Chapter 14

Astrid's POV

I blacked out, and when I woke up I was on the ground in so much pain. I blinked a few times before I realized where I was. I was staring up at the sky with the beautiful clouds mocking me. 

"Where am I?" I asked myself, struggling to get up. 

"Earth." I heard a male voice from behind me. That sprung me to my feet. I jumped up and turned around to see a bunch of men in black suits. 

"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered. 

"We are S.H.I.E.L.D. Who are you?" The guy in the front asked. Then more people showed up. 

"I am Lady Astrid, Princess of Asgard and I guess Vanaheim." I said strongly but at the same time felt so weak. 

"Another Asgardian, do we call Thor?" Some guy in a red and blue suit asked. 

"Do not call him. I just need a place to rest I have had a huge fall and I am so hungry. I mean no harm to you, unless you call Thor." I struggled to stand so the man in the suit came to my side. 

"Tony, some help?" I looked at the two men. 

"Who are you?" I asked them. 

"We are the Avengers. Thor is apart of our group. He helped when we took Loki down in New York." The guy in the red and gold suit. I nodded remembering when Loki was under the spell of the Tesseract and when Thor came down to Earth to help. I had to stay back to watch over the kingdom. 

"So you must Iron Man. And you must be Cap with your shiny shield." I snapped. I am so tired and hungry. 

"I just need to rest." Iron Man and Cap nodded and helped me to the nearest car. 

"We will need to ask you some questions as you are now under S.H.I.E.L.D's watch." I nodded and was taken to a big building and was put in a cell, but a very comfy cell. Good, I deserve to be in a cell; i do not trust myself with all this new power. I lied on the bed and felt my eyes close. 

Loki's POV

"ASTRID NO!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as i watched her fall from Asgard. 

"What do we do now? We do not know where she will end up?! She could fall into the hands of the Dark Elves, or anyone!" Queen Ingrid yelled.

"Odin! I see Astrid." Heimdall exclaimed from the Bifrost. I honestly do not even know how she fell from Asgard when we were just near the Bifrost. She knows better than to go near the edge. 

"She is on Midgard. With the Avenger's and S.H.I.E.L.D." I groaned and everyone looked at me. 

"Those bafoons cannot contain her or are even able to understand the power she has. When she does not understand the powers herself, because nobody ever told her the truth. I understand where she is coming from! You never told me what I really was either Father and now she is suffering far worse than i ever did." I was so angry at everyone. I was angry at Astrid for not letting me in more. I was so frustrated at her 'new' parents, at Odin and most all angry at Thor. 

"Then you go down there to help her!" Queen Ingrid yelled at me. That is when i started to snap. I felt myself start to change. 

"You do not tell me what to do! I have been there for her every single day. I helped her control the voice in her head! I helped her make sure she was listened too, treated well, taken care of when she got hurt! Where were you?! Vanaheim because you could not take care of your own daughter!" I was blue, I was a Frost Giant. 

"You! Are a Jotunn!! You will not go near my daughter, you monster!" The King of Vanaheim exclaimed at me. I turned back towards him once I calmed myself down and put the illusion of my regular self back on. 

"I am. But I understand exactly what Astrid is going through! Because it happened to me, except I was also under the influence of the tesseract and the Other. Do you know what I did, your majesty? I tried to take over New York. She has no idea what Midgard is like, She is completely lost down there! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP HER! NOW YOU CAN GO OVER THERE BEFORE I FREEZE YOU!!!" I was so livid. I turned to Odin and Thor. 

"I am going to go find her." I stated before walking to Heimdall. 

"Take Thor with you! S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers do not like you Loki." Heimdall stated a matter of factly. I groaned and turned to Thor. 

"Only because you are one of 'Earth's mightiest Heroes' and the green guy and I do not get along." Thor smiled at that memory of when the Hulk smashed me into the floor. 

After we got ready and bid our farewells. We started to walk towards the Observatory when King Eirik stopped me. 

"You bring my daughter back Jotunn, or I swear to the Almighty I will destroy you." I glared at him and ran to catch up with Thor and Heimdall. 

"Pay no mind to him, Brother. We will get Astrid back. Heimdall where is she?" He smiled at me.

"New York." I groaned and we slid down the portal right to the front yard of the Avengers building.

"Thor?" I looked around my brother and saw Banner. I internally groaned.

"We saw our dear Astrid was taken to the S.H.I.E.L.D base here and we are here to take her home." He said to Banner.

"We?" I stepped out from behind him and had Banner ready to run at me.

"Listen, I've changed. I understand what she is going through. I am the only one who can help her. This big oaf right here is part of the reason why she's even down here." Banner nodded and we walked into the Avengers building.

"Banner, we need you to run tests on this new Asgardian before Thor and whos know who else make their way here. She is extremely powerful. And there you are Thor." Tony trailed off as he saw Thor and I.

"Nope. Not you. Go away." I sighed and relayed my entire little speech to him.

"What up big man!" Clint said coming up to Thor.

"Oh you can fuck off." He said glaring at me, I just smirked.

"Let's just get everyone else in here so I don't have to relay this little speech to every single person." I stated and smirked. I suddenly got this huge wave of worry that hit me.

"We must hurry Thor. She's going to hurt someone. So we need everyone here to explain what is going on." The others kind of nodded unsurely.