Preparing a moonlight dinner

Ravel and I were still sitting in one of the top rows watching the last few rounds. When I saw the group around Cinder walk up my eyes had a dangerous glint in them. I nudge Ravel in the side with my elbow and when she looks over I nod my head towards the group of haven.

Ravel: "That is them?"

I just nod my head.

Zura: "Can you take notes?"

Ravel nods and after checking if someone saw summons a clipboard and a pen. As the round commences I realise that they are way more refined than the other groups that have fought. Perhaps the boy with the grey hair could go toe to toe with Issei, who to be fair began to shape up after the rating game. Not to mention that Cinder who seemed to use a form of dust-infused clothes could probably rival both me and Ravel together with the restrictions set for me during this tournament. After their fight was over I turned towards Ravel and ignored the start of the next fight.

Zura: "So did you find out anything interesting?"

Ravel: "The boy, Mercury, he only seems to kick which either means he has either weaponized boots or"

Zura: "A prosthetic! Good, I didn't think about that. Next?"

Ravel: "When the one with the green eyes attacked the girl on the enemy team..."

Zura: "Sorry...? Green eyes?"

Ravel: "The one with the black pigtails? Did you only focus on that Cinder girl?"

I furrow my brows a bit before whispering so only Ravel could hear me.

Zura: " Athena were there any illusions you could pick up on that my resistance just ignored?"

Athena's voice replied silently back.

Athena: "Multiple illusions were going out from the Emerald girl as well as a constant one from the girl with the mismatched hair and eyes. The second one felt more solid than those coming from Emerald."

Zura: "I see. So illusions thanks, Athena. I assume that the girl with pigtails is the one with mismatched eyes."

Ravel: "Your familiar is amazing. Now we have an advantage over them should we face them. Maybe you should go to the final round for us? Just in case one of them makes it to the finals?"

Zura: "We decide when it comes to it. Maybe we just drop out in the next round and make sure that nothing goes too wrong from the outside. I'll tell you my final decision tomorrow."

Ravel: "Should we inform Ozpin that they can use illusions?"

Zura: "No I'll see if I can get my hands on something that can dispel illusions in case they try to cover something big. From tomorrow I want live commentary from you during all of the fights if we find something going greatly disastrous we intervene."

Ravel nods and stands up just as the last fight comes to a conclusion with team JNPR taking the victory.

Zura: "I would like to meet you here at midnight."

Ravel: "Why?"

Zura: "You'll see."

Ravel: "Fine I will meet you here."

Zura: "Meet me in the tunnel we entered the arena through. I'll be in the library till then."

Ravel: "I will take a look around Vale again. I will see you later."

As everyone leaves, I head down to the library to keep up with my story before using a teleport circle into Ravel's and my room. I then exit and head towards Team RWBY's room and knock.