
  The next day, before leaving early in the morning, Sang's mother said: "Wuyan, mother doesn't care about you anymore, whatever you want, anyway, no matter what I say, you won't listen. But you have to remember, Lu You chose it yourself. People in this generation can't find the medicine that you regret. If you have anything to blame in the future, you can't blame others."
  It must have hurt my mother's heart so much that I left such a message. The words and sentences in Sang Wuyan's ear recalled that it turned out to be more disturbing to her mood than yesterday's tit-for-tat.
  She was suddenly afraid.
  "I broke their hearts?" Sang Wuyan asked Cheng Yin.
  "If you and Su Nianqin are unhappy because of this, they will be even more sad." Cheng Yin replied.
  That day she took a leave of absence to the radio for the first time for personal reasons, and eagerly took a ride to Su Nianqin's house.
  Yu Xiaolu and him are not there.
  Sang Wuyan kicked off her shoes and walked barefoot on the floor.
  Under the floor-to-ceiling windows, Su Nianqin's commonly used grand piano was not covered. She went to poke out a few boring monophonic sounds with her fingers. Since she was ambiance, she was called tone-deaf. She felt boring in less than three minutes, and then slipped into Su Nianqin. In the room, and the clothes got into the quilt.
  There was the smell of Su Nianqin inside. The smell made her feel at ease.
  Su Nianqin, why aren't you coming back, I'm so hungry... This is the last thought in Sang Wuyan's mind before closing her eyes in a daze.
  It was the opening of the door that woke her to sleep.
  Yu Xiaolu returned with Su Nianqin.
  Then it was the sound of Yu Xiaolu changing her slippers up the stairs, and then stopped halfway.
  "Nianqin, you shouldn't be so stubborn to your father." Yu Xiaolu said.
  "Father?" Su Nianqin sneered, "I never thought he had fulfilled his father's responsibilities." Su Nianqin returned to the room after speaking.
  The light in the bedroom was off, and Sang Wuyan hid behind the door and prepared to jump out to startle him.
  Just about to rush out, I heard Su Nianqin asking: "Wuyan? Are you there?"
  She was suddenly disappointed, "Oh", and obediently obedient.
  "How do you know I'm here."
  "Who told you to kick your shoes at the door every time you came, causing me to almost fall." As soon as Su Nianqin spoke to her, her face softened.
  Sang Wuyan smiled apologetically.
  "Who did you say you want me to see yesterday?"
  Sang Wuyan's expression came to a halt, and his eyes flickered and said, "It's Cheng Yin, I want you to see her." Seeing Su Nianqin's face, she suddenly decided not to tell him anything. The family affairs will be up to her. Solve, don't let him worry.
  "Why is it so mysterious?" Su Nianqin was a little skeptical.
  "Because I want to move in to live with you."
  "Why did you figure it out again?" Su Nianqin couldn't hide his joy, rubbing Sang Wuyan's short and messy hair after going to bed.
  "Since I found a long-term meal ticket, why didn't I come here earlier to eat and live for nothing, so as to save money." Sang Wuyan gave Su Nianqin a big hug.
  Mom, I will definitely work hard to find happiness. Sang Wuyan closed her eyes and thought.
  "I didn't open a free inn here." Su Nianqin smiled.
  "Wrong. Not only is the board and lodging all inclusive, but it also comes with a top-brand male color."
  "Why should I be ranked third? It should be an exclusive top-brand male color, with food and drink."
  "Acquaintance who makes you not guarded like jade, let me do whatever I want." Sang Wuyan stumbled with a smile.
  It was Sang Wuyan's stomach that sang the empty city plan that interrupted the two people's laughter.
  "It's not convenient to trouble Xiaolu at so late."
  "You, don't know how to cook?"
  "Do you think I am like a man who cooks?" Su Nianqin raised his eyebrows. "And as a woman, I should ask this question. You can't cook?"
  Sang Wuyan lowered her head, pouted, and whispered very unconvincingly: "I'm not a rice cooker."
  "However, I have heard an idiom." Sang Wuyan bit his lip and snickered.
  "What?" Su Nianqin asked.
  "It's beautiful and delicious." She stood on tiptoe and kissed the corner of Su Nianqin's lips. He was easily distracted.
  She thought that Su Nianqin would respond, but he changed his normal behavior and resisted with a serious face: "Hungry will cause stomach pain." As he said that, Sang Wuyan went out.
