A visit long overdue

Once I returned with Sahra she went to sleep and I went to the shop to take a look at the available Races and Perks.

//Races

Spirit - Gain the advantages and disadvantages of the Spirit race

Angel - Gain the advantages and disadvantages of the Angel race (Notice: Beings of the Devil race tribute both the Devil and Angel race for the unique race Nephalem)

Random - Try your Luck and gain the advantages and disadvantages of a random race//

//Perks

Higher Loot value - Gain better Loot from Enemies and have a higher selling value of materials

Master Crafter - Know the blueprints for every handcraftable Item (Notice: Items that require tools for their making are not learned through this Perk)

Novice Sharpshooter - Higher your chance to hit long-distance attacks (Notice: Despite common knowledge long-distance attacks are not limited to ranged weapons a thrown sword is also counted as a long-distance attack when trown atleast 200m)//

I couldn't effort other Perks or Races but I couldn't decide wich to pick either. Sure I could effort both the Angel and Spirit Races with my current Points but was that really worth it?

(Hey another Reader choice here. Wich of these do you want Zura to buy?

1. The Spirit race

2. The Angel race

3. The Random race (what would you want it to be)

4. The Spirit and Angel races

5. The Higher Loot value perk

6. The Master Crafter perk

or

7. The Novice Sharpshooter perk

Comment your choice the option with the most comments will be bought in the 2nd chapter after this)

I decided to leave for now and head back to the Superhero world to check if my ordered Hoverboard was ready.
I strech my arms and step on the Dimension Doorway.

Once I got sent into the other world again I dusted myself of since I realised I still had some dust and dirt on me. Then someone walked past me stoped in their tracks and turned around to me.

Tony: "Kid what? When did you come back? You suddenly left over two years ago without saying anything."

He scolded me while putting me in a short but hearty embrace. I laugh forced and excuse my sudden departure.

Zura: "I'm sorry Tony I just didn't knew how time would flow in my world so I went to check on my Sister. I also figured out that time here flows way quicker. I've lastly seen you five weeks ago."

Tony looks at me checking me for any signs of aging after he found none he laughs loud and wholeheartedly.

Tony: "Come kid lets show the others who finally returned. They need it"

The smile leaves Tonys face and a tired expression claims it's place. I am concerned what happened in those two years. We went down and I saw Bruce and a man in a blue outfit and a red cloak.

???/Zura: "Who's that Tony?"

The cloaked man and I ask simultaneously.

Tony: "Zura Strange. Strange Zura. He's a wizard, the kid is from another dimension.