R.I.P. Connor?

Mikki- If you're reading this, sorry! Evil plan of ours!
- Ashley

Mikki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FOUND HIM DEAD IN THE HERMES CABIN!

Travis: I woke up and realized he wasn't awake hours later so I checked on him and he was pale. I know I'm upset too.

Mikki: HUNTER?!

Hunter: Yes?

Mikki: REALLY! Killing him?

Hunter: It wasn't me this time!

Chiron: He was obviously poisoned, did he look sick last night?

Travis: Nope.

Hades: I'm just gonna go now........

Mikki: Stay right there.

Hades: Is that Pershepone calling me? Sorry got to go.

Hades has logged off

Ashley: I call planning his funeral! I'm think we set his body on fire on the lake that is filled with glitter!

Jason: That is wrong on so many levels.

Hunter's point of view

I was in the Ares cabin where my siblings kept congratulating me on my first human sacrifice while I kept telling them that I did not kill Connor when Ashley barged in.

" Chiron and Mr. D want to see you." she said. I sighed.

" Don't you think I'd let his death be gruesome if I killed him?!" I yelled. Ashley shrugged. We arrived at the big house where Chiron and Mr. D were. Chiron gestured to a chair.

" Why don't you sit down, Hunter?" I reluctantly sat down like the many times I would be sent to the principles office." Ashley mouthed good luck and quietly left. Once she was gone both adults turned to me.

" I'm sure you know about Connor Stolls death?" Chiron asked. I sighed.

" If I would of killed him, which I did not, I would torture him first, like all children of Ares like to do." I said. Chiron sighed.

" We're not saying you did do it but you did seem upset with Connor last night."

" The idiot spray painted my dagger pink with glitter!" Mr. D stopped me.

" That's all we need to know." They left the room and I heard them lock the door behind them.

Back on Facebook

Percy: Has anyone seen Mr. D?

Chiron: Important God stuff, none of your business

Percy: I thought he was grounded.

Dioynus: Shut it Peter.

Percy: IT'S PERCY!

Annabeth: I also notice Travis isn't here either.

Leo: And finally Hunter is being arrested!

Hunter: That doesn't mean I won't be on Facebook though.

Percy: What? How?

Hunter: I threatened them.

Next part will be posted hopefully next week!