  She also began to get used to taking care of others,
  It is surrounded by residential districts and the lake district. After turning this street, there are all bars, and there are no small shops selling food. The two walked for a long time together. At this time, Sang Wuyan realized that she and Su Nianqin still needed time to break in.
  For example, she likes to talk while walking, but Su Nianqin is silent. Because it is very difficult for him to keep up with the speed of a normal person, even if he has both a blind stick and Sang Wuyan to lead the way, he needs all his energy and cannot be distracted at all.
  She likes to walk side by side holding hands, and Su Nianqin is more comfortable with staggering back and forth.
  There are young women around who will look back at Su Nianqin in amazement. After discovering his disability, they will show a pity and whisper and point with others.
  She didn't like their eyes, whether they were stunning or pitiful.
  "Wuyan?" Su Nianqin noticed the strangeness and stopped to ask. His body just covered the street lamp that was shining on, blocking Sang Wuyan in the shadow of the lamp.
  Sang Wuyan took advantage of the dim night and printed a kiss on the corner of his face: "I will post a label in the future: Su Nianqin is Sang Wuyan's personal belongings."
  When I found a roadside stall selling wontons, the boss was turning on the radio, and the radio was broadcasting a song written by Su Nianqin.
  "Can you teach me piano?" Sang Wuyan said.
  "Humming out of tune, people who don't know the music also need to learn piano?"
  "As long as you have perseverance, I can learn."
  "You learn piano, why do you want me to have perseverance."
  "I definitely won't have perseverance, so I have to rely on you, a tyrant." She is also quite self-aware.
  "Do you ask me and call me a tyrant?" Su Nianqin raised an eyebrow.
  The wontons were served, and Sang Wuyan took a sip of warm noodle soup.
  "I seem to be very happy." She said.
  When she had the second bowl, she suddenly remembered something.
  "How did you find me on the sofa that time?"
  "Which time?" Su Nianqin asked knowingly.
  "That's...that's...I secretly..." Sang Wuyan was a little embarrassed.
  "You have my smell. Using my bed, wearing my pajamas, and washing my shower gel can only smell me. A blind man's nose is very good."
  "Then if I go to find another man in the future, I have to change my clothes and take a shower before returning." Sang Wuyan teased him deliberately.
  "Dare you!" Su Nianqin immediately refuted.
  "I said let's play." Seeing his reaction so fiercely, she felt distressed.
  "Wuyan, if you dare to leave me first, I will hate you." Su Nianqin suddenly said on the way back, against the dark night.
  "If you dare not want me, I would hate you to death." Sang Wuyan didn't forget to add a sentence of years after raising the bar, "I must hate you for the rest of my life."
  Su Nianqin smiled, not annoyed and did not continue to say anything.
  He has always been uneasy, always feeling that in the end she will leave because of his blindness.
  Since the Qingfeng incident, Sang Wuyan tried her best to avoid Nie Xi. One day when eating in the cafeteria at noon, Nie Xi suddenly sat in front of Sang Wuyan.
  "There are many people who accompany you to dinner at noon," Nie Xi said.
  Sang Wuyan watched her sit down, watched her pick up vegetables and deliver them to her mouth, watched her suddenly come to strike up a conversation, and said hello in a daze, "Sister Xi."
  "Eat two more meats?" Nie Xi looked at the dishes on Sang Wuyan's plate, "I really envy you little girls, how can you not get fat after eating." The expression of speaking returned to the kindness that Sang Wuyan had in the past. Nie Xi.
  Sang Wuyan was a little surprised at Nie Xi's two huge changes.
  She hadn't said anything about Nie Xi, but this time she really couldn't help telling Su Nianqin.
  Su Nianqin said, "Nie Xi? I know."
  "Of course you know each other. They interviewed you last time."
  "No, she is... Xiaolu's senior sister, and she has a good relationship with Xiaolu." Su Nianqin replied.
  (4)
  After getting along day and night, Sang Wuyan found that Su Nianqin had almost nothing to do with bad hobbies. This made Sang Wuyan feel extremely oppressive.
  "You should take it to a traveling exhibition."
  "Um?"
  "A model for the success of human quality education."
  As soon as he finished speaking, Sang Wuyan, who was sitting in front of the piano, was severely knocked by Su Nianqin: "Don't run into a desertion, this place is very important!"
  "How long does it usually take to learn to play "Chopstick Dance"?"
  "Personal talents vary. Some people have three years and some have several days."
  "And me?"
  "have no idea."
