Dungeoning

Who would have guessed that I meet a little sneaky cat out of school buying sweets during class. But here I am listening to these two sweetlovers discussing there favourite chocolates. Well atleast they get along nicely. I watch as Koneko and Sahra eat there sweets under a tree sharing them with each other. It's heartwarming...

Koneko: " ... hello?"

Koneko was waving a chocolate bar befor my face. As my eyes focus Koneko speaks up again.

Koneko: "Your sister asked you if you want this chocolate bar."

Zura: "Huh oh yeah thanks."

I say to both of them and take the chocolate bar. Are they using me to tastetest the weird ones? I read the flavour: Cherry-Citrus-Hibiskus.
Actually sounds interesting. I take a bite of it.

Sahra: "And?"

Zura: "There awful just give me all of them."

I smile at there reaction. They first want to give me all and then realise what I said.

Koneko: "Hey!"

Sahra: "Bad Big Brother!"

I laugh. Suddenly Koneko stops in her tracks seems to listen to something and then waves us goodbye.

Koneko: "See you Sahra I have to go to my club."

Zura: "Have fun."

Sahra: "See you."

Sahra and I walk towards our home.

Sahra: "That was fun did you know that we are in Konekos class?"

Zura: "No I didn't."

I pat here head.

Zura: "You wanna go in a Dungeon with me?"

Sahra: "Yes please take me with you."

We walk back home and I open another Dimension Doorway in the frontyard.

Zura: "Dimension Doorway 100floor Tower!"

Sahra and I stand on the new magic circle I have my arm around her shoulder.

Zura: "Activate!"

As we open our Eyes again we are in an empty room.

Sahra: "You stats are different from yesterday."

Zura: "I already tried DD yesterday I were gone a few hours or 5 seconds out here."

Sahra: "I see what did you do?"

Zura: "Kinda Visited another World."

In our room appear 3 skeletons. I take out my sword and my scythe. I give Sahra the Sword as she shares my Stats.

Zura: "You take the one on the left I take the other two."

I watch as Sahra swings the sword at the skeleton and takes it out in two swings. I then begin to dance while swinging my scythe. I dance towards the remaining two skeletons and also take them out. On one wall then appears a Door with a chest next to it. I loot the three Skeletons

//You received 8x Bones, 60 exp, 2x Skeleton Souls and ¥2500//

and then head to the Chest and open it.

//You received 6x Ironore, a random Item and a Smithingshed(capsule)//

I was interested at the Smithingshed and the random Item. For now I would take a look at the random Item and check the Smithingshed at home. I open my Inventory and take the random Item out. Out plops a new window.