How did this happen?!

A/N: So Zura will have only one Girlfriend the next chapter we choose who by voting on the songs i will link into it representing there ships like for an example: Something just like this - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay for Asia Argento. Anyways Enjoy. ^_^

I am Zura Ice. Your everyday gamer. But am I a shut in? Not a chance I love nature. Today I visited a convention and on my way back I sat down on the ledge of a Brigde letting my legs dangle of the side. I was watching the sun go down as I spoted someone standing on the edge who looked was about to jump. I instinctively run towards them and are barely able to grab there hand. I slowly pul them up

Randomgirl: "Let me fall! Let me go!"

Zura: "No! What ever happened you should not kill yourself!"

I struggle to get her up and loose grip on myself and just as I pull her up I fall of myself and she misses my hand by a few millimetres I smile sadly at her.

Zura: "Well now you have to live on for me!"

I joke while I dangle of a lower piece loosing my grip and falling to my death.

I woke up in a white void and looked around.

Zura: "Where am I?"

Kami: "You died sweetheart."

I turn around to the voice and suddenly a woman stands in front of me who a second befor wasn't there.

Zura: "Oh yeah I did. Who are you? Where am I?"

Kami: "I am Kami or God how you people call me. For where you are well this is a station between death and the afterlife."

Zura: "So.. your going to judge me?"

Kami: "Oh no silly I am here to reward your heroic saving and also to show you pictures of the girls future."

With that everything went black and a screen like window lights up. On this screen thingy I can see a woman a man and two small children.

Kami: "That is the girl you saved. She took your advise and lived on for you. She married and gave birth to twins, she named the girl Zara and the boy Zura in memory to her savior the only reasons these Kids are alive."

I smiled at these pictures of a happy family and I don't regret giving my sorry ass for such wonderful kids.

Kami: "So you don't regret sacrificing yourself? Well you get a reward anyways. You will be reincarnated into another world and with the ability Virtualise. Everything is like a Videogame for you."