  Sang Wuyan was frustrated: "Then I will stop studying."
  Su Nianqin raised his eyebrows, meaning: I have been tossed by you for two days, and I will wait for your words.
  "You seem to be very painful to teach." Sang Wuyan was even more depressed.
  "Where, where. Don't learn more painful than Miss Sang." Su Nianqin was humble.
  Sang Wuyan was angry.
  "Why did you learn the piano before?" Sang Wuyan thought about how difficult it would be if he had poor eyesight and couldn't see the music score.
  "My mother thinks that if a blind man has some unique skills, even if he is reduced to begging along the street, he will always have a little dignity."
  Hearing what he said, Sang Wuyan's heart began to ache. Su Nianqin didn't mention a word, and she didn't go to ask Su Nianqin's childhood. She was afraid that it was something that made her heart more painful.
  "Does it really mean'Nian Qin'?" Cheng Yin guessed it?
  "No. You used to be very accurate, Nianqin. My mother is also a southerner, with a homophonic sound."
  "where is your mom?"
  "She is dead."
  This conversation stopped abruptly after Su Nianqin spit out these three words expressionlessly.
  That day and night, Su Nianqin suddenly asked, "Wuyan, what do you look like?"
  "Alluring the country and the city." Sang Wuyan blinked and said mischievously.
  Su Nianqin smiled helplessly.
  Sang Wuyan was amused by her own words: "Anyway, if you want to think so, in your heart, I must be the most beautiful in the world."
  "Not the most beautiful, but also the cutest. Even if it's not cute, it's my baby."
  Sang Wuyan grabbed his hands and put them on her face.
  "This is the eyebrows, it's a bit messy, I don't like to take care of it." She guided him.
  "These are the eyes, with sparse eyelashes. The eyes love to shed tears, but the eyesight is very good."
  "The nose is a bit small."
  Su Nianqin no longer needed her explanation and continued to explore on his own.
  Slowly, not letting go of every inch of skin on her face.
  Once touched by him, it will become hot.
  Keep going down.
  "Hello—" Sang Wuyan protested.
  "I want to do a full check to see if there are any defects that need to be returned."
  "There is no way to return the goods." Sang Wuyan shouted.
  "Hush—" Su Nianqin motioned her to silence.
  Then he unbuttoned her pajamas piece by piece.
  "Why do you always like to wear with so many buttons?" Su Nianqin's voice was hoarse, and her fingers trembled a little as she tried to restrain her emotions.
  "This is your pajamas."
  The clothes were opened, and Su Nianqin's kisses fell densely.
  "I want to do something bad." Su Nianqin said.
  "Aren't you already doing it?"
  He is indeed a difficult man, even sometimes stubborn and a little childish. That kind of personality is definitely not something ordinary people can tolerate. But when he is in a good mood, he can spoil Sang Wuyan again. He is not a person who needs Sang Wuyan to sacrifice everything to take care of. Although Su Nianqin doesn't cook, he loves to do other things by himself.
  It was like Sang Wuyan sitting there, watching Su Nianqin alone tidy up the clutter in the living room. His progress is very slow, because he needs to restore those things that were touched by Sang Wuyan to their original positions one by one, because each object has a fixed position, otherwise he will be uncomfortable.
  "You don't like me moving your things?"
  "It's okay." Su Nianqin said, "but every time you remember to put it back, it's better."
  "I think the picture frame looks better to the left, so I moved it." Sang Wuyan explained.
  Su Nianqin said nothing.
  "Who are in the picture in the frame?" Sang Wuyan continued.
  "Who and who?" This question finally attracted Su Nianqin's attention.
  "The one in your hand."
  Su Nianqin's hand paused and said, "Sang Wuyan, come here."
  Seeing that he looked bad, she didn't walk over willingly: "Why?"
  "Who is in the picture?"
  "If I knew what else would I ask you for?" She wanted to say something like this, but when she saw Su Nianqin's face, she had no choice but to say, "There are old photos. There are many people, some of them are old, some are small, and some Like a family portrait. Uh—this person is a bit like Miss Yu, but with short hair, which is not the same as she is now. There is a woman next to her, holding hands with her."
  "Is it because the background is a big pool."
  "Oh, yes. There is a fountain here."
  After Su Nianqin received a positive reply from Sang Wuyan, he quickly took the photo frame back, turned and threw it in the trash can.
  Sang Wuyan saw his slightly angry eyebrows and opened her mouth in surprise.
  "Did I say something wrong